Sukhoi PAK FA

panzerfeist1

Country flag
I think the two things Sukhoi has traded for are S Duct, and the flat nozzle for the engine, in exchange for a larger armory and maneuverability for the aircraft. I think they can easily do it, because they already have prototypes!
critics: only S-duct is true stealth no other way around it.

Russia: We had serpentine engines before in the soviet times and maneuverability did not help that much lets make partial S-ducts, Radar blockers, S-shaped inlet vanes with RAM applied to inlets, anti-radar grading installed inside the air channel, fan blades made out of composite material to reduce the RCS levels to the way we want them to.

Critics: NO NO that is not as stealthy as just S-ducts(just go with my opinion approach).

Critics: Flat nozzles like the F-22 is true stealth no other way around it.

Russia: We had flat nozzles before in the soviet times with the Su-27 but found out the thrust was reduced by 15% how about we a aerosol substance that is injected into the exhaust which reduces are Infrared signature by 3 - 3.5 times without the need for flat nozzles and use saw tooth design for the engine with englnes getting to reduce the RCS as well.

Critics: NO NO that is not as stealthy as the flat nozzles approach.

Critics: You have to have 6 face polygon shape for IRST, DIRCM

Results: thndr dircm mentioned back in 2013 with claims of 6 faced polygon shape like EOTs. 2015 northrup pdf shows 100kw DIRCM claim of F-35 but as bulb shape design image similiar to the Su-57 they criticize so much about using, which TAI-TFX will use as well. Still dont have a DIRCM when it was planned for the JSF back as in early 2006.

This isn't even a stealth discussion anymore, its just aircraft racism at this point :pound:. Overall pic related is me when I see any non-Russian forum regarding a Su-57 thread discussion.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

On the sidelines, where can I complain about an account?
Like this one, if you have issues with regular users escalate it to moderators, if you have problems with moderators escalate it to an admin. However there are certain admins like the ones I have encountered if you interested in hearing about that have a strong western approach of fuck the east. and if for example there is a very pro Indian admin here in which you look down on india or have more support for china/pakistan, whatever the reason. Got to know how admins and moderators operate 1st before making any posts that would be against your complaints of an account. Some forums are like clubrooms you can message me if you like about it.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think the two things Sukhoi has traded for are S Duct, and the flat nozzle for the engine, in exchange for a larger armory and maneuverability for the aircraft. I think they can easily do it, because they already have prototypes!

On the sidelines, where can I complain about an account?
Go and start conversation with moderators.
You know them below avatar mod is written.
That start conversation is in message shaped thing which is at the top.

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Фотонные радары, радиофотоника и стелс-технологии (naukatehnika.com)

"Unlike traditional radars, it will not be physically possible to silence ROFAR by traditional means of EW. The dynamic range of the photon crystal is about 200 DB. Modern electronic receiver, for comparison, has a range of 40 - 60 DB, and we modern EW complexes provide a signal to the entrance of the radio receiver - in 70-80 DB relative to its threshold sensitivity. Thus, the device that needs to receive the signal is displayed from a healthy state. Even after the interference in his inside there are still processes that do not allow him to work. But on Earth there is simply no energy source for a signal with a capacity greater than 200 DB, so this logic in the case of ROFAR simply does not work. It can be confused by so-called intellectual opposition, but this is a different story."

So in order jam ROFAR a decibel noise of over 200 is needed? Receiver sensitivity is limited to 40-60 decibel and EW signals at most is 70-80 decibels?

Rather if KRET's old new's claim of a Kamaz mounted ROFAR radar being as efficient as ground radar station building is true or not. I suppose the claim of immunity to jamming(their articles claimed this before but did not give numbers until I brought this article up today) might be very important indeed.

photonic radar.PNG

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Fighter Tempest's New Radar - Collects a City's Worth of Data per Second | IE (interestingengineering.com)

"Tempest's radar technology will reportedly provide over 10,000 times more data than current systems. ‘Multi-Function Radio Frequency System’ will deliver a huge amount of data that equals to internet traffic of Edinburgh in a second, comparingly speaking."

В России создан фотонный радар, способный обнаружить любую цель – Новости РуАН (ru-an.info)

Alexey Leonkov, a military expert of the magazine "Arsenal of the Fatherland" told about the revolutionary significance of the development in an interview with the Moscow Komsomolets.

"According to the analyst, the transition from electrons to photons will lead to the creation of a new generation of radars that will be able to process information using the electromagnetic waves of the microwave range. The speed of transmission of information will increase to hundreds of terabits per second, that is, the reflected signal will be processed instantly at all frequencies. Thus, it will be possible to increase the probability of identification of the target to 100%, radars will be able to detect any target. Alexey Leonkov believes it is important that the stations themselves will become smaller, but at the same time it will be much more effective, it will be more difficult for them to put interference. The new radiophoton radars will be 2-4 times smaller than Daryal. In addition, the thermal radiation will also decrease."

United_Kingdom_2020_Forecast_Highlights.pdf (cisco.com)

• In the United Kingdom, average IP traffic will reach 23 Tbps in 2020, and busy hour traffic will reach 132 Tbps.

If Tempest is 6th gen than there is a possibility the Su-57 can receive a 7th gen radar 😱

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don’t know much about the TAI TFX, only that it looks a lot like the F-22 but Turkey is at least a few decades away from fielding the aircraft since Turkey doesn’t have the ability to make most of the critical components of the aircraft. Either way it’s just a mock up from what I know and I don’t see any IRST on it. Mind posting a picture of that IRST?

Anechoic chambers are not that rare, I suspect Turks have a least one since they have supposedly developed or at least modified radars.
Turkish defence industry is very weird they have developed lot of new weapons within short period of time. It feels like some invisible hand is helping them from behind.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Turkish defence industry is very weird they have developed lot of new weapons within short period of time. It feels like some invisible hand is helping them from behind.
They are a NATO country so obviously they did get support from many defence firms of NATO countries but it is ending now .

panzerfeist1

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
#SouthKorea starts building 2nd & 3rd Stealth KFX prototypes. After a longer break finally some progress on the South Korean KAI KF-X prototype: Here visible are the prototypes no. 002 + 003. (right image shows 001 in December 2020)
1611444565470.png

aradiralami

Country flag
Hi everyone I'm new here, I wonder is it really India quite the PAK-FA project?? If yes could you please explain why!!
I've just read in one site, so I decided to ask you guys is it true or not!
Sorry for my bad English, it's my second language.

panzerfeist1

Country flag
Hi everyone I'm new here, I wonder is it really India quite the PAK-FA project?? If yes could you please explain why!!
India and Russia have their own stories.

India stated it was not stealth enough even, though I am wondering if they have ever compared another 5th aircraft in a anechoic chamber to make that assumption, or even own one themselves during that time(Turkey had yet to construct their chambers before starting TAI TFX) and of course visual appearance is not enough because if it was than we can all say that the KTK-02 Kantanka from Ghana is as stealth as the F-117 in appearance.

Russia does not trust India enough for a tech transfer of the Su-57 which resulted in cancellation according to them and it was not the only time Russia did not hold trust with India based on their previous accusations.

'No question of letting US officials near INS Chakra': India dismisses Russian reports | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

LegendaryR3D

Country flag
India has better technology in development now than Russia, and no longer needs another overpriced joint-partnership.

bhramos

Country flag
#Russia’s Su-57 Has the Highest Weapons Carriage of Any Fifth Generation Fighter - and the Longest Engagement Range

Global Defence

Articles