Sukhoi Su 30MKI

arya

Country flag
Few statements are given for political gain.

Our Air chief & other officer was saying so that Modi ji can take political gain in 27 feb conflict .

They are working for india not for BJP

Man are you ok ??

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i dont know how many pilots we lost because of outdated planes .

i like SU30 MKI its good but with time we have to move forward we have to adopt new technology, Sir dont you know think now we need 5 sq of 5th gen planes to counter china
I said I didn't deny that. I said stop comparing planes of different class.

i like SU30 MKI its good but with time we have to move forward we have to adopt new technology, Sir dont you know think now we need 5 sq of 5th gen planes to counter china .

Sir i am not rhetorics i am nationalist and i love protectiveness . action speak louder then words

Pakistan is already overestimated. Every single point they don't get that much of trouble is hyped like nothing else.

why air to air missile was outdated why ?? who was playing with national security of india . who are the responsible officer or babus why no one take measure at right time .

can we sit down as some foreign will come and resole our situation away
I don't have to respond to this mindless rhetoric. There are lot of reasons for this "Why" AAM systems were outdated and not laziness actually but useless against someone who only knows to throw tirades.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag

i like SU30 MKI its good but with time we have to move forward we have to adopt new technology, Sir dont you know think now we need 5 sq of 5th gen planes to counter china .

Sir i am not rhetorics i am nationalist and i love protectiveness . action speak louder then words

Pakistan is already overestimated. Every single point they don't get that much of trouble is hyped like nothing else.

why air to air missile was outdated why ?? who was playing with national security of india . who are the responsible officer or babus why no one take measure at right time .

can we sit down as some foreign will come and resole our situation away
Tum pagal kar doge yaar. Bas kar bhai, itni bakchodi theek nahi hai.

Frontrunner

Country flag
What is going on? Earlier there was a news that IAF is not happy with russian missiles and were going for derby ER and ASRAAM for their su30, now again russian missiles is coming into picture.. is there any planning going into future?

Narasimh

Country flag

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Would be nice if we were stocking up for something. Hopefully if we have something like extended range R77's next time, we should get an opportunity to exact some revenge. ROE shouldn't be a hurdle the next time around.

Defcon 1

Country flag
The idea is not to replace all existing missiles, they are only ordering to replace missiles whose service life is towards the end, long term plan should be get the Astra MK-1 & MK-2
Not talking about replacing missiles. I am more interested in longer range missiles to outrange AMRAAM. Astra will not serve that purpose. We need Derby IR or longer range Russian missiles till SFDR is ready

Vijyes

Not talking about replacing missiles. I am more interested in longer range missiles to outrange AMRAAM. Astra will not serve that purpose. We need Derby IR or longer range Russian missiles till SFDR is ready
Derby ER is very close to Astra & R77 with minor rounding error difference

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
AKU-58 launcher for NGARM's Deployment on SU-30MKI along with its static firing of integrated P-l & P-ll rocket motors were tested successfully for high & low temperatures in June and on 11th July respectively.
Trials like CFTs and RFTs done on MKI

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles