TEDBF or ORCA Updates

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
Giving reality cheques to "Engineering grads" who talk trash with no consideration for realities and humility.😉
cheques which bounces & doesn't cash.
The PM, FM, Dod heads handle the realities (funds), not my department.
And u won't get humility for humiliation. But we all can have a truce going forward.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
HAL conducts it's separate GET test(atleast they did back then), DRDO its own. Don't know about ADA and NAL. Didn't they teach you how to check recruitment process in your Engineering college where they taught you the very complex product life cycle management 😂
Yeah so who gives those entrance tests? College Grads,right?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Please dont make random posts just to pick a fight and somehow gloat over your own percieved superiority. At this point Im going to have to go the same way as Monalazy and IndianHawk
@SwordOfDarkness only two iit have aero department , iitk and Madras or guhawati , if iitk , can u confirm

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Have been keenly following the discussions regarding TEDBF-IWB. I can say, I gathered a lot from either POV. It was a very immersive and informative discussion on competing POVs. But then it started getting repetitive. I appreciate the knowledge and info put forth by all the members involved.
Lastly, I think going forward, the Maritime Command once functional, would be able to mitigate quiet a few handicaps put forth by either POV.
I appreciate the forum for having amazing members.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Ah these beauty, I just Love the look of TEDBF in this photo at this specific Angle. Can't wait to see this beauty become a reality and see it fly in the Skies.
Also I wanted to make a scale model of this thing. Maybe even RC? Any suggestions for it?
This looks so nice. AMCA and TEDBF are two of my most favourite Designs. I like them even more than Tejas.
IMG_20211230_194206.jpg

IMG_20211230_135121.jpg

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
Ah these beauty, I just Love the look of TEDBF in this photo at this specific Angle. Can't wait to see this beauty become a reality and see it fly in the Skies.
Also I wanted to make a scale model of this thing. Maybe even RC? Any suggestions for it?
This looks so nice. AMCA and TEDBF are two of my most favourite Designs. I like them even more than Tejas.
View attachment 128545
View attachment 128548
If someone here knows the CG artist then perhaps he can be requested to make a modified speculated version to show some minute details like sensors, vents, etc, like latest AMCA models are showing some.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
If someone here knows the CG artist then perhaps he can be requested to make a modified speculated version to show some minute details like sensors, vents, etc, like latest AMCA models are showing some.
Hopefully. Anyways I would love to have a model of this beauty present with me.

If RC than by gosh it will be so Awesome! Indeed I must say, TEDBF looks Juicy. I am absolutely in love with TEDDY here(TEDDY here refers to TEDBF).

With regards to the Detailed CG render of this thing than well I guess @Kuntal is the Man for it.

Bhartiya Sainik

Country flag
Hopefully. Anyways I would love to have a model of this beauty present with me.

If RC than by gosh it will be so Awesome! Indeed I must say, TEDBF looks Juicy. I am absolutely in love with TEDDY here(TEDDY here refers to TEDBF).

With regards to the Detailed CG render of this thing than well I guess @Kuntal is the Man for it.
TEDDY 🐻😜

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles