Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Are you saying that the story that Modi alone is staying at the hotel (and not the presidential palace like the rest) is a planted story? Definitely not. There're enough videos to show that he did stay at the hotel.
Imran just ambushed Putin outside the hotel, and paki media had a picture saying Imran khan had an "informal" meeting with Putin... Modi wanted to avoid such a situation like the plague...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Lmao porkies on PDF are celebrating Imran talking with Putin as if its Eid lol they forgot that Putin even refused to meet Imran last time , hahahaha
There was no formal meeting between Imran and Putin ... the ones where you have flags behind you...

Enquirer

Imran just ambushed Putin outside the hotel, and paki media had a picture saying Imran khan had an "informal" meeting with Putin... Modi wanted to avoid such a situation like the plague...
Even if Putin and Imran were urinating next to each other in the toilet, Paki media would report that the two "bared each other's positions " :)

Arihant

Once i forgot that it is LOC &LAC thread. It is looking like Chit chat thread.:lol:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
I think we can expect a few CFV's by Pak and then blaming Modi for it as he was "isolated" and taking out his anger on LoC.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
They don't really have much of a say in this. The US deep state has made up its mind to go after Iran on one pretext or another. If none can be found, then make one up.

This is like Archduke Ferdinand assassination leading to WWI

This is like Western powers attacking imperial China after opium wars or made-up missionary deaths.

This is like Iraq WMDs.

This is like Syrian chemical warfare.

This is like Russian hacking of US elections.
Ok here is a scenario... How about I say that even if 4 more tankers are destroyed, the US will not dare to hit Iran even with a limited surgical strike..
What do you have to say... Will US do something or anything militarily?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
You sir it seems are not well versed in the rich Murrican history of deception.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

American credibility.....o_O American is not that fragile. This ain't Pakistan Army you are talking about.

This is America on its knees. Somehow I don't think the world stopped fearing them after this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S.–Iran_naval_incident

Why the hell would Iran attack Japan's ship?
Because slapping trump's poodle Abe is like slapping trump himself ... They could not resist..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...hinzo-abe-iran-ayatollah-talks-analysis-trump

I am loving this... Trump, the poor f**Ker..

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
On other news, PDF blocked in China.
Check the thread over there, Chinis and pakis having a go at each other :balleballe::megusta:
Chinis are quite sensitive and insecure lol , cant tolerate crticism at all , one guy was boasting that some xinhua journo advised CCP to block it in China lol they got butthurt due to irrelevant persons comments , this shows chinis live in their Utopia and LaLa land and are not ready to accept the reality

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
What's with your love for converted slaves of former Persia.
You are defending them like anything and making up hypothetical if buts without any data , "Iran attacked Japan's tanker coz Japan is American poodle " ,you know these are two different nations right? or have you gone psychotic ?
You are defending Iran everywhere and making them so so important and invincible .
Are you a Shia? or Iranian?
Don't get personal.. here... Between you are the one who seems to put too much credence in conspiracy thories .. Iran is not invincible, and even the city of Tehran itself will fall, in an all out conventional war with US.
It's got to do with what each side is ready to sacrifice. Trump fast tracked the sanctions on Iran to a level more severe than Obama. After completely sanctioning Iran's oil exports, last week he sanctioned even Iran's petrochemical exports. If Iran does not hit back, then the fall of Iranian regime is not far. So, the mullahs want to fight the US when they are still strong. They are forcing trump to either lift the sanctions or wage a war. Trump's strategy of Maximum pressure through sanctions is a low cost strategy. Iran wants to raise the cost. The prospect of a few thousand American dead bodies, might upend his re-election chances.. So, Iran thinks that trump will blink...

Last edited:

mayfair

Ok here is a scenario... How about I say that even if 4 more tankers are destroyed, the US will not dare to hit Iran even with a limited surgical strike..
What do you have to say... Will US do something or anything militarily?
I know way of predicting what US will or will not do in this situation.

They are making up all sorts of excuses to justify that Iran should be "punished". How far they will go is anyone's guess.

So far it all points to building up a case to continue imposing economic sanctions on Iran and tightening them further to make Iran "collapse upon itself".

mayfair

Because slapping trump's poodle Abe is like slapping trump himself ... They could not resist..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...hinzo-abe-iran-ayatollah-talks-analysis-trump

I am loving this... Trump, the poor f**Ker..
Japan is among the largest buyers of Iranian oil and also one that supports a large number of Iranian students via scholarships etc. They together with Europe have been aggressively pushing for easing of oil purchase sanctions.

Sabotaging Japanese tankers when Japanese PM is there would be proverbial apne pair pe kulhaari maarna.

Trump being Trump, does not care for anyone but himself, least of all allies. So any such endeavour that aims to "humiliate" Trump via attacking allies is an exercise in futility, except perhaps if there were an attack on Israel.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Japan is among the largest buyers of Iranian oil and also one that supports a large number of Iranian students via scholarships etc. They together with Europe have been aggressively pushing for easing of oil purchase sanctions.

Sabotaging Japanese tankers when Japanese PM is there would be proverbial apne pair pe kulhaari maarna.

Trump being Trump, does not care for anyone but himself, least of all allies. So any such endeavour that aims to "humiliate" Trump via attacking allies is an exercise in futility, except perhaps if there were an attack on Israel.
Japan would matter to the Iranians during normal times... But these are not normal times for the Iranian regime. These are the hardest sanctions that Iran has ever been subject to... The IRGC is now declared a terrorist organisation. The regime's very survival is at stake..

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
So far it all points to building up a case to continue imposing economic sanctions on Iran and tightening them further to make Iran "collapse upon itself".
And that's the way it should happen. Just a change of regime and political ideology. They are very close to their collapse. But what will happen to all the proxy's when Iran collapses financially ?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Check the thread over there, Chinis and pakis having a go at each other :balleballe::megusta:
After banning almost all Indians, this was bound to happen. Pakis have bloated egos inspite of begging bowl in their hands and Chinese expect 200% return on investment while treating other country as slave.

A Cheeni restaurant owner use gutter oil to feed fellow cheeni for profits, why would they care for a paki?

sthf

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I didn't get personal, also I give opinions with due mention of I THINK xyz , I don't give conspiracy theories ,I accept I do get carried away sometimes .

Now whatever you wrote is your opinion that's no problem but why are you taking Iranian side so passionately? and earlier you did try to imply that Americans will LOSE in Iran ,that makes Iran invincible ,we had that conversation if you remember .
Posters already countered your Japan theory and still you come up with Japan a DIFFERENT nation on friendly terms with Iran being Amreeki poodle ,so already ISOLATED Iran attacked a non enemy nation ,now that's a conspiracy theory.
I am just genuinely curious why are you defending and glorifying Iran continuously ,
My question about you being Shia or Iranian wasn't in bad taste ,I do want to know ,if you are then great .

Now I do agree with your second part that Iran will want to raise the cost and it can do it via proxies without direct involvement .

One more thing is Iran's unreasonable hate for Israel and islamic fanaticism when it has nothing to do with Iranians aka converted slaves of Arabs whom they hate but somehow follow the the same religion/cult coupled with few cultural aspects that were IMPOSED on them ,ex Hijab rule ,the worst in the world ,a few of our female athletes refused to go to Iran for same compulsory hijab rule ,Hina sidhu ,manika batra and one shooter I think.
Iran is not Persia ,they are same as Arab Sunnis as far as the kaffirs are concerned(Leadership) . The best thing will be IRAN along with Saudis get destroyed with both of their oil being controlled by friendly factions, there destruction MIGHT bring some of those high on Persian nationalism close to India ,MIGHT.
I am a Hindu from South India. My username is not an assumed one :)
I neither love the Iranians nor the Americans. For India's energy security both the price and the source matters. We used to get cheaper oil from both the Iranians and Venezuelans, both independent political actors not under the American thumb. Now, after stopping those imports, most of our oil imports are from the Arab block. India suffers from the point of view of price, as well as leverage ... If you think about this without involving your passions, you would appreciate the view.

sthf

Country flag
Chinis really think they own Porky balls and Porkis delusional as ever think otherwise.:pound:

That is a really fun thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles