Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
The terror Threat faced was unprecedented and clearly some emergency plan was initiated.

I expect after Aug 15 force drawdown will commence.

What ever you said I have only a bit of difference.

I guess the Modi government had plans to make 35a null and void but got leaked to Pakis and they created a counter plan to create unrest in Kashmir and went to US just before they were about to execute their plan. Some how Ind intel also sniffed their plan and we immediately deployed the troops.

Now when ever any intelligence agency builds a plan they always prepare a backup plan , I am more concerned about Pakistanis next step what are they going to do. One should not underestimate them at all, they are master of such rouge activities India have only started in the past 5 years.

Follow their procurement very minutely.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This is by no means a reaction to a possible terror threat,

You don't put the whole state on siege, arrest their leaders, ask tourists to leave, students to leave etc etc for terror threat.

Logic is simple - Never has a terror threat elicited this kind of response, no matter how high a threat. Even after Pulwama, we did not have this level of action.

the movements of troops, the restrictions on civilians, house arrest of leaders point to a siege, not from outside but inside.

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW

You don't put the whole state on siege, arrest their leaders, ask tourists to leave, students to leave etc etc for terror threat.

To my understanding it is a siege on a possible Islamic siege of Kashmir by the separatist to make tourists and students etc host and come out on streets in numbers like in Tunisia and Arab spring.

Frontrunner

Country flag

Logic is simple - Never has a terror threat elicited this kind of response, no matter how high a threat. Even after Pulwama, we did not have this level of action.

the movements of troops, the restrictions on civilians, house arrest of leaders point to a siege, not from outside but inside.
Yeah i concur.. also one can say all this terror threats has been blown to an epic proportions by govt to justify the ongoing process.. now we have checkmated porks in their own game..they have gone into complete frenzy.. i think more than reactive this is rather a meticulously designed plan much before election.. nd when bjp won with Amit shah at helm.. it only expedited the process..no one in the world bats an eye to wht happens to Kashmir.. with only pork to be taken care of.. now them going completely broke all they can do is squeal nd howl.. however they can't do a squat about it.. now pakistan who for all his life has been shouting from roof top Kashmir banega pottistan... Now even don't hv any chips to call a spade in Kashmir.. we hv effectively reduced them into a solitary watcher sulking in the corner... Kudos to govt nd bureaucrats..

Last edited:

TheSeeker!

Country flag

Post 1947 Pakistan has done complete demographic change in POJK and Gilgit Baltistan. It did not give Special status to POJK .None of these Kashmiri politicians had balls to question Pakistan. Have you seen any Kashmiri raising his voice for their brothers & sisters in POJK ?

S.A.T.A

Scrapping section 35A should not be a big deal. However it's my opinion that trifurcation or amendment to Article 370 requires assent of the J&K assembly. I'm not sure what what path the government has discovered to skirt around this conundrum.

amit204

Country flag
Scrapping section 35A should not be a big deal. However it's my opinion that trifurcation or amendment to Article 370 requires assent of the J&K assembly. I'm not sure what what path the government has discovered to skirt around this conundrum.
But isnt assembly=Governor in this case, and for Center BJP has required majority in both house in cased needed. So where is the problem?

Bosch

Country flag
I still remember distinctly when united Andhra Pradesh assembly passed a motion against bifurcation. But the central government went ahead and did it.

TheSeeker!

Country flag

For those asking for my opinion: From Day 1, I believe the Govt would scrap Article 370 and 35A both which will end any kind of special status to Jammu & Kashmir. If it happens through Presidential order or Cabinet resolution with parliament sanction, we have to wait and see.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
In absence of Assembly, the Guv will reign the state's governance. Rumour is Modi will take consent frm Guv himself to scrap either or both the articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles