Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
For Both Imran and Qureshi to squeak together, something has definitely happened. If it happened and not announced. Probably an direct message to Pakis that more is coming. Either way, we won't know until anything is announced. But its certain that the rope has been tightened somewhere for both of them to squeak at once.

Immanuel

Country flag
yep ,like they did in 1947 ,you know Muslim league only won a few seats in what is Pakistan today ,it's mainly the current "Indian" Muslims whose ancestors voted and then refused to go.
And those paki Muslims who didn't vote ,look at their love for Hindus and Indians now.
Don't get me wrong Muslims are just people ITS THE IDEOLOGY THEY FOLLOW ,it's brainwashing in itself 5 times blabbering daily etc. I again repeat wherever there is a Muslim population there is separatist militancy and terrorist attacks that they justify using victimhood. India ,China,Thailand, Myanmar, Russia , even UK , Aussie and European countries to a extent .
when in minority they want ridiculous freedom to do things like cutting a fucking goat infront of children making them used to sight of blood and suffering from childhood ,which results in muslims love for slitting throats .When the same muslims are in majority they won't allow a inch of freedom to you ex Hindus in Pakistan ,Iran's ridiculous law for forcing even foreigners to wear hijab and their female athletes refusing to shake hands with males.
I just want things to be mutual.
As said, bad ideologies are dime a dozen and ever present, the only real way of preventing this is to nurture a society that actually works for the lowest common denominators. Bad ideas find a home in folks who don't have much to do.
There will always be chutiyas in a society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles