Turkish defense industry news updates

Abdus Salem killed

, I don't expect or accept any such behavior that targets me or my community. So do not think you can justify your racism based on other people being racists. You're just reducing yourself to their level.
Completely and utterly right this is my mentality as well

Abdus Salem killed

It's not a prototype. It's a ballistic missile that is already in service. I cannot compare it to any other missiles because we(public) don't know much about it. We only know it flew 561 km in 458 seconds. Due to the reason we are signatory of MTCR(Missile technology control regime) we cannot export it to any country. So I doubt we will ever know its true range. But it's speculated to be between 700km-850km.

Like I said, I visit the forum every other day. I would've seen your post in two days tops.

MMM-E should've been banned from PDF long time ago. Me and many other Turks have repeatedly warned him to tone down and stop being racist. But somehow he is tolerated there.

Twitter is a shitshow. Every teenager who has access to Google-Translate can spew out whatever f*cked up idea or narrative he has on that platform. It has no quality. But that behavior you see there doesn't excuse your(I don't mean you as a person) racism towards his nationality. Every individual is responsible for his own actions. If I didn't insult anyone, I don't expect or accept any such behavior that targets me or my community. So do not think you can justify your racism based on other people being racists. You're just reducing yourself to their level.
You write good posts very informative 👍👍👍

Abdus Salem killed

(I don't mean you as a person) racism towards his nationality. Every individual is responsible for his own actions.
Yes I have been guilty of that crime as well several times but mostly in response to other fake news
You can check my posts i never start the fight or respond
Completely right 👍

Abdus Salem killed

Like I said, I visit the forum every other day. I would've seen your post in two days tops.
You visit every day but you don't post anything yes ? I visit everyday as well
Just start posting articles from turkey in this section or i can ask the mods to open 3 subsections in the Turkish country section
One on defence
Two ok science
Three on technical innovative and economy
@Indx TechStyle can you pls do this pls

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Turkey is far from making even a Basic 4th generation Trainer/LCA. Can such a Country that doesn't even have the experience of making a basic 4th generation Trainer/LCA actually make a major leap forward and suddenly start Operationalising 5th Generation aircraft? Seems highly unlikely.
You underestimate Turkey's ability to punch above its weight. Let's explore their unique approach to bridging such gaps. They are adept at playing their geopolitical poker; meaning what they lack in R&D they get through coaxing disgruntled NATO partners.

For example, Turks have been coaxing the British to cooperate in many defense areas, including the engines for the TF-X. Rolls Royce is currently their partner. BAE Systems has already signed an agreement to collaborate with them on Project Tempest. As UK's economy weakens and it becomes more irrelevant politically, it will want to do anything to stay relevant, meaning Turkey will extract some concessions that the British might not want to part ways with. BTW Rolls Royce is also going to power the Japanese Mitsubishi F-3 ShinShin.

Turks are also actively involved in cooperating with Austria and Finland for armored vehicle design & development. The Otokar 8x8 is a classic example of a derivation of the Patria and Pandur series of armored vehicles. Given how desperate Finland and Sweden are to get into NATO, they will extract many more concessions from them.

Take a smart guess as to what could the Turkish demands be. My guesses:
  1. Extradite Gulenists and Ergenekon members hiding in Sweden & Finland as refugees
  2. Part with critical tech in armor, electronic warfare & some other areas
  3. Recognize and sanction PKK as a terror outfit including all its offshoots
  4. Affirm the Turkish government's line on sovereignty/political thought/ideology etc.,
As I said, they are not tech-savvy, but they are resourceful. They know how to play their geopolitical cards well.

Do not underestimate them.

If they can:

- sell TB2 drones to Ukraine that took out columns of Russian tanks & troops
- get trained in S-400 missiles from the Russians,
- send mix signals by defying NATO allies on not sanctioning Russia
- secure a foothold in the Caucasus by backing Azerbaijan
- needle us 4000 miles away

then you are seeing a very resourceful country.

Abdus Salem killed

MMM-E should've been banned from PDF long time ago. Me and many other Turks have repeatedly warned him to tone down and stop being racist
He can be racist or whatever the fk he wants that don't affect me it's just the idiot writes completely idiotic and asinine shit like he just repeats the same fking coment over and over and over and over like wtf i try to read them sometimes but the wall of text and the absolute shitshow that is his writting skills make me wanna puke
The idiot claims that turkey can destroy Russia China and India's complete navies relying on Turkish drones alone like wtf ?
I mean write actual beleiveable shit and then some developed products that are so futuristic they might as well be imaginary

Abdus Salem killed

You underestimate Turkey's ability to punch above its weight. Let's explore their unique approach to bridging such gaps. They are adept at playing their geopolitical poker; meaning what they lack in R&D they get through coaxing disgruntled NATO partners.

For example, Turks have been coaxing the British to cooperate in many defense areas, including the engines for the TF-X. Rolls Royce is currently their partner. BAE Systems has already signed an agreement to collaborate with them on Project Tempest. As UK's economy weakens and it becomes more irrelevant politically, it will want to do anything to stay relevant, meaning Turkey will extract some concessions that the British might not want to part ways with. BTW Rolls Royce is also going to power the Japanese Mitsubishi F-3 ShinShin.

Turks are also actively involved in cooperating with Austria and Finland for armored vehicle design & development. The Otokar 8x8 is a classic example of a derivation of the Patria and Pandur series of armored vehicles. Given how desperate Finland and Sweden are to get into NATO, they will extract many more concessions from them.

1. Extradite Gulenists and Ergenekon members hiding in Sweden & Finland as refugees
  4. Affirm the Turkish government's line on sovereignty/political thought/ideology etc.,
As I said, they are not tech-savvy, but they are resourceful. They know how to play their geopolitical cards well.

If they can:

then you are seeing a Turks support these guys resourceful country.
They have a gobal innovation and index rank of 37 and a economic complexity index of 38 they are still 2-3 ranks ahead of us in both granted thier rise in ranking is much slower than us but still we can't make fun of countries ahead of us in these 2 lists when we are ahead of them then we can talk back to them right now it's hot air
Let us actually see thier ranking is extremely commendable
That's why we can shit on LDC countries like swampland bongloids and thier inbred cousins pakistanis bcs they are literally behind war Torn shit hole countries

Abdus Salem killed

If they can:

Yeah these guys make everything Hisar air defense system that's all I can think of now
No wait roketstan akinici something drone etc they make subs with tech transfer form Germany very resourceful
These guys are not pakis that only do screwdrivergiri and paint Chinese products green they actually work hard and have decent r and d
Have some reputation in UPTSO not like the others with 12 and 3 publications respectively

Abdus Salem killed

If they can:

Turkey this decade increased its granted international patents per year from about 300 (in 2010) to nearly 1000 (in 2020).

India the number ramp over same time was from about 2000/year to 8000/year.
You can see we are growing faster but it's foolish to underestimate them we should have 15000 in per capita but we are poorer than them and lost much time industrializing
You can see how we lag
These are not pakis who make fking 28 patents in 2020 those guys haven't even breached fking 50 yet

rodeo

Country flag
You visit every day but you don't post anything yes ? I visit everyday as well
Just start posting articles from turkey in this section or i can ask the mods to open 3 subsections in the Turkish country section
One on defence
Two ok science
Three on technical innovative and economy
@Indx TechStyle can you pls do this pls
I cannot keep those threads up to date. I rarely post and I don't have time for it. What I could do is to answer some specific questions and post a detailed rundown on the developments of Turkish Defence Sector like two times a year. I'm only one person after all. There are too many developments to even perceive, let alone writing articles about them.

Abdus Salem killed

cannot keep those threads up to date. I rarely post and I don't have time for it. What I could do is to answer some specific questions and post a detailed rundown on the developments of Turkish Defence Sector like two times a year. I'm only one person after all.
I understand at least try to spread the forum if you cam that's my only request 🙏

Abdus Salem killed

let alone writing articles about them.
Not articles link us to sites in which you got to know about these developments just post the last links and we will read everyone has google translate you don't need to write just copy paste links

rodeo

Country flag
Not articles link us to sites in which you got to know about these developments just post the last links and we will read everyone has google translate you don't need to write just copy paste links
Then I'm gonna drop this video and sign-off for the day. The first prototype of KIZILELMA undergoing ground tests. It's a video of its first engine fire test. It's meant to fly in the first quarter of 2023. You could activate auto-translate feature of youtube to get more context.

Abdus Salem killed

Then I'm gonna drop this video and sign-off for the day. The first prototype of KIZILELMA undergoing ground tests. It's a video of its first engine fire test. It's meant to fly in the first quarter of 2023. You could activate auto-translate feature of youtube to get more context.

I have seen this video unmanned drone
Like the hal wingman

Abdus Salem killed

Hey @rodeo
Compare lch and t-129 your compatriots claim
t-129 is godly and hal lch is small inferior and uses bad technology
IMG_20221021_141256.jpg
IMG_20221021_141319.jpg
IMG_20221021_141446.jpg
IMG_20221021_141507.jpg

These idiots
IMG_20221021_144339.jpg

Last edited:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
@BON PLAN can you tell me something about this typhoon missile of Turks they are celebrating it like some god weapon to destroy Greece how good is it they trully overhype things ?

It seems a semi ballistical missile. First time I see it. Probably a kind of ATACMS made by turk industry.
The status is unknown. Is it a first try or near the FOC ? I don't know.

It is sure another threat for Greece.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

It seems a semi ballistical missile. First time I see it. Probably a kind of ATACMS made by turk industry.

God the missile releases an intense smoke trail

Abdus Salem killed

You are still alive right 👍 can you compare it some pre-existing missile
It looks like a bassic ballistic missile to me in a parabolic path yes ?

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
You are still alive right 👍 can you compare it some pre-existing missile
It looks like a bassic ballistic missile to me in a parabolic path yes ?
I think the range is too short to have a pure ballistical trajectory (even if 500+ km range is impressive). This is why it is called a semi ballistical one. And may be it is also agile so as to deceive anti missile try, another explanation for a non pure ballistical traj.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles