Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I am not Ian Mccullum nor even @Johny_Baba or @Gessler, but can say for sure that it is absolute crap in terms of finish. No other Ak not even Darra made ones have such rusty finish. The receiver reminds of the one on Insas thanks to numerous rivets. Don't think the barrel is chromelined. Can't even compare it with the milled receiever Bulgarian ones except in terms of weight which is negligible . Same with the Romanian ones too.
lol bhaee you're taking me into much higher faith, am a very small time defense enthusiast who was motivated to learn about guns because well...Project I.G.I

As for Ghatak, already lots of things have been covered by @Kunal Biswas dada in a dedicated thread, requesting everybody to go through the thread.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
lol bhaee you're taking me into much higher faith, am a very small time defense enthusiast who was motivated to learn about guns because well...Project I.G.I

As for Ghatak, already lots of things have been covered by @Kunal Biswas dada in a dedicated thread, requesting everybody to go through the thread.

The model shown in the ofb stall had paint on its receiver and barrel. All The 10 rifles i laid my hands had only rust😄.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
It is true if the house they are referring to is Arsenal AD in Bulgaria xD!! LOL if it works as intended and Bulgaria and Arsenal AD don't have any problems with it, I don't give a shit.
Edit: I don't think they will too, considering there are probably more Arsenal AKs in India than in Bulgaria lol

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
It is true if the house they are referring to is Arsenal AD in Bulgaria xD!! LOL if it works as intended and Bulgaria and Arsenal AD don't have any problems with it, I don't give a shit.
Edit: I don't think they will too, considering there are probably more Arsenal AKs in India than in Bulgaria lol
True. Bulgarian army is less than many state police forces and we had jmported more than 1.5 lakh Aks from there which is the biggest order bulgaria had ever received.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Accuracy is supposedly good upto only 50m lol, though I can see few CAPFs or Police forces using it in small numbers. Forces using unconventional means of engagement may adopt it.
@Johny_Baba how do these short barrel 7.62x39's perform?
7.62x39s performs good in short barrel weapons. You could easily hit the targets upto 75-100 mts in real life conditions and with Ak102/ Bulgarian equialents you could hit upto 200 yards in target firing if you are not concerned about MOA. Those are not for long range firing but for short range cqb roles

Global Defence

Articles