Turkish defense industry news updates

tfxkaanf23

Country flag
It seems baykar company will produce engines for tb2 and Kızılelma.
It invested 250 million USD for r and d in 2023 alone.

ASELSAN will produce 25mm and 30mm versions of it's 35 mm system. So they will able to be installed on smaller platforms such as 4*4 and 6*6.
Additionally, ASELSAN ceo mentioned that korkut system has been exported and will be delivered soon. This export country could be Ukraine,we may see korkut engaging Russian missiles and Russian drones soon

Baykar had set up an engine conpany named as blacksea shield in 2019. Baykar is going to produce new engines with ukranian company in Türkiye.

Azaad

Country flag

Baykar had set up an engine conpany named as blacksea shield in 2019. Baykar is going to produce new engines with ukranian company in Türkiye.

Yo Mehmet, we're migrating to a new forum. You can make yourself useful by downloading all Turkiye related stuff here. Let us know if you're interested & we'd guide you as to how can you do it .

As it is we're not sure if the Wumaos would join what with the members proposing joining fees for them in lieu of spamming the site with propaganda. On the flip side we'd be devoid of entertainment. That's where you come in.

On a personal note I absolutely insist you join the new forum. You know what to do to get there.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
we cant leave our source of entertainment behind
:)
Yo Mehmet, we're migrating to a new forum. You can make yourself useful by downloading all Turkiye related stuff here. Let us know if you're interested & we'd guide you as to how can you do it .

As it is we're not sure if the Wumaos would join what with the members proposing joining fees for them in lieu of spamming the site with propaganda. On the flip side we'd be devoid of entertainment. That's where you come in.

On a personal note I absolutely insist you join the new forum. You know what to do to get there.

tfxkaanf23

Country flag

I'd like to join new forum. But I have no time to get the content here to new forum.

What is the new forum address?

Azaad

Country flag
I'd like to join new forum. But I have no time to get the content here to new forum.

What is the new forum address?
The site will be up in a fortnight , likely earlier. In the meanwhile all the members have converged on Discord. If you're interested in joining in joining click on Sanglamorre said .

It'd take you to the original message where there's a 1 page document prepared on how to join discord.Follow the instructions there -

@Haldilal

Whipped up this quick guide doc. Please feel free to disburse if it's good enough

@everyone This is a joining guide for members who might be struggling to join Discord. If there's correction needed, please let me know
And if you're unable to download all such matter from Turkiye related threads here in a day or two it'd be lost as the owners are shutting down the site.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles