Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Very recently i was chatting with one particular guntuber (not the psuedo ones with lots of money and no knowledge).He told me that Negevs are complex and somewhat bulky when compared with PKM and said still today PKs are undoubtedly the best Gpmg if properly modded.
I agree with you 100% PKM is one of the best modern GPMGs ever made, even many western Gu-Ho also have high praise for PKM, guess time to add PKM to my bucket list. Negev, I don't know why we chose it, there must be a reason beyond our scope.

PS: The shooting range in Phonem Penh for Ak+M16+PKM is about 100$ I think which is quite fair.

kaboom

Country flag
What?

MMGs are regularly used with scope. HMGs too. They have the reach after all.

If you can have the option of seeing exactly where you want to suppress, why wont you?
Telescopic sight are not suitable as they don't generally have 1,2x's . Also the iron sights are rendered useless by the mount . So he will have problems in aiming at less than 100m targets .

Something like an elcan 4x or 6x will do a for better job as they have 1x/1.5x options too or a holo+magnifier combo .

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
What if we give guns after tests and confirmations?You can’t convince me enough that self defence is not my right recently the burglars have started killing the families after robbing them and you are telling me that we just stand there and take it like an idiot and in the end police doesn’t even catch them yeah good fairy tale.
You are allowed to get decent guns for self defence (self defence is valid reason for gun licence). Both semi auto pistols and semi auto shotguns are allowed.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I agree with you 100% PKM is one of the best modern GPMGs ever made, even many western Gu-Ho also have high praise for PKM, guess time to add PKM to my bucket list. Negev, I don't know why we chose it, there must be a reason beyond our scope.

PS: The shooting range in Phonem Penh for Ak+M16+PKM is about 100$ I think which is quite fair.
Thing with pkm is lack of practical barrel swaps, plus it's designed to feed rimmed cartridge. Polish army tried to modify theirs for 7.62 Nato but had a hard time.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
You are allowed to get decent guns for self defence (self defence is valid reason for gun licence). Both semi auto pistols and semi auto shotguns are allowed.
You can’t buy good quality guns .32 glock is available but glocks are banned only option remains are cheap OFB guns

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

100 usd is reasonable considering the fact that you cant even lay your hands even if you give 1 cr in India unless you have some serving commissioned officer as uncle in army

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Thing with pkm is lack of practical barrel swaps, plus it's designed to feed rimmed cartridge. Polish army tried to modify theirs for 7.62 Nato but had a hard time.
Pkm can swap their barrels ,PKP has fixed ones.There are couple of solutions for non disentegrating belts.

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Actually this set up was used by early GWOT era guys.I don’t remember exactly but some other scope (my conscience says it was a red dot) was combined with Acogs in early days before the combo sights .
During the early GWOT days it was TA01/TA02 series of ACOG and the RMR combo was in the TA40 series which was introduced a couple years later.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
why the fuck would you introduce it with a vietnam era handguard and cover handle! How retarded are they!
My man is taking an idrw cover image seriously 😅.t4 has many variants new ones have M lok handguard but they still retain that old m4 stock.

Articles