Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Defence LTD

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Sniper rifle built in India. Should be out on trialsView attachment 28955
View attachment 29248 Built in India Sniper chassis .338. Full kit.
Before starting explaning,notice the date of first quoted post by SSS' supposed representative-promoter ala Padmaraj here,26th October,2018. Also notice this pic

1598226691440.png

ab yeh dekho jaraa,kya padh sakate ho kya likha hain ?

1598224104232.png

hhmm MDT-ESS ? wasn't it a chassey that was being sold by MDT Tac of Kanneda ? How come SSS' supposed repesentative on this forum is showing pic of a cent percent phoren made riphul and calling it 'Built In India' by the kompany SSS,i suppose ?

for more clearer picture of the thing,i'm putting these pics that i got from MDT's official website and FB Page,do compare the rifles shown below with first pic here,originally posted by Padmaraj in his old post (that i quoted above)

MDT ESS rifle chassey with full length top railed forend cover,notice MDT-ESS clearly etched on its left side (other side simply has MDT logo and MDT written there)

1598224899756.png

1598224944560.png

This is how it's sold ( you can get full length top railed forend cover for additional charge )
1598225145533.png

1598225217124.png

1598225227245.png

Oh,and if you may have noticed then SSS' both Viper and Saber rifles have distinctive machined "4S cuts" looking like four slashes \\\\ on them,symbolising company's full name,on EXACT places where the MDT put
their marks...

1598226543187.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what to make of this all,
Well SSS indeed did cheeto-giri and there was a proof of that too, just someone had to look around

Again many thanks to LoneWarrior bhai as w/o him all of these findings would not have happened 🙏

BUT STORY DOESN'T END HERE,
It's both cheeto-giri as well as choyniz-giri (ala Reverse Engineering if you want a cleaner & technical word), will explain it all later as this is already 5 AM something in morning and i need to crash.

(Finally before crashing,requesting mods to open "Ask SSS" thread and also kopy-paste this post there, some explanations on SSS' reverse engineering will be coming from my side).

Tuco

Country flag
Before starting explaning,notice the date of first quoted post by SSS' supposed representative-promoter ala Padmaraj here,26th October,2018. Also notice this pic

View attachment 57072

View attachment 57065

hhmm MDT-ESS ? wasn't it a chassey that was being sold by MDT Tac of Kanneda ? How come SSS' supposed repesentative on this forum is showing pic of a cent percent phoren made riphul and calling it 'Built In India' by the kompany SSS,i suppose ?

for more clearer picture of the thing,i'm putting these pics that i got from MDT's official website and FB Page,do compare the rifles shown below with first pic here,originally posted by Padmaraj in his old post (that i quoted above)

MDT ESS rifle chassey with full length top railed forend cover,notice MDT-ESS clearly etched on its left side (other side simply has MDT logo and MDT written there)

View attachment 57066
View attachment 57067

This is how it's sold ( you can get full length top railed forend cover for additional charge )
View attachment 57068
View attachment 57069
View attachment 57070

Oh,and if you may have noticed then SSS' both Viper and Saber rifles have distinctive machined "4S cuts" looking like four slashes \\\\ on them,symbolising company's full name,on EXACT places where the MDT put
their marks...

View attachment 57071

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well SSS indeed did cheeto-giri and there was a proof of that too, just someone had to look around

Again many thanks to LoneWarrior bhai as w/o him all of these findings would not have happened 🙏

It's both cheeto-giri as well as choyniz-giri (ala Reverse Engineering if you want a cleaner & technical word), will explain it all later as this is already 5 AM something in morning and i need to crash.

(Finally before crashing,requesting mods to open "Ask SSS" thread and also kopy-paste this post there, some explanations on SSS' reverse engineering will be coming from my side).
Reverse engineering shouldn't be considered bad, India doesn't have experienced gunsmiths so somewhere someone has to start building the knowledge and talent, they have opted for the easiest path. I agree the BS and the righteousness they are propagating in SM and elsewhere must stop but I also believe that if something good comes out of it will be good for the nation we shouldn't be putting them down as of yet. Let them create a product let it undergo all the vigorous testing that Indian armed forces does, if it comes on top then well and good else they will be shown the door.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Reverse engineering shouldn't be considered bad, India doesn't have experienced gunsmiths so somewhere someone has to start building the knowledge and talent, they have opted for the easiest path. I agree the BS and the righteousness they are propagating in SM and elsewhere must stop but I also believe that if something good comes out of it will be good for the nation we shouldn't be putting them down as of yet. Let them create a product let it undergo all the vigorous testing that Indian armed forces does, if it comes on top then well and good else they will be shown the door.
I think what @Johny_Baba and @Lonewarrior are trying to prove is that they have not reverse engineered, but rather simply imported and assembled the parts. Which is not good bcos then the oem can simply refuse to sell these parts to SSS in the future and our "indigenous" rifle will vanish into thin air leaving any order placed by IA hanging....

Lonewarrior

Country flag

View attachment 57072

View attachment 57065

View attachment 57066
View attachment 57067

View attachment 57068
View attachment 57069
View attachment 57070

their marks...

View attachment 57071

Again continuing where you left.

One of the first posts made by him was this.
This is the latest version of a India made 7.62/51 universal chassis system with a India built 5X25X50 optic.View attachment 34578
He clearly mentioned, India made.
Fact is, it's a completely unmodified TAC-21 chassis from, ummnn.... obviously MDT, Canada.
A better view of this particular chassis.
IMG_20200822_210754.jpg

Here the action is completely covered by an aluminium "upper", making it sort of a poor man's MRAD.
Add few more elements like buttstock, handguard; though majority of them being from MDT and you get this.
sss-338-saber1-jpg.43163.jpg

I've already mentioned this many times, but as everyone craves for proofs, so.
IMG_20200824_090205.jpg

IMG_20200824_090004.jpg

Noticed that blurred portion, well that's where a big ass MDT logo was supposed to exist.

And btw, why was the thread closed??

Tuco

Country flag
I think what @Johny_Baba and @Lonewarrior are trying to prove is that they have not reverse engineered, but rather simply imported and assembled the parts. Which is not good bcos then the oem can simply refuse to sell these parts to SSS in the future and our "indigenous" rifle will vanish into thin air leaving any order placed by IA hanging....
I get their point no argument against that. If they haven't reverse engineered and are completely dependent on OEM's then they need to be upfront about that cause if they get order and cause of OEM troubles they put in substandard parts then that's criminal and need to be dealt with.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Shouldn't @padmaraj & co. be able to get some plastic moulding company in India to make those parts later on?.. To be fair, the gun private gun making industry in such fledgling state in India that importing of parts & subsystems could be overlooked if the main core sections are homegrown (or reverse engineered... works just as well).

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Padmarajs posts are confusing as fuq,

Earlier he posted picture of a bolt action rifle and called it "india" made.

I simply reverse searched the pic found out that rifle is actually made by a small US company called robar.(model name sr 21)

This is the latest version of a India made 7.62/51 universal chassis system with a India built 5X25X50 optic.View attachment 34578
Till now,He didn't correct my post or explain why he made a such a claim.

Even the picture he posted was swiped from Pinterest

Last edited:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
👹 ironically the word "Cheetos" was first coined by Navneet Kundu // Mendosa // Gekko // Haldiram on certain thread where this South Block nibba was ranting continuously on muh crony capitarists reee

but since coming back Haldiram's new alt Haldilal hasn't used this word a single tiem :hmm:

so next koshchen in series is, kya Haldilal hi Haldiram hain ya nahi ?

Rchauhan

Country flag

May be a Good place for You Guys to ask some Tough Questions to SSS

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I Know we took their ass down to Dhobhi Ghat but this requires attention.

cbc.PNG

Founded in 1926, and headquartered in Brazil, CBC Group is one of the largest ammunition
manufacturers in the world. The firm specializes in the production of small and medium
calibers and its wide range of products is used in over 100 countries, by military,
law enforcement and commercial market customers. CBC offers a complete family of
military calibers such as 5.56x45mm, 7.62x51mm, 12.7x99mm (.50), 20mm and 30mm.
Pursuant to two decades of heavy investments in technology, CBC is equipped with
state-of-the art production facilities, including the most modern manufacturing lines for
center fire cartridges currently available.
Offering a consistent combination of excellent quality, service and flexibility, CBC has
become one of the major providers of ammunition to NATO countries, police forces
and sport shooters worldwide. Its competitive advantages derive from its high levels
of productivity, solid supply chain management and a fully integrated manufacturing
process. CBC produces all the ammunition components used in its products, including
powder, primers, cases and projectiles. This guarantees a high level of cost efficiency
and supports timely delivery.

sss.PNG

Stumpp Schuele & Somappa (SSS), established in 1960, is today the largest spring
manufacturing company in India and encompasses a multitude of businesses in the
manufacturing sector.
The company has a 40 year track record of being a vendor to the Indian defence
establishment covering the Indian Ordinance Factories and defence PSU’s. SSS forayed
into the Aerospace and Defence sector in 2016 with a predominant focus on “Make in
India” as a mainstay.
SSS and CBC have a joint venture and technology collaboration alliance for serving
Indian law enforcement and military markets.

ssscbc.PNG

Stumpp Schuele Casings Private Limited (SSC) is the Indian venture to manufacture
and distribute Ammunitions under the SSS – CBC alliance. The venture aims to serve the
future needs of the Indian forces with a suite of high quality ammunition products that
will be manufactured domestically under transfer of technology arrangements

9 X 19 mm parabellum

GENERAL USE :

Against non-armored targets.
Pistols: Beretta, Browning, FN Model GP, Glock, SIG SAUER, Steyr, Taurus,

Ammunition for use in the following guns:

Walther, HK-USP and similar pistols.
Sub-machine guns: Beretta M12S, Beretta M9-972, HK-MP5, Mini-Uzi, Uzi
and similar guns.

General Technical Features of the Cartridges:
Cartridge Case:
Brass 70/30.
Primer: Percussion primer. Boxer type. The primer mixture is non-corrosive.
Propellant: Single base or double base.
Specifies use of Projectiles:
Ball (115GR & 124GR): Used against non-armored targets

sss1.PNG

5.56 X 45 mm

GENERAL USE :

Against non-armored and lightly armored targets.
Rifles: Colt AR-15, Colt M 16, FN F2000, FN FNC, HK 33, HK G36, IM I
Tavor, Beretta 70/90, SAR 21, Fa mas F1, Enfield L85 and similar rifles.
Ammunition for use in the following guns:
Machine guns: FN Minimi, HK 23E, HK MG4, IMI Negev, Beretta AS70/90,
Enfield L86, Ultimax 100 and similar machine guns.

General Technical Features of the Cartridges:
Cartridge Case
: Brass 70/30.
Primer: Percussion primer. Boxer type. The primer mixture is non-mercuric and
non-corrosive.
Propellant: Double base, or single base for the Blank and Blank M200 cartridges.
Specific Use of the Projectile:
Ball M193: Used against non-armored targets. For use in 5.56 mm weapon systems with a
1 :12 (one evolution in twelve inches] barrel twist (TW12].
Tracer M196: Used for training, as the trajectory of the projectile can be seen by its trace.
For use in 5.56 mm weapon systems with a 1: 12 (one evolution in twelve inches] barrel
twist (TW12]. The trace has a full luminosity from a distance not greater than 70 m from
the gun muzzle up to a distance not less than 450 m from the gun muzzle.
TW12HP: Used against non-armored target and lightly armored targets. The projectile
perforates a plate of SAE 1010/1020, with a thickness of 3.5mm, placed at 570 m from the
gun muzzle.
Ball 55109: Used against non-armored targets, and lightly armored targets. For use in
5.56 mm weapon systems with a 1 :7 (one evolution in seven inches] barrel twist (TW7]
Tracer L 110: Used for training, as the trajectory of the projectile can be seen by its trace.
For use in 5.56 mm weapon systems with a 1 :7 (one evolution in seven inches] barrel twist
(TW7]. The trace has a full luminosity from a distance not greater than 140 m from the gun
muzzle up to a distance not less than 600 m from the gun muzzle.
Blank & Blank M2 00 Cartridges: Used for training and regimental salutes. These cartridges
do not have bullets. The front part of the neck is star-crimped closed.

sss2.PNG

Poseidon

Country flag
Has SSS defemce recieved any order from army or atleast CAPF or police?

AZTEC

Country flag
Has SSS defemce recieved any order from army or atleast CAPF or police?
News: SSS Defence is being considered by MoD for carbines alongside Adani and OFB.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles