Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
DAC approves acquisitions worth Rs15,935 crores.

Procurements include:
- Initial lot of 17,000 LMGs for all 3 services through FTP
- 7.4 lakh assault rifles/carbines for all 3 services
- 5,719 sniper rifles for Army and Airforce
- Mareech ATDS to enhance Navy's ASW capabilities

27858035_636199500049983_2807815199310698649_n.jpg

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Country flag
No doubt he feels like home there and why not every Indian should feel like home there, even I say that and this is the only reason it's time to take back our home/land, starting from POK
I don't think you got his point, he was there advocating unity of 200 million Bengali Muslims, 200 million Indian Muslims and 200 million Pakistani Muslims as total 600 million Muslims under Pakistani command, to challenge India.

Ultimate Paki wet dream. :facepalm: Can only wish this is not the official stand of Pappu, Piddi party. :frusty:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I don't think you got his point, he was there advocating unity of 200 million Bengali Muslims, 200 million Indian Muslims and 200 million Pakistani Muslims as total 600 million Muslims under Pakistani command, to challenge India.

Ultimate Paki wet dream. :facepalm: Can only wish this is not the official stand of Pappu, Piddi party. :frusty:
They got the chance to be united in '47 itself...We all know wat happened after partition...The concept of Ummah has failed,still they try to revive it...E.Porkistan is an example that pigs can't live together...They fight amongst themselves to control the Sty...No matter how hard Congis/Porkis try,they can't unite muslims of the sub-continent with a failed theory as the one advocated by Jinnah.

binayak95

Country flag
Pakistan is an example that religion, even a theocratically strict, orthodox religion like Islam, can never override cultural and historical divides between peoples. Religion can't provide the glue.

India shows that an underlying commonality of culture and values can unite the most diverse of populaces : provided you make the people feel part of the political system.

They got the chance to be united in '47 itself...We all know wat happened after partition...The concept of Ummah has failed,still they try to revive it...E.Porkistan is an example that pigs can't live together...They fight amongst themselves to control the Sty...No matter how hard Congis/Porkis try,they can't unite muslims of the sub-continent with a failed theory as the one advocated by Jinnah.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
OFB Telescope mounted INSAS @LoC/ IB Post

9 Para @LoC

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
DAC approves acquisitions worth Rs15,935 crores.

Procurements include:
- Initial lot of 17,000 LMGs for all 3 services through FTP
- 7.4 lakh assault rifles/carbines for all 3 services
- 5,719 sniper rifles for Army and Airforce
- Mareech ATDS to enhance Navy's ASW capabilities

View attachment 23190

:shoot::shoot::shoot:
How long will it take to reach our soldiers

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
The procurement may be completed may be by the time your grand child gets married. Just to give you an example that I felt compelled to illustrate, when I finished Undergrad Vajpayeeji renamed LCA as "Tejas", and now in 2019 my daughter goes to undergrad college and IAF still doesn't have more than say ten units of the same.This is how lethargic Indian defense procurement is and all thanks to the GREAT KAAAAAANGRESS, and the mahan voters of Bharat for electing them for 70+ years. There are more examples which are even worst but this is something people could easily relate to.

porky_kicker

Country flag
The procurement may be completed may be by the time your grand child gets married. Just to give you an example that I felt compelled to illustrate, when I finished Undergrad Vajpayeeji renamed LCA as "Tejas", and now in 2019 my daughter goes to undergrad college and IAF still doesn't have more than say ten units of the same.This is how lethargic Indian defense procurement is and all thanks to the GREAT KAAAAAANGRESS, and the mahan voters of Bharat for electing them for 70+ years. There are more examples which are even worst but this is something people could easily relate to.
When the Britishers left the sub continent , they left porkistan the army and India the bureaucrats

They r like dangling swords

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Sir calculation thik nahi lag raahi.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ok I will bite. Please explain. After partition, India retained 2/3rd of the Army with 1/3rd going to Pak.

http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/14220/8/08_chapter 4.pdf

I'm confused over the recent grandstanding over Paki and Afghans in this thread. One is a country who have never won a war and the other is in tatters, probably the worst shithole on the planet. :confused1:
Sir you are over complicating it.

The gist of the matter is
Porkistan has the military to keep it tied down.
India has the bureaucracy to keep it tied down.

These 2 are the biggest curse on the respective countries.

Last edited:

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look at this guy spreading false propaganda on Twitter, these people truly are fuwkedup in head.
Thankfully his shit doesn't fly too high on twitter.

Last edited:

delbruky

Country flag
Sir calculation thik nahi lag raahi.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dear bro, the calc is more than accurate, when you have kids you won't know how fast years go by. With Indian defense procurement time just stops.
Also, the string of pearls weren't woven in a day, now enjoy the gifts of congressi inaction and be surprised everyday.

Last edited:

devhensh

I am an Optimistic and a Realistic person....So i would say that these small arms platforms will reach our army in record time...amen !!!

My deductions are based on two factors....One is that these guns are to be inducted via FMS(Foreign Military Sales) which is cleaner and faster....Secondly, after the outright purchase of first batch...the second lot will be made by Punj Lloyd in their MP based Plant(which is already operational---If i am not wrong about the gun being selected)

Read the link below....A complex Artillery system like K9 is about to be inducted soon this year....In a total time of 11 months !
https://www.livefistdefence.com/201...-9-guns-to-start-deliveries-in-11-months.html

I have to give credit to this government for having balls to quickly negotiate and conclude world class weapon system acquisitions( K9 Artillery, F777 Light Howitzer, Rafale Aircraft, Spike ATGM).....All these systems together, with make in India, will make India a very formidable conventional power soon !!!

Last edited:

delbruky

Country flag
I am not going to question your optimism, but the bureaucracy is hell bent upon failing modi sarkar, coz they are all congi appointed reserved category stooges.

Just think for a for a moment and rewind 17 years. Suppose you are a young grad like me (say) seeing an extremely complex system named as LCA taking flight for the first time and all the hoopla surrounding kaveri engine, that moment brought a feeling of grandeur and panacea if I may. And the mind filled with pride at the prospects of breakthrough in aerospace research, at that moment when it felt as though nothing was out of the realm of possibilities in the backdrop of crippling economic sanctions that were imposed after the recent nuke tests and the kargil war.
Now fast forward to 2018, a piece of S*** like NAL saras still doing taxi trials (I wouldn't want my Chihuahua to travel in that let alone my family), Tejas is full of question marks (some say it's a lemon some say otherwise), NO kaveri, No LCA MK2, No naval lca.......it's a such a let down. May be I am just being a bit too negative, but bro I have lived through the past 17 years like a cricket match and LOTS of hopes have been shattered.......SO I'd only say this - lets be optimistic and realistic at the same time but a bit more realistic.

PS: Kudos to isro for slogging it out and making the GSLV MK 1,2 and 3 a big success. No let down here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles