Sukhoi PAK FA

Sam Biswas

You are showing these pictures for a long time. What do they mean? Does this mean Russians are good in computer graphics or building model planes? Why not bring one to India and show the IAF folks what it can do and how stealthy it is. Even better if Russia can show it in an Air show like Paris or Bangalore.

gadeshi

You are showing these pictures for a long time. What do they mean? Does this mean Russians are good in computer graphics or building model planes? Why not bring one to India and show the IAF folks what it can do and how stealthy it is. Even better if Russia can show it in an Air show like Paris or Bangalore.
I post the pictures cause they're new and all the interested persons can see the changes in prototypes in time.
If you want to see RAM coatings, then find T-50-6-2 nose part photo from rear angle and compare it to previous prototypes.
If you want to see T-50 on expo - visit MAKS-2017.
If you want to see T-50 MWBs interiors in close you should wait at least 5 years (YF-23 AV-2 MWB is still a secret).
If you want to assess its RCS level then you'll get old waiting it as well as the other stealth aircrafts in the world :)

Last edited:

Sam Biswas

I post the pictures cause they're new and all the interested persons can see the changes in prototypes in time.
I just want to see the T-50 on Indian or International air show so that all the enthusiastic Indians can see what they may be getting in the future. It is hard to accept anything in the internet and could be misleading!

gadeshi

I just want to see the T-50 on Indian or International air show so that all the enthusiastic Indians can see what they may be getting in the future. It is hard to accept anything in the internet and could be misleading!
We all want the same :)
But there are time terms for normal development and sane secrecy, and not for T-50 only, but for all high tech gear in the world.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Well, now we have the info about MAKS-2017.
T-50-9 (1-09) will be presented to Vladimir Putin and Indian delegation in closed facility during Day 1 or 2.
Also after these events VKS and UAC have promised to make a special press-conference to announce a real T-50 designation under which it will be commissioned to VKS inventory.
I bet for Su-57 :)

Last edited:

smestarz

Country flag
Su-49, Su-47 was berkut right?

Well, now we have the info about MAKS-2017.
T-50-9 (1-09) will be presented to Vladimir Putin and Indian delegation in closed facility during Day 1 or 2.
Also after these events VKS and UAC have promised to make a special press-conference to announce a real T-50 designation under which it will be commissioned to VKS inventory.
I bet for Su-57 :)

bhramos

Country flag
For pilots fifth generation fighter T-50 created a "leaky" suit

of the fifth generation fighter pilot T-50 will receive a G-suit PPK-7, perforated for ventilation, said in an interview with Tass general director - chief designer of NPP "Star" Sergei Pozdnyakov.

"We have a problem (air - approx Tass.) Decides to make a suit." Leaky ", caused a perforation in the areas of greatest perspiration It was not easy, as." Leaky "suit of strength characteristics to withstand blowing at a supersonic speed," - he said.

In the fall of 2016 Pozdnyakov told Tass that after the first fitting pilots complained that the new suit is hot, it's too tight. In this regard, the company had to seek solutions to the problem of ventilation.

According to the head of NPP "Zvezda", instead of punching pilots offered a solution to the problem to suit the conditions of ventilation in the airport - use a small suitcase independent ventilation system, similar to that before boarding the spacecraft astronauts wear. "However, the test pilots categorically do not want to go with a" carry, "- Pozdnyakov said.
Currently testing a new suit with a perforation in the enterprise to be completed in the near future due to begin public testing ground, he said..

Http://tass.ru/ armiya-i-opk / 4418275

TPFscopes

Rest in Peace

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles