• ≤ 10

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • ≤ 15

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters

mushahary

Country flag
Can anyone tell me if this is true or not being shared on twitter

true I guess, one of the man has been arrested. More like some neighborhood jealousy like case. Even without caste difference they would have done something stupid anyway. However it is a good opportunity for exemplary sentencing to discourage such stupidity. I hope PMO gets involved. Our sports men and women must be respected and protected.
index.jpg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

DownWithCCP

Country flag

mushahary

Country flag
Yes it's being politicized due to people from our country then Thier is the disgusting shill CJ welerman who is sharing this
there are few disgusting paki ass licker whites like him and another one surfacing recently. they are all Pak returnee. They are all given emperor's treatment in pxtan, who otherwise never had any relevance in their field. The modus operandi is to get reaction and veiws from massive Indian population and build upon a respectable following from either country and elevating their journalistic relevance. I hope Indian crowd stop replying to such stupids and give them any importance.

warriorextreme

Country flag
It looks like a case of jealousy tbh given a caste colour by msm
Such people are as much disgusting as actual castists. The left ecosystem is always on its toes to exploit such things. When one of their lie gets exposed they have already moved onto the next big fake propaganda so it doesn't matter to them but at the end our national reputation suffers a lot.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Man, this time it is looking like too much NARROW MISSES are happening.
Golpher girl narrowly missed.
Wrestler narrowly missed.
Marry Kom narrowly missed.
Girls hockey narrowly missed.
If I am not and I don't know yet but the javelin guy too will narrowly miss.

I want to ask,What the heck? and why so much narrow misses? The wrestler if I am not wrong his coach was banned.

mushahary

Country flag

I want to ask,What the heck? and why so narrow misses? The wrestler if I am not wrong his coach was banned.
we have jinxed ourselves. we ran that vote "how many medals India will win", and now we are stuck at 5.

edit: changed my vote from 5 to 10🤬

DownWithCCP

Country flag

I want to ask,What the heck? and why so narrow misses? The wrestler if I am not wrong his coach was banned.
Isn't it a good sign for the next olympics at least especially if those missing are young, they have a few more olympics to play before they retire, they can improve their standings over 3 year now to win gold next time.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

I want to ask,What the heck? and why so much narrow misses? The wrestler if I am not wrong his coach was banned.
Yes , I hoped atleast a silver from golfer girl.
Still she missed.

Floydian

Country flag
Can anyone tell me if this is true or not being shared on twitter

Damn!! Sad to read this! Just because of some scoundrels, some caste-based political party will now try and take benefit of this!! Those scoundrels must be punished! God knows when this casteist mindsets will get eradicated from our country!!

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Isn't it a good sign for the next olympics at least especially if those missing are young, they have a few more olympics to play before they retire, they can improve their standings over 3 year now to win gold next time.
Bhai, I know the discrimination that happens in this so called OLYMPICS nautanki at least Let's not demean the murder and binding of rules these moral less western people do.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Standard for all sport should be increased.

Players in India don't get much exposures as Indian Standers for sports are very low. Athletes don't get to face constant Olympic level challenge and hence theirs standard remain low.

India has 800 districts approx so we must have spotting facilities In each of them.

At the very least Gov should make sure there is at least 1 of each stadium below.

Cricket- BCCI must make an effort along with ICC to get T20 format enlisted in Tokyo.

Football- We Already have stadium in most district just need to upgrade them.

Badminton- These can be made Indoors so multi storey building can incorporate 4 courts.

Boxing- They can also be built into multi storey building to house several Rings.

Tennis- This is one sport that is lacking in rural areas.

Ping pong- Don't need much space just need to organise a competitive selection.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If I was the sports minister I would have launched a centralised sporting authority like for defence there is pentagon, fuck it we will call it sportagon.
Every Indian sport's would be managed from here.
School, college, sporting clubs, Training centres would have to mandatoroly register info about available infrastructure in their hand and potential candidates.

We would than create a Competitive League in each sport's.

An Indian standards for sport's would be set up and All institution will get a acrredation certificate for it like how we have for CBSE.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If I was the sports minister I would have launched a centralised spotting authority like for defence we have pentagon.
Every Indian sport's would be managed from here.
School, college, sporting clubs, Training centres would have to mandatoroly register info about available infrastructure in their hand and potential candidates.

We would than create a Competitive League in each sport's.

An Indian standards for sport's would be set up and All institution will get a acrredation certificate for it like how we have for CBSE.
For that you need average sports facilities in all schools across india with one coach per game but unfortunately most school dont have pet period or it get used to complete syllabus for other subjects.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles