Sukhoi PAK FA

smestarz

Country flag
And feel :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
The French are feeling threatened about the new avionics and capabilities that come with Su-30 SM (Su-30 MKI) and also Su-35... PAKFA just outclasses Rafale in every department.

gadeshi

The French are feeling threatened about the new avionics and capabilities that come with Su-30 SM (Su-30 MKI) and also Su-35... PAKFA just outclasses Rafale in every department.
Stop comparing heavy fighters with a medium ones. You are trying to compare incomparable things...

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Superdefender

Thats an air brake dumb frog.. if you seen Su-30 MKI land, you can see that, thats also used to reduce speed when flying.. You avataar, its your ignorance dear froggie
Or may be a separate top weapon bay carrying single 1,500 kg cruise missile like Brohmos-M!! Who knows?

smestarz

Country flag
Or may be a separate top weapon bay carrying single 1,500 kg cruise missile like Brohmos-M!! Who knows?
The way that its opening (based on the shadow) it is more like an air brake) and its similar to Air brake for Su-30 MKI you want to open a door on back of a plane and launch a missile? Very risky for the plane. just make sure that the missile does not hit the plane when launch...

Superdefender

@smestarz, I know it is a fan art. I uploaded both pics for viewing pleasure only. Surprised to see you all are fighting over it!!! None the less, it is definitely not a fighter design. Perhaps bomber PAK-DA....

Superdefender

@smestarz, I know it is a fan art. I uploaded both pics for viewing pleasure only. Surprised to see you all are fighting over it!!! None the less, it is definitely not a fighter design. Perhaps bomber PAK-DA....

smestarz

Country flag
It is "named" as PAKFA.. I mean if th artist said that he wrote F instead of D, it might work. This design could be a fighter.. in future with the missiles being smart and more manueverable and pulling higher Gs I doubt that any plane has a chance to survive once they get within the "hit range" that time such a design should look more attractive.. possible with multiple thrusters

Superdefender

It is "named" as PAKFA.. I mean if th artist said that he wrote F instead of D, it might work. This design could be a fighter.. in future with the missiles being smart and more manueverable and pulling higher Gs I doubt that any plane has a chance to survive once they get within the "hit range" that time such a design should look more attractive.. possible with multiple thrusters
Looks like design of 6th gen aircraft.

Illusive

Country flag
This design/art dated back before the release of the 1st prototype of PAK FA when speculations was going on, kinda like before j20 you had different art/design of their 5th gen. There is also a front swept variant too like Su50.

These artists post their design's in Deviant art for fun and speculation. You'll find plenty in the internet.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
This design/art dated back before the release of the 1st prototype of PAK FA when speculations was going on, kinda like before j20 you had different art/design of their 5th gen. There is also a front swept variant too like Su50.

These artists post their design's in Deviant art for fun and speculation. You'll find plenty in the internet.
A SU47 derivative ? .

john70

Country flag
PAK FA specifications.
Don't know whether it is a repost.
image.jpeg

Bahamut

A new anti stealth technology
Schlieren Signature[edit]

Schlieren photograph of T-38 shock waves

Schlieren-Soldering-Iron-Heat. Note that the soldering iron tip itself is not glowing because it is not Infrared photography. Had the photograph been a composite of Schlieren andinfrared, the soldering iron tip would show as a source of illumination and the atmospheric disturbance caused by the heating would show as well. The infrared point of origin or target would be unambiguous.

Photography of bow shock waves around a brass bullet, 1888
Schlieren is the German plural of schliere, which is German for the English word streak. Schlieren are visible streaks produced in a transparent medium as a result of variations in the medium's density leading to variations in refractive index.[23] Anything that disturbs the atmosphere may be detected (Schlieren Photography) because of the Schlieren effect caused by that atmospheric disturbance. This type of Measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) detection falls under the category of Electro-optical MASINT. A telephoto or telescopic picture of a jet passing between the photographer and a full moon will sometimes show the outline of the aircraft as well as the atmospheric distortions of the exhaust plumes. This passive principle can be used at all wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum. Passive signature intelligence has captured stealth aircraft in flight by accident, when such aircraft fly between Earth imaging satellites and ground (can be seen in products like Google Earth). Once a stealth signature has been captured, it may be loaded into a database library for an active and live satellite search at any point in the future. Ground at past versus ground at present differential comparisons can be made to determine flight paths and altitudes of stealth aircraft. This disturbance and disturbing influence method has been used for finding ships at sea through wake generation tracking and even in Wilson cloud chambers for particle discovery and tracking. The key principle is that the disturbance is much more visible in area and volume than the disturbing point source and converges attention to the much smaller disturbing source.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
A new anti stealth technology
Schlieren Signature[edit]

Schlieren photograph of T-38 shock waves

Schlieren-Soldering-Iron-Heat. Note that the soldering iron tip itself is not glowing because it is not Infrared photography. Had the photograph been a composite of Schlieren andinfrared, the soldering iron tip would show as a source of illumination and the atmospheric disturbance caused by the heating would show as well. The infrared point of origin or target would be unambiguous.

Photography of bow shock waves around a brass bullet, 1888
Schlieren is the German plural of schliere, which is German for the English word streak. Schlieren are visible streaks produced in a transparent medium as a result of variations in the medium's density leading to variations in refractive index.[23] Anything that disturbs the atmosphere may be detected (Schlieren Photography) because of the Schlieren effect caused by that atmospheric disturbance. This type of Measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) detection falls under the category of Electro-optical MASINT. A telephoto or telescopic picture of a jet passing between the photographer and a full moon will sometimes show the outline of the aircraft as well as the atmospheric distortions of the exhaust plumes. This passive principle can be used at all wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum. Passive signature intelligence has captured stealth aircraft in flight by accident, when such aircraft fly between Earth imaging satellites and ground (can be seen in products like Google Earth). Once a stealth signature has been captured, it may be loaded into a database library for an active and live satellite search at any point in the future. Ground at past versus ground at present differential comparisons can be made to determine flight paths and altitudes of stealth aircraft. This disturbance and disturbing influence method has been used for finding ships at sea through wake generation tracking and even in Wilson cloud chambers for particle discovery and tracking. The key principle is that the disturbance is much more visible in area and volume than the disturbing point source and converges attention to the much smaller disturbing source.
At least F22 is a dynamic top one fighter, so even without stealth it will be a very potent aircraft.

For F35, from the beginning the US rely too much on stealth. And without that it's a poor defense fighter. A bomber. It probably will have a nice radar and a nice EOS system, but it's not enough with such a iron drag...
I think it will be a nightmare for all the forces equipped only with it (Nederlands, Danmark...)

Superdefender

At least F22 is a dynamic top one fighter, so even without stealth it will be a very potent aircraft.

For F35, from the beginning the US rely too much on stealth. And without that it's a poor defense fighter. A bomber. It probably will have a nice radar and a nice EOS system, but it's not enough with such a iron drag...
I think it will be a nightmare for all the forces equipped only with it (Nederlands, Danmark...)
Only Lockheed is die hard fan of F-35. Others are just circus spectators. JSF is too fat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles