Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SKC

Country flag
Delta boys with SIG MCX

The unit on who's requirements the HK416 was created, now more & more frequently seen with MCX. And people still insist we should ignore the MCX on its merits and go with 816 because it's designers were the same as 416 :pound:
Not only they are badass in real but they like to keep their faces also like a true badass!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Middle eastern mai job chod du villan ka ab by the way it will be fun to see Chinese troops in Afghanistan they won't last long that's a guarantee
It's not Afghanistan, the director claims it as based on a true story of Chinese Deployment in Yemen
But the last bit is true though, they'll probably be butchered by the war hardened Afghan tribals in no time

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Nope maybe @Johny_Baba knows something
lol i don't know bhai i am not active on Teetar Fatwabook et al to ask them about it and highly unlikely they'll give me reply after my previous doubts on their things or they'll just post same ol' "we have all IPR yada yada" things in reply,
@padmaraj was their supposed correspondant here and i believe if they have any new product to offer we'd get an update from him,
or better ping to others like Jay aka @Unknowncommando 2 who has decent image-connections on SM to get some info.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
That company won’t survive, they offered stupid guns to begin with.
Just look at the video, anyone seeing it will get seduced. While seeing SSSD’s CZ Bren knockoff no one will be impressed.
Fuk Thank you, at least you share my view
But their sniper rifles are not half bad,

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I got this on the DFI twitter Account's.

Probabilmente qualche intermediario americano o cinese ha pagato una stecca piu sostanziosa di quella italiana. ARX-160 e il miglior fucile d assalto in commercio. O gli indiani fanno gli indiani.

Gli indiani gestiscono le gare in un modo imbarazzante e non vado oltre.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I got this on the DFI twitter Account's.

Probabilmente qualche intermediario americano o cinese ha pagato una stecca più sostanziosa di quella italiana. ARX-160 è il miglior fucile d'assalto in commercio. O gli indiani fanno gli indiani.

Gli indiani gestiscono le gare in un modo imbarazzante e non vado oltre.
That’s why Italian firearms are standard of all armies lol. So much racial hatred for Indians in Eurocunts’ minds.

Haldilal

Country flag
What is it ? Someone translate it
Ya'll Nibbiars Probably some American or Chinese intermediary paid a more substantial stick than the Italian one. ARX-160 is the best assault rifle on the market. Or the Indians do the Indians.

Indians run the races in an awkward way and I don't go any further.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Probably some American or Chinese intermediary paid a more substantial stick than the Italian one. ARX-160 is the best assault rifle on the market. Or the Indians do the Indians.

Indians run the races in an awkward way and I don't go any further.
The american one I can understand but china? Sure are italians crazy.

Haldilal

Country flag
The american one I can understand but china? Sure are italians crazy.
Ya'll Nibbiars all due to the courtesy of the @Vishalreddy3 Nibba. If wouldn't have posted that ARX-160 wouldn't have posted it on the DFI Account's. And never the italians have got angry.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars all due to the courtesy of the @Vishalreddy3 Nibba. If wouldn't have posted that ARX-160 wouldn't have posted it on the DFI Account's. And never the italians have got angry.
Let them be angry
The design seems inspired by 416
Instead of "inspired by" you post "Italians copied"
Should be fun

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Who are these subhumans for fuck sake!!
These italian nationalists are worse than even Greeks!!
View attachment 87471
View attachment 87472
Stop dude italians are the pakis of europe they will bark and never stop. teleport berreta arx 160 to 1940 so italy can win a battle in second world war instead of opening her legs for every country that invades it