Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
Indians caught offgaurd after balakot on sm propaganda war, porki propaganda machinery is well oiled as it is essential for their survival. We learned something that day.
I believe now we r ready to kick any false propaganda on sm. Scores and scores of sm users are trolling porkis like never before and make them on run. Remember how gayfoora was trolled and quickely debunked by indians on fake video...Now psy war is has become our forte..Babaji Ki jai ho
With "analysts" like Abhijit Iyer, we can't. Guy is useless. We need more like Bababanaras

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
Porki crying to US to stop Indian firing at LoC :india:

And this is how Dimran Chan, his sidekick Qureshit will try to beg USA. They will hold a gun at their heads, and ask Trump "Talk to India or else... or else... I will blow myself and take Afghanistan with me"

Then Trump, with no actual achievement for himself to show for 2020 elections will start blabbering some bullshit upon which their own embarrassed Congressmen will apologise to us on Twitter.

Basically, invoking Afghanistan is a pressure tactic meant for USA. Trump is desperate. India knows it. But Trump won't go out of his way to do something against India apart from some usual 100 mil - 200 mil alms for Pakistan. Which we know how to deal with because we have been dealing with it. USA is unreliable, in fact, in geopolitics, no one is reliable. But this is the apt time for us, China is busy, USA is busy, UK is irrelevant

Loha garam hai, hathoda maar do

abhi nahi to kabhi nahi

PKMKB

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
And this is how Dimran Chan, his sidekick Qureshit will try to beg USA. They will hold a gun at their heads, and ask Trump "Talk to India or else... or else... I will blow myself and take Afghanistan with me"

Then Trump, with no actual achievement for himself to show for 2020 elections will start blabbering some bullshit upon which their own embarrassed Congressmen will apologise to us on Twitter.

Basically, invoking Afghanistan is a pressure tactic meant for USA. Trump is desperate. India knows it. But Trump won't go out of his way to do something against India apart from some usual 100 mil - 200 mil alms for Pakistan. Which we know how to deal with because we have been dealing with it. USA is unreliable, in fact, in geopolitics, no one is reliable. But this is the apt time for us, China is busy, USA is busy, UK is irrelevant

Loha garam hai, hathoda maar do

abhi nahi to kabhi nahi

PKMKB
The Afghan blackmail scenario is already factored. This and the subsequent US reaction would have been the first thing Modi and Doval would have gamed. So, screw qureshit...

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag
BMP's in Kashmir. Common anti-nationals seem resigned to their fate because of Modi
I don't think sun has gone down in J&K as of yet. There is daylight. This is definitely an old video from March build up. Fake!

And highly doubtful any tank moved yesterday, if it did, would have been on SM already. If you have twitter, call the video out. Meant for creating panic.

Janardan Shukla

Let us sum it .
After balakot government has to take back its step due to Abhinandan being in the custody of Pak. We also came to know about some operational gaps in our war preparedness (lack of advance aam etc). Also there was general election and Modi didn't want to be blamed for starting a war for electoral gains.
So in its first step government gave power to local commanders to purchase weapons worth 300 crore as emergency procurement. Iwth this power in last 4 months only IAF has acquired weapons worth of 7600 crores not to mention other arms like army acquiring heli launched atgm to be used in kach.
All this pointed out that a decision on full scale war was taken long back just after balakot. GOI was just waiting for right time. Now with no elections in foresight, they have overwhelming majority in LS and manged to get a majority in RS, Pak is in deep economic turmoil, Russia and US are playing tug of war to get Bharat in their camp I don't think time is more ripe. Remember if we destroy paki war machine now they will not be able to get at their present level even in 2 decades given their state of economy while we will get full license for the procurement of weapons to beef up our military preparedness against China. A war will also generate new demand in our economy which is showing the sign of slowdown so it will be beneficial for short run . And not to mention to regain the trade route of Afghanistan will help us economically in long run. I again reiterate time is ripe and it seems GOI too is ready to make maximum out of it.

porky_kicker

Country flag
To all those who have twitter accounts

The pics posted by gafoora matches the bomblets of the M483a1. Take a snapshot of gafoora pic and compare it with POF M483a1.

Porkistani ordinance factories POF makes and exports the M483a1.

This will prove that the cluster munitions shown by porkistani to be indian are not manufactured or used by India but by porkistanis themselves and they have planted it themselves.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
To all those who have twitter accounts

The pics posted by gafoora matches the bomblets of the M438. Take a snapshot of gafoora pic and compare it with POF M438.

Porkistani ordinance factories POF makes and exports the M438.

This will prove that the cluster munitions shown by porkistani to be indian are not manufactured or used by India but by porkistanis themselves and they have planted it themselves.
M483 ,..,............................
.. ?

Icarus

Country flag
Let us sum it .
After balakot government has to take back its step due to Abhinandan being in the custody of Pak. We also came to know about some operational gaps in our war preparedness (lack of advance aam etc). Also there was general election and Modi didn't want to be blamed for starting a war for electoral gains.
So in its first step government gave power to local commanders to purchase weapons worth 300 crore as emergency procurement. Iwth this power in last 4 months only IAF has acquired weapons worth of 7600 crores not to mention other arms like army acquiring heli launched atgm to be used in kach.
All this pointed out that a decision on full scale war was taken long back just after balakot. GOI was just waiting for right time. Now with no elections in foresight, they have overwhelming majority in LS and manged to get a majority in RS, Pak is in deep economic turmoil, Russia and US are playing tug of war to get Bharat in their camp I don't think time is more ripe. Remember if we destroy paki war machine now they will not be able to get at their present level even in 2 decades given their state of economy while we will get full license for the procurement of weapons to beef up our military preparedness against China. A war will also generate new demand in our economy which is showing the sign of slowdown so it will be beneficial for short run . And not to mention to regain the trade route of Afghanistan will help us economically in long run. I again reiterate time is ripe and it seems GOI too is ready to make maximum out of it.
Modi is a great leader, but he's no Indira Gandhi. Nothing's gonna happen. This is Amit Shah's way of keeping jingos happy.

Patak_K_Marunga

Country flag

Not only Kashmir but Baloochistan, Sindh and Karachi also running in the blood of every Indian. For saving the rights of our Balooch,Pashtun and Muhajir brother and sisters, not only cluster bomb but we will not hesitate to use atom bomb.

#LongLiveIndia #FreeBaloochistan
Did he end his tweet saying "Indian Army" ? :bplease:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Shashank Nayakmber: 25362 said:
M483 ,..,............................
.. ?
Yes ..............................

M483a1 to be specific

This is a video to show American m483a1 bomblets matchs gafforas so called indian cluster munitions , which we don't use or produce. But the porkies manufacture and export them .

Anybody who wants can google search for the POF m483a1 and compare it with the gafoora tweeted pics .

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
J&K Guv on meeting with Omar Abdullah&others: They've gone satisfied. Whatever they expected from me I did.
As far as I know, there's no inclination that something's going to happen here.
I don't know about tomorrow. That's not in my hands. But till today there's nothing to worry

Perfect ambiguity,by saying without saying

:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles