Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Not going to happen.
They will put diplomatic pressure from ME and US on Pakistan to stop such activities. Because It's China behind Pakistan supporting them in all these matters. Even in the LC skirmishes it's China giving all the assurance to Pakis otherwise they don't have guts.

2.5 front war

===================

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Libetards, intellectuals, presstitutes, bastards, leftists, bharat ke tukdey gang, stone palters, hurriyat , mao... list is big.
Enme se kitne jail me hain ajj ? Vo tukde tukde bolne wale kitne identify hue or Tihar me hain ajj ? Abb ye mat boliyo pehle ki tarah BC ki agar ham enhe jail me dalenge to ye hero ban jayenge :lol:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire

Please ignore phony hindi titles.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Please ignore phony hindi titles.
So all the Media pressure and the lakhs of tweets to Modi / DM / Amit shah have had an impact

The govt has understood Public mood and anger

indiazain

Country flag
I hope this time instead of surgical strike we blow up their air defence mechanisms and start carpet bombing their civilian population.Their armed forces should feel pain the likes of which they have not felt.This will solve the kashmir and CPAC problem once and for all.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
So all the Media pressure and the lakhs of tweets to Modi / DM / Amit shah have had an impact

The govt has understood Public mood and anger
Now People will be satisfied?

War against Pakistan is never going to end.

The problem is with Indians, as we only operate in two extremes. Either we want to wipe Pakistan of the Map or think one day we will have peace with them.

The 3rd type of Indians are PAPU propagandists who make opinions after watching NDTV.

This government's intent has been always in right place and what they have done so far as policy makers and money spenders is aplauding.

This PC by DM though is a good sign as far as PR is concern but are people going to understand her omissions than her direct messages.

Let me ask you if you have understood her omissions ?

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
I hope this time instead of surgical strike we blow up their air defence mechanisms and start carpet bombing their civilian population.Their armed forces should feel pain the likes of which they have not felt.This will solve the kashmir and CPAC problem once and for all.
Not sure I am following your line of thought here. How does Paki civilian casualties translate into hurt for the Paki army? The death of its own soldiers is not enough to cause this Army hurt. The only way to hurt them is to hit their deep state, repeatedly. And that is best done in a covert manner.

and Pakistan lovers like these::::::::
I once heard him say: "the midwife dropped me on my head when I was born, so I'm am somewhat special"

pankaj nema

Country flag
This revenge attack is already happening since September 2016. Nothing new here
It must be More Spectacular and more painful

Anyway ; Today I am very happy

Since the 4 th of February ; I have been very agitated

Now with DM saying THREE times in one speech that Pakistan will way ; the count down has begun

Now it is just a matter of time

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
Relating our offences against Pakistan to Elections is too simplistic, actually toeing Pakistani line of propaganda.

BTW I requested you to share your thoughts on DM's omissions.

Anyhow I have posted a video on a thread "neutralizing Pakistan's Nuclear attack ~' It gave few good observations about how security paradigm and algorithm of our security calculous works and how it is kept dynamic.
What do you understand of the omissions please describe?

indiazain

Country flag
Not sure I am following your line of thought here. How does Paki civilian casualties translate into hurt for the Paki army? The death of its own soldiers is not enough to cause this Army hurt. The only way to hurt them is to hit their deep state, repeatedly. And that is best done in a covert manner.

I once heard him say: "the midwife dropped me on my head when I was born, so I'm am somewhat special"
Yeah just as the Porki army uses its terrorists to terrorise india we should use our army to terrorise them.Porkis should live in a constant fear of being bombed and they should also know their army can do nothing about it .Porkis are not covert in anything why should we be.Porkis entered our land and targeted us that too army bases.It only makes sence that we repay terror debt.This is war conducted by an army not a game of hide and seek or kiss and tell.The use of force from our side should be discriminate and a disproportionate the likes of which the porkis will not expect. one Indian life should cost them 100 or more.The current 1:2 ratio is not expensive enough for them.Also the deep state agenda in Porki land is powered by Islam.How u do plan to overcome that...

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Ah. Saw notification that this thread had a few posts and opened it for news. And saw mostly new members writing gibberish and complaining. :confused1: Would respectfully suggest that mods hand out a few thread bans to anybody who brings political bakchodi into this thread.
I second that.

And those should also be included who very quietly initiate the political talk and add fire to fuel so that a PURELY MILITARY THREAD BECOMES A POLITICAL MUD SLINGING COMPETITION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles