Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMF

delet the photo not show

photo not show,delet

Last edited:

pmaitra

Trade Fair at Kolkata..
Thanks Kunal. I went to the Industrial Fair on the Bypass this winter. OFB did not bring those guns although they had a stall. I was so pissed. I am glad Liquid posted that video.

Last edited:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
Thanks Kunal. I went to the Industrial Fair on the Bypass this winter. OFB did not bring those guns although they had a stall. I was so pissed. I am glad Liquid took that video.

Hold up, don't thank me for anything other then posting it. I didn't take anything.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Country flag
^^^

Add Kalantak Kunal.

It's really sad to see most of these are not in service. Hope there is a good reason for it.

SPIEZ

Country flag
spiez hk417 is not chambered for m43 round..its for nato round which is used in bren and SLR.RK95 is one of the best guns chambered for m43 round.the sad fact is that even though its a better one the berette which acquired the shares of sako the producer of RK95 had stopped the production of it. IA should consider an agreement with beretta to produce rk95 by acquiring license coz they are better than bulgarian AKs
Can you get me video's of the Rk95 and accuracy. That would really help

SPIEZ

Country flag
What about SA VZ 58 ? are they as accurate as their manufacturers claim or are they the same as AK's ?
And why are they really expensive ?