Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think there is nothing to get excited about we will just update this thread like we always do.
I'll tone down the hysteria on my part requesting u people to do the same.

arya

Country flag
Please dont break your phones if you feel internet is not working properly , just relax talk with GF or wife spend time with them .

Pls donot breaks your phones if your net speed go down

Echelon Four

It doesnt look like abolition of 370

Could be for 35A , but all of this for that?

Any guesses ? Or is this just for security measures. All legal experts are saying that it's quite tough to even remove 35A forget about 370.

you are still struck with gandhian delusions which were planted in your mind by NCERT books written by durbari historians of the holy gandhian empire

see the reality: we have a popularly elected beloved dictator... he will do what he thinks is right.

arya

Country flag
I think there is nothing to get excited about we will just update this thread like we always do.
I'll tone down the hysteria on my part requesting u people to do the same.

Yes nothing is special its just few steps for kashmir so enjoy your day & night . only & only pakistani & sepratist need to worry

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yes nothing is special its just few steps for kashmir so enjoy your day & night . only & only pakistani & sepratist need to worry
Sir do u have some sources or just blindly shooting arrow in the dark

Darth Malgus

Country flag
BABAINT

After a few hours you will have limited sources of information. May be I will also have limited access to Internet or may be not for some time.Don't worry and keep the fire of patriotism in everyone's hearts. #BharatMataKiJay#MissionKashmir

grrr..already the sources are going dry elsewhere
Complete black out from Kashmir valley. That is why satellite phones were being distributed.

12arya

Country flag
Is this from today or a stock pic?
I think India should not hand over bodies without photographing and collecting any identifying docs from the dead jihadi/SSG!!

If Pakis refuse to allow Indians to do that then let drones go close to the bodies and take HD pics/video for posting on Twitter/YouTube.....let Paki Awam identifying the unfortunate fuaji laash!!
i think this is from that kid's drowning and body returning.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Something light and racist outright...

:laugh:
:daru:

Derailed thread put back on rail with the help of 30 characters
Well technically jessus could be white.

Here are some white arabs of palestine.

Its Ahed Tamimi a Palestinian

Darth Malgus

Country flag
A Humble Request to folks here..

IF/When the war/action or what ever is going to happen starts. Pakis and every other assholes are going to come here as people accumulate all information here. Like Bharat Rakshak had banned access to forum during 99 Kargil conflict. We may have to take similar steps. We are all curious, but lets keep the country above the curiosity.

Tagging all mods

@tarunraju @LurkerBaba @pmaitra @Razor @sayareakd @thakur_ritesh @Singh @LETHALFORCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles