Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Defence LTD

padmaraj

Country flag
Stumpp Schuele & Somappa Springs (SSS Springs) is the largest producer of high quality springs for the automotive & defence market. The firm has a 70 year illustrious track record of manufacturing in India for Indian and international clients. Industriousness, inventiveness, attention to the needs of its customers and its craftsmen, as well as ongoing research and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods are the foundation on which the company has built its image. SSS Defence develops and supplies a portfolio of land systems and products for defense, homeland security and commercial applications. Our systems and products are installed on new platforms, and we also perform comprehensive platform modernization programs. In addition, we provide a range of support services. Our major focus areas include:

-Future infantry small arms & light weapons

-Small & Medium caliber ammunition

-Weapon accessories including tactical riflescopes, thermal & night vision weapon sights

Site : https://www.sssdefence.com/

This is a full upgrade kit manufactured by a company out of Bangalore for the SF.
IMG_1917.jpg

Amrk

Country flag
@padmaraj , Good job bud, it will be appreciated if you could post a pic which displays the muzzle and some information about the company,thanks.

Kchontha

Country flag
Look cool. Ak is unrecognisable with this new sights, handguard and muzzle. Would you please upload a pic which shows butstock?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Kchontha

Country flag
wouldn't it be great, if they manage the same thing for INSAS?
It would be a great idea, I show some picture of SLR somewhere doing the same things san butstock, dunno who did it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Global Defence

Articles