Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
Recovered from two infiltrating pigs killed today. Arms, Ammunitions, 4kg Heroin, 20k Pakistani Rupees.
View attachment 20270 View attachment 20271
pakis are expanding the infiltration to other parts of IB is it? Would be interesting to know if this is part of their attempt to revive unrest in Punjab or get help to J&K.
Based on the recovered material looks more like a financial supply operation than a terrorist supply attempt.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Why they are bringing "na"paki currency ? who gonna give them Indian one in counter in this side ? why our govt doing to target them ?
Paki currency is brought here to give it jihadi trainees who go to pakiland from India. Sometimes they have to go beyond PoK into paki Punjab for training.

hammer head

Country flag
If my input serves me right he was killed was in the area opposite to Shahpur sector in Poonch. He was from 651 Mujahid Battalion which is posted along side with some elements of 15 Baloch.
i am correcting my input its 644 Mujahid Battalion based at Nezapir, Poor chaps had fired upon our units but ended loosing men material.

flamboyant

Doklam disengagement incomplete: Chinese troops insist on staying behind on plateau

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ehind-on-plateau-india-objects/1/1045599.html

This Doklam episode reminds me of my grandfather( a real tiger of a man) and an absolutely perfect incident involving him to sum up this whole issue.

Although of medium height and slight build yet a towering figure not only in his village but also in all the 24 villages of same gotra in the region due to his honest, industrious and no nonsense demeanor.

With his sons on active duty in armed forces further raised him a few notches up in stature in the eyes of the people of the region.

The fact that how he singlehandedly brought up his three young sons (eldest being 10 yrs and the youngest just an infant) after losing his wife to a fatal ailment at a very young age is a separate story altogether.

Cut to the original story. One of his farms was adjacent to that of the other influential guy of the same village. This ’other guy’ would dismantle the embankment erected to demarcate boundary between two fields after the end of every crop cycle and raise a new one after preparation of the field for a new crop.

This was absolutely fine till it was noticed that in the process he would move the boundary a bit towards grandfather’s field thus encroaching his field.

The other villagers also alerted him to this other guy’s wrongdoing.

Although grandfather himself noticed the definite shift in the boundary yet resisted himself from taking up the matter with the other guy.

Precisely for two reasons (1) There must be an end somewhere to this mans greed. There will definitely be a time when this man will say enough and put a stop to this unethical practice.

2) Any clash with this guy can spiral out of control and very much lead to an animosity continuing from one generation to the other. He was witness to many a personal enmities and how these pan out, devouring people of affected families for generations together. So personal enmity was the last thing he wanted to pass on to next generation in inheritance.

Did the other guy relent? Was there actually an end to his greed?

To be continued

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
i am correcting my input its 644 Mujahid Battalion based at Nezapir, Poor chaps had fired upon our units but ended loosing men material.
So

644 Mujahid
647 Mujahid
645 Mujahid
30 Baloch
46 Frontier Force (FF)

apart from some non infantry chaps attached with Mujahid units or regulars in which 2 confirmed from artillery and Armour regt each

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
I would Love to see a landlocked pakjab in my lifetime. I would love to see pakjab begging independent countries like Republic of Sindh, and Republic of balochistan and independent kp for everything ...food, oil, medicines etc.

flamboyant

This Doklam episode reminds me of my grandfather( a real tiger of a man) and an absolutely perfect incident involving him to sum up this whole issue.

Although of medium height and slight build yet a towering figure not only in his village but also in all the 24 villages of same gotra in the region due to his honest, industrious and no nonsense demeanor.

With his sons on active duty in armed forces further raised him a few notches up in stature in the eyes of the people of the region.

The fact that how he singlehandedly brought up his three young sons (eldest being 10 yrs and the youngest just an infant) after losing his wife to a fatal ailment at a very young age is a separate story altogether.

Cut to the original story. One of his farms was adjacent to that of the other influential guy of the same village. This ’other guy’ would dismantle the embankment erected to demarcate boundary between two fields after the end of every crop cycle and raise a new one after preparation of the field for a new crop.

This was absolutely fine till it was noticed that in the process he would move the boundary a bit towards grandfather’s field thus encroaching his field.

Although grandfather himself noticed the definite shift in the boundary yet resisted himself from taking up the matter with the other guy.

Precisely for two reasons (1) There must be an end somewhere to this mans greed. There will definitely be a time when this man will say enough and put a stop to this unethical practice.

2) Any clash with this guy can spiral out of control and very much lead to an animosity continuing from one generation to the other. He was witness to many a personal enmities and how these pan out, devouring people of affected families for generations together. So personal enmity was the last thing he wanted to pass on to next generation in inheritance.

Answer is anybody’s guess. A big NO.

The demarcation kept on shifting further and further towards the other end of grandfather’s field and that too without any remorse on the part of ‘the other guy’.

Grandfather realized the futility of being a nice guy by now.

One day he picked up a spade and in a flash leveled to the ground the boundary embankment in front of the very eyes of the other guy.

Totally shocked and dumbstruck the other guy finally mustered up some courage and asked,”Numberdar what are you up to? What is this for?”

Grandfather boomed,” You are trying to reach my other end by shifting slowly and surreptitiously, I don’t have that much patience, so in one stroke I have reached your other end. Now both the fields are mine. Do whatever you may. Go wherever you may”.

He didn’t expect such a bold reaction from grandfather. He tried to reason out but everything was falling on deaf ears now.

The other guy didn’t have the moral courage to stand up to a man who was so aggrieved, blunt and furious.

The matter was taken up in village punchayat, few influential people of the region tried to intervene but grandfather didn’t budge a bit.

At last the other guy ran to the BDO office, bribed a few guys and came back well armed with a few made up maps well tucked under the arms of a patwari and a few of his cronies confronted grandfather in the fields.

Reasoning and counter reasoning ensued.

Atlast Patwari said,”Numberdar ,you have got so much of land then why fight on such trivial issue”.

Grandfather said,” Who started this bullshit and what do you mean by so much of land? Does it mean I should give all of my land on a platter to this moron?”

“Numberdar ,even the maps don’t support your cause”said the patwari and realising the futility of reasoning he quickly pulled out the tampered maps and began pointing out the discrepancies.

By this time all the strings of patience had snapped in the’ tiger ‘ and he roared for one last time,”Tere nakshon pe hum kutton se mutwayenge”.(I will make dogs pee on your maps)

Realising ‘discretion is the better part of valour’ the other guy,patwari and the cronies quietly eased out of the arena with their tails well tucked in between their legs.

Grandfather stood his ground (both literally and figuratively).

He did relent after some time after much cajoling and appeals but on his own terms. The status quo is maintained to this day even when grandpa is not in this world.

To be continued
Answer is anybody’s guess. A big NO.

The demarcation kept on shifting further and further towards the other end of grandfather’s field and that too without any remorse on the part of ‘the other guy’.

Grandfather realized the futility of being a nice guy by now.

One day he picked up a spade and in a flash leveled to the ground the boundary embankment in front of the very eyes of the other guy.

Totally shocked and dumbstruck the other guy finally mustered up some courage and asked,”Numberdar what are you up to? What is this for?”

Grandfather boomed,” You are trying to reach my other end by shifting slowly and surreptitiously, I don’t have that much patience, so in one stroke I have reached your other end. Now both the fields are mine. Do whatever you may. Go wherever you may”.

He didn’t expect such a bold reaction from grandfather. He tried to reason out but everything was falling on deaf ears now.

The other guy didn’t have the moral courage to stand up to a man who was so aggrieved, blunt and furious.

The matter was taken up in village punchayat, few influential people of the region tried to intervene but grandfather didn’t budge a bit.

At last the other guy ran to the BDO office, bribed a few guys and came back well armed with a few made up maps well tucked under the arms of a patwari and a few of his cronies confronted grandfather in the fields.

Reasoning and counter reasoning ensued.

Atlast Patwari said,”Numberdar ,you have got so much of land then why fight on such trivial issue”.

Grandfather said,” Who started this bullshit and what do you mean by so much of land? Does it mean I should give all of my land on a platter to this moron?”

“Numberdar ,even the maps don’t support your cause”said the patwari and realising the futility of reasoning he quickly pulled out the tampered maps and began pointing out the discrepancies.

By this time all the strings of patience had snapped in the’ tiger ‘ and he roared for one last time,”Tere nakshon pe hum kutton se mutwayenge”.(I will make dogs pee on your maps)

Realising ‘discretion is the better part of valour’ the other guy,patwari and the cronies quietly eased out of the arena with their tails well tucked in between their legs.

Grandfather stood his ground (both literally and figuratively).

He did relent after some time after much cajoling and appeals but on his own terms. The status quo is maintained to this day even when grandpa is not in this world.

aditya g

Country flag
That 800 m sniper is good enough for CRPF and other internal counter insurgency forces. But IA needs something better.
For what its worth, Pak Army employs SSG69 as well. It is a military sniper rifle.

For CRPF, I think a DMR should suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles