Sri Lanka Watch, News and Discussions

Covfefe

Country flag
A Bhutanese gaandu Journalist keeps talking shit about Hindus, India, Modi, BJP etc on Twitter.

One serious phone call from our Ministers to Bhutanese king would shut that cvnt up.

But, we don't even do that. Even dogs will keep barking if the Elephant doesn't react.
That fella is their Rana Ayub. Panders especially to Washington media. That's why people stay clear of him- too much of mess

Jimih

Country flag
A Bhutanese gaandu Journalist keeps talking shit about Hindus, India, Modi, BJP etc on Twitter.

One serious phone call from our Ministers to Bhutanese king would shut that cvnt up.

But, we don't even do that. Even dogs will keep barking if the Elephant doesn't react.
Problem is that the small countries surrounding us do suffer from "Small Country Syndrome".

These countries pin-pricks us on 'Vested Interest's' influence (Read West and China)

Foreign Policy of India should always be to nurture and install pro-India governments in its neighborhood. As they can become pawns for "others" if remain un-checked.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I joined in 2010 :)

@HeinzGud used to be active long back when I had first joined this sub. I guess he logged in on 20th March 2022. It would be good to hear how he is doing amongst all this crisis.
Well hello. It is nice to be remembered.

Things are going fine as of now. Only concerning issue it the 12 hr power cut and diesel shortage. I hope the power situation will improve with the upcoming monsoon season. Diesel is a concern.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
We are just too big to have any immediate consequences.
Compared to some of our own states, doubt SL is doing worse.

even then the immense strategic advantages over-ride any short term economic consequences.
What strategic advantage will integrating sri lanka bring?
Don't downplay their sense of nationhood.

And do you want to spread our dhimmitude there?

Covfefe

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles