Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
..........।...................................................
lol nothing accidental about it then. paki army considers all kashmiris as dispensable anyways. if our forces had shot it down, it would have been an international issue where we shoot down a chopper with such a senior politician.

Poseidon

Country flag
hmmm so according to you army lied last year that they killed 140 Pakistani soldiers in tactical operations across loc in 2017 alone , and also that paki journalist was lying about their 385 soldiers are killed in last 1.5 yrs.
Also you mentioned 22 BSF men killed by Pak firing but how many of them were killed by rangers coz you said 7-8 rangers were killed by BSF what's the source ,And of course you must have quite a faith in pakistanis that they will tell the truth in their complain to that Filipino major when they don't even tell their casaulities in parliament. Now your divide the number of kills by 5 formula ,that's a great invention on par with e =mc^2 can I dare to ask you for proof or you're just another "BELIEVER". And of course you agree with that commie jehadi bastard ,dead give away of your kind ,kindly share your source or get ready for grand welcome of Modi #2019.
There were 138 casualties on Pakistan army side last year and it includes injured ones too.
Our media reported all casualties as fatalities.

All but 1 of the BSF men died along IB.

From 2016 onwards till date Pakistani forces casualties incl. injured on LoC and IB are around 400.

jai_shri_ram123

i just checked this PoK PM's Wikipedia page. he belongs to PML-N. it seems like paki army was trying to kill two birds with one stone.

1) kill a nawaz loyalist
2) embarrass India at international stage while UN is in session
It will be a bad press for sure but nothing too problematic. If u send a helicopter in a war zone without informing involved parties it's ok to shoot it down, though not recommended as it was civilian.

IndiaRising

Country flag
It will be a bad press for sure but nothing too problematic. If u send a helicopter in a war zone without informing involved parties it's ok to shoot it down, though not recommended as it was civilian.
paki army survives on psychological warfare. they would immediately activate urban naxals in india to start shaming indian army and projecting them as killers. do you think its by mistake that a civilian helicopter just happens to transgress the LoC carrying a Prime Minister, that too while the UN is in session? every single act of public life in PoK is controlled by paki generals. too many coincidences for this to be an accident.

Defenceanalyst91

vomiting my faeces straight into your mother's mouth and she loves it , keeps on asking for more coz your father is too impotent ,but he sure loves goats no no not the asshole the dick of goat he enjoys it . you will too mallu bitch .you want to cry ,my low life but large and thick cobra is ready for your black mallu pussy.
disclaimer:i am not a racist I don't care about colour or place but it sure comes in handy to kick a commie mallu Arab loving prostitute .
I heard all the UAE's donation during floods went straight into your ass and your ass is deeper than the deep sea . Must have enjoyed a lot of camel dicks ,just like that desert paedophile of yours 1400 yrs ago.
You motherfucking low class vermin, I am from Tamilnadu, why the fuck you r badmouthing keralites for no reason.
Vermins like you r threat to Indian sovereignty.

jai_shri_ram123

paki army survives on psychological warfare. they would immediately activate urban naxals in india to start shaming indian army and projecting them as killers. do you think its by mistake that a civilian helicopter just happens to transgress the LoC carrying a Prime Minister, that too while the UN is in session? every single act of public life in PoK is controlled by paki generals. too many coincidences for this to be an accident.
I think it was an accident. Nobody will waste a helicopter for this. They can spend half the money and urban naxals will campaign for them day and night.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Breaking: The Indian Air Force had scrambled two fighters from an unidentified air base in the western second minutes after the air space violation detected. Pakistan sh

Brood Father

Country flag
I think it was an accident. Nobody will waste a helicopter for this. They can spend half the money and urban naxals will campaign for them day and night.
Or maybe imran Khan wanted that POK prime minister to be shot dead by Indians
It would have been good burning point for pakistan when UNGA is in progress

Defenceanalyst91

ok my mallu bitch but I will still rip you a new asshole .vermin like us keep the parasites at bay . your black ass sure caught fire, too bad we can't see the difference .you can live wherever you want but you still will be a mallu commie loving xtian jehadi prostitute ready to be sold to highest bidder. it must be tiring to be kept on being torn between Vatican dollars and Arabia dinars.By the way I loved how during your Vatican sponsored sterlite"protests" the real Tamilians ripped you a new one ,I heard they are still crying in churches with half nude dead Jew doing a titanic pose on a cross made famous by Romans.
This vermin continue to vomit faeces. Shoo shoo idiot.

IndiaRising

Country flag

the dogs have started barking. this is the narrative they wanted to accomplish. this is just when we fired at them. imagine if we brought down the helicopter. our army is a trained, professional army that doesn't fall for such stunts easily.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Indian forces reportedly fired on the chopper. I guess warning shots were fired and chopper returned after some time.

IndiaRising

Country flag

bde our dfi members are brilliant... someone just said this
I told you this. Pakis consider every Kashmiri to be dispensable. They don’t give a rats ass about any Kashmiri. They just want India to lose kashmir just like they lost Bangladesh. The burn marks on their ass are still visible 47 years later. Pakis are so predictable and stupid. Do they really think a professional army like the Indian Army would shoot down a civilian helicopter on the LoC? Paki IQ is negligible

Brood Father

Country flag

bde our dfi members are brilliant... someone just said this
Thanks bhai.. .First time in life someone called me brilliant :pound:
Jokes apart.. This is very serious.. It's the paki army which is now calling the shots ...it is proved that Imran Khan is nothing more than a puppet
Pakistan has now become more of a threat to international peace and stability

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
okay dark slave of white Vatican masters I didn't quote you neither did I tag you or took your name ,I said paki loving bastard and you quoted me ,you attacked my family in English and I ripped you a new one in Hindi dhee chod. I told you don't quote me and we are done or I will make your dark ass worse than a goat in the harem of your mommy's Yaar.
Just start ignoring him. Too many pages have been derailed already due to this one troll account. Report and move on. Big news is coming and in between we have to read these meaningless gaalis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles