Sukhoi PAK FA

pmaitra

Look, guys...
If you have just not see it, the world has changed this last 2 years.
There are no personal interests in military deals.
Russia builds a new world with assistance of China, India and all the BRICS and SOC countries.
So the military deals WILL INCLUDE TOT to make an allies armies and economies stronger to win this world building war.

And a piece of beauty here - T-50-1 (01-1) after improvement session:
PAK-FA is good looking. I find Sukhoi-30 much better looking. Even Sukhoi-34 is very good looking.

This is just a personal opinion.

gadeshi

So does F-22/f-35 shealth comporises its aerodynamics.

Just asking it
Yes, and a lot.
Especially F-35.
It's enough to look at it's cross-sections distribution diagram...

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

PAK-FA is good looking. I find Sukhoi-30 much better looking. Even Sukhoi-34 is very good looking.

This is just a personal opinion.
Cannot agree with you since perfect aerodynamics === beauty :)
T-50 has much better aerodynamics quality (especially supersonic one) than single seater Su-35, so what to say about some inferior twin seaters...

pmaitra

Cannot agree with you since perfect aerodynamics === beauty :)
T-50 has much better aerodynamics quality (especially supersonic one) than single seater Su-35, so what to say about some inferior twin seaters...

Maybe you like it because it is new? :)

I think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

If you notice, stealth aircraft have flat surfaces and sharp edges. PAK-FA is like that. Sukhoi-30 has smooth and graceful curves. I guess that was my point.

gadeshi

Maybe you like it because it is new? :)

I think beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

If you notice, stealth aircraft have flat surfaces and sharp edges. PAK-FA is like that. Sukhoi-30 has smooth and graceful curves. I guess that was my point.
Okay, let be it :)

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
PAK FA is a Ugly jet

i dont know much about the stealth but how this jet is stealth.
look at the exposed areas .
1024px-Sukhoi_T-50_Beltyukov.jpg

gadeshi

PAK FA is a Ugly jet

i dont know much about the stealth but how this jet is stealth.
look at the exposed areas .
View attachment 6418
You have posted the 1-st prototype photo. It is not a complete production aircraft. You'd better compare it to the first YF-22.
And btw, F-35 has a radial nozzle, but you haven't any dought it is stealth, don't you? :)

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
You have posted the 1-st prototype photo. It is not a complete production aircraft. You'd better compare it to the first YF-22.
And btw, F-35 has a radial nozzle, but you haven't any dought it is stealth, don't you? :)
off-topic
f-35 is a fat Buffalo

i know pak fa is not completed but still i dont think it would be stealth like the f-22.
the russian is giving priority to supermaneuverable.

gadeshi

but how does it has edge over f-22 or j-31 in stealth??
i m dumb in this.
J-31 is just a prototype with unknown materials and RF computaton approaches that much like a cargocults US planes.
As for T-50, we'll see in 2016, when T-50-6-2 will proceed complete RF/RCS tests.
But apparently yes.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
but how does it has edge over f-22 or j-31 in stealth??
i m dumb in this.
Pakfa will not have an edge on stealth against f22, many be not even against f 35..pakfa is betting on good enough steaalth and maneuverability over f 35 and it also will have advanced L Bad radar,OLS, etc.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
Pakfa will not have an edge on stealth against f22, many be not even against f 35..pakfa is betting on good enough steaalth and maneuverability over f 35 and it also will have advanced L Bad radar,OLS, etc.
if not to compare the stealth.
how to compare its electronics and sensors to other 5th gen aircrafts.

PaliwalWarrior

Documents will be signed during Modis visit to Moscow.

what about the Su30MKI upgrade to Super Su30MKI deal ?

will it also be signed during Dec visit or is there still some work pending on it ?

Chinmoy

Country flag
if not to compare the stealth.
how to compare its electronics and sensors to other 5th gen aircrafts.
Now stealth is something which we are overestimating or blowing out of proportion then what it is. In truth, there is nothing like an invisible aircraft. What stealth we are talking around here is the low RCS in form of the size, RADAR deflection in form of body contour and minimal IRS in form of engine ejection. To tell the truth, stealth aircraft would appear in form of a small bleep sized about a marble in respect to the tennis ball size bleep for other conventional aircraft in your RADAR. So what we are hearing now that the aircraft is completely invisible to RADAR is more of a marketing strategy then what it is in actual. Complete invisible aircraft does only appear in Steven Seagal movies.

But the catch is, all these stealth and all had created such a hype that it might effect the users in negative ways. Ask anyone manning a RADAR station. He would more then jerked off if he sees a tennis ball rather then a football in his screen now a days.

As far as electronics are concerned, F-22 has not been deployed against any other foreign aircraft to gauge the fact completely. Whatever it has faced is the home team F-16's only and there too it fared poor in maneuverability. Other then that, I've only seen the rival pilots of the F-16's going ga-ga over its stealth. Its true potential would be out only after it get pitch against any other adversary in war games.

Global Defence

Articles