Sukhoi PAK FA

Rushil51

Country flag
The source on Twitter say it got this info from Russian insiders on AN "Indian defence forum". Are they talking about this forum? If yes, what insiders are they talking about? Are they talking about you @gadeshi ?

gadeshi

Me? I'm not an insider :)
I'm just an interested and attentive "couch analyst" that can gather and combine several open sources data.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

PaliwalWarrior

The source on Twitter say it got this info from Russian insiders on AN "Indian defence forum". Are they talking about this forum? If yes, what insiders are they talking about? Are they talking about you @gadeshi ?
yes a few russian indian insiders on this forum

that tweet was based on my tweet
tweet from @paliwal-W on twitter

which was based on news on this forum and this thread

uoftotaku

Country flag
This is precisely why I am personally opposed to buying any more high end items from Russia.

http://www.armyrecognition.com/octo...efense_missile_systems_to_china_12710154.html

Double game being played, our defense establishment being made fools. Today buy PAK-FA, tomorrow they sell advanced ADS to our rival, day after tomorrow they will come to us with some new dream project to counter...the game continues and our treasury gets emptied

nirranj

Country flag
This is precisely why I am personally opposed to buying any more high end items from Russia.

http://www.armyrecognition.com/octo...efense_missile_systems_to_china_12710154.html

Double game being played, our defense establishment being made fools. Today buy PAK-FA, tomorrow they sell advanced ADS to our rival, day after tomorrow they will come to us with some new dream project to counter...the game continues and our treasury gets emptied
Well there is a talk that we too are planning to buy s400 ADS from Russia.

If that is the case then that is the case with every arms supplier. Nobody will give up dollars for aa friend!!

Dash

Bro, you should laugh at Chinese that after the success of their super duper copy of S-300, they are buying S-400 :lol:

Now We are buying S-400 for reasons very different than the Chinese, A hitnt is that Rafale is not the only counter for growing Chinese threat.

and Russia will do business, and if you say its wrong, then you need to scrap the MRCA (anyway scrapped) deal because they sold Mirage to Pakistan.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Bro, you should laugh at Chinese that after the success of their super duper copy of S-300, they are buying S-400 :lol:

Now We are buying S-400 for reasons very different than the Chinese, A hitnt is that Rafale is not the only counter for growing Chinese threat.

and Russia will do business, and if you say its wrong, then you need to scrap the MRCA (anyway scrapped) deal because they sold Mirage to Pakistan.
If you knew and understood the Chinese game plan you wouldn't feel like laughing. The only laughing stock on the world arms market is unfortunately us and our babu's.

Also i'm not sure you fellow's understand the geo-political dynamics at play in these deals. Russia's intentions are also not so simplistically driven by $$$ as you and others here imply. A bigger game is afoot which is unfortunately going to pass you fellows by until a few years from now.

And from previous experience I don't have the energy or inclination to argue with half blinded jingo spouting fanboys who populate this forum.

BTW since you mention the Mirage sale to Pakistan, that period of French diplomacy in the late 1960's to early 1970's was characterized by a major realignment of their foreign policy under the Gaulists which included leaving NATO and formal recognition of the PRC. The return of the centrists under d'Estaing restored French relations with India quickly. Again you fail to recognize that defense is much much more of a political issue than a monetary one.

SGRU

fgfa i think, did you guys hear anything about the delegation visiting russia and any fgfa contracts being signed?

pmaitra

Modernization project of precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile KH-59МК2, Tactical Missile Munitions Corporation © sdelanounas.ru

Precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile KH-59МК2 and antiradar missile KH-58USHKA, Tactical Missile Munitions Corporation © sdelanounas.ru

Standard KH-59МК precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile © Rbase.new-factoria.ru

Stealth squared: PAK-FA’s new angular missiles’ images pop up online

gadeshi

Modernization project of precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile KH-59МК2, Tactical Missile Munitions Corporation © sdelanounas.ru

Precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile KH-59МК2 and antiradar missile KH-58USHKA, Tactical Missile Munitions Corporation © sdelanounas.ru

Standard KH-59МК precision-guided operational-tactical air launched cruise missile © Rbase.new-factoria.ru

Stealth squared: PAK-FA’s new angular missiles’ images pop up online
I have already posted it few weeks ago with even Kh-59M2 construction scheme :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

The enlightened

http://tass.ru/en/defense/832683

- What is the state of progress on the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft and Multi-Role Transport Aircraft development program?

- As for the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA), negotiations will proceed further and we have halted ourselves to establish things clear in our minds. But with the Multi-Role Transport Aircraft, there are serious issues needing clarification, let me be frank. There are some serious observations which need to be clarified and reviewed properly.

- How much time can it take to make the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft if all goes as scheduled?

- I cannot say because we are currently at the design stage. I have directed my officers to commence the negotiations as early as possible and close the first stage so that we can proceed further.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Clearing Congress mess is going to take a long looong time.

Global Defence

Articles