Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Guys I have some great news for y’all regarding India Optel Ltd.s new line of of weapon optics courtesy of @Tier69operative. Expect pictures and specs on the OLF Dehradun 7.62x51 Assault Rifle sight, new 7.62x51 LMG sight, new red dot sight, and more. Also expect specs and pictures of existing weapons sights of RCL. INSAS Family etc.
I’ve already gotten a sneak peak😉. Some are really exciting and others I won’t comment until y’all see them.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Maj Gen Brajesh Kr has like that M4 MOD 2 post. Maine yeh kya kar diya.

SGOperative

Country flag
Guys I have some great news for y’all regarding India Optel Ltd.s new line of of weapon optics courtesy of @Tier69operative. Expect pictures and specs on the OLF Dehradun 7.62x51 Assault Rifle sight, new 7.62x51 LMG sight, new red dot sight, and more. Also expect specs and pictures of existing weapons sights of RCL. INSAS Family etc.
I’ve already gotten a sneak peak😉. Some are really exciting and others I won’t comment until y’all see them.
Are the sights good enough and cheap enough to be mass distributed among Infantry soldiers?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
1640018828407.png

Whitecollar

Country flag
Almost all money was spent on kickback while buying World-class helmets, jackets, and guns. :rofl:
I guess Amogh(upgradation needed) and JVPC are good carbines for regular Navy sailors and Coast guards. These are compact, lighter weapons with good ballistics for CQB(which is what they may face at max). However I do believe the Sterlings should go...they served us for far too long.

Whitecollar

Country flag
To say that original 762 AK 100 and above series are far more refined and smoother variants than their predecessors won't be a false statement. It's actually how some of the older AK variants were made (WASR, Type 58, VZ, etc) that brought the claim that AK recoils and hits back like crazy.
One might think that it's the same thing with pic rails on but they haven't shot any of these to know the diff. In the video posted by 9 hole below, from 7:30 to 9:00 timestamp, you can see Josh explaining how 100 series is waay smoother and more controllable in terms of shooting compared to older AK variants.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles