Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
well..I was not a staunched believer of baba, but at some instances he was bang on..like, dogfight of 27th, it was him before anyone brokeout this news. He also foretold abt the night we were about to strike karachi. And he broke the news of Parrikars demise 45 mins before any news channel although they had reporters fielded outside Parrikars house.

He was doxxed before as well by Jeffery brigade, but he kept on. Anyways, his contribution to our psy war was outstanding
He will be back if found useful I guess. Due to clouds internet problems might occur in India.

Weather forecast is rain in lots of places.

SU_MI

Country flag
I think till cabinet meeting tomorrow at 9:30 am , there wont be any actions. Mostly looks like removal of artcle 35a

amit19

Country flag
A Humble Request to folks here..

IF/When the war/action or what ever is going to happen starts. Pakis and every other assholes are going to come here as people accumulate all information here. Like Bharat Rakshak had banned access to forum during 99 Kargil conflict. We may have to take similar steps. We are all curious, but lets keep the country above the curiosity.

Tagging all mods

@tarunraju @LurkerBaba @pmaitra @Razor @sayareakd @thakur_ritesh @Singh @LETHALFORCE
will be a good move to counter troll war on this forum

But there are lot of paki a$$hools in US, europe and elsewhere ... u cannot stop them.

Its better to control ourselves and not to share any army / AF movements ... have some patience. This will be a BIG contribution as well.

What ever is necessary to know ... baba is there!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Their media also started pouting NATIONAL UNITY since yesterday in some columns..offline and online.
interestingly.. no diplomats are called back by both nations.
I still bet its on OUR SIDE and the rest is we preparing for the pak reaction for what is gonna turn up on OUR SIDE
We gave them an opportunity, they are using it to distract their populace from their economic distress.

sorcerer

Country flag
We gave them an opportunity, they are using it to distract their populace from their economic distress.
that too..but can pakis do that when they cant have enough roti..and the price of flour and gas is extremely high!?
Hunger pang takes them OFF any distraction.

pakis have mobilized and that costs them a lot of the economy..i am happy on their economic loss they accumulate every day matching the Indian dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles