Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakis are being crushed like cockroaches they are. ISPR knows PA fucked up and painted itself in a corner.

@Bornubus @hammer head @NeXoft007 It'd be much appreciated if you guys can compile a list of these dead cockroaches.

Thanks.
Post it on Paki forumif you are there ... there is a thread by by the same name created by Jamwal's.

sthf

Country flag
Post it on Paki forumif you are there ... there is a thread by by the same name created by Jamwal's.
Haven't been there in months. Maybe some other member could help out.

Last edited:

Dash

That napak forum will immediately dismiss this saying Indian propaganda.

Just my thoughts:)

Bornubus

That napak forum will immediately dismiss this saying Indian propaganda.

Just my thoughts:)
I will make any Paki to eat his fucking words on this death and humiliate on his own forum.

As I also accessed local news report from Mirpur in which the reporter clearly saying that he was killed by Indian army.

pruthvi24

Country flag
just had convo with PDF admin @oscarbhopali the coward started calling names blocked me and then started bitching behind my back on twitter and this was from my third twitter account they have already blocked me twice

NeXoft007

Country flag
just had convo with PDF admin @oscarbhopali the coward started calling names blocked me and then started bitching behind my back on twitter and this was from my third twitter account they have already blocked me twice
About that paki soldier killed?

hammer head

Country flag
Name - Mirza Aif Baig

Unit - Mujahid Force regiment

day of death - 11 September 2017

Native - Mirpur (PoK)

==================================================

If my input serves me right he was killed was in the area opposite to Shahpur sector in Poonch. He was from 651 Mujahid Battalion which is posted along side with some elements of 15 Baloch.

hammer head

Country flag
I seriously feel their is no need for us to hang on PDF, However i respect feeling of showing them thier aukaat. They all are well aware about their casualties but yet they wnt accept it. Mulla Mujahid Brain does not accept defeat from Baniya Hindus.

NeXoft007

Country flag
I seriously feel their is no need for us to hang on PDF, However i respect feeling of showing them thier aukaat. They all are well aware about their casualties but yet they wnt accept it. Mulla Mujahid Brain does not accept defeat from Baniya Hindus.
That convo with PDF admin was not related to paki army casualties at LoC

Bornubus

If my input serves me right he was killed was in the area opposite to Shahpur sector in Poonch. He was from 651 Mujahid Battalion which is posted along side with some elements of 15 Baloch.
Yes. He was from Mujahid Force Regt

100% confirmed ......

Dash

I will make any Paki to eat his fucking words on this death and humiliate on his own forum.

As I also accessed local news report from Mirpur in which the reporter clearly saying that he was killed by Indian army.
Do you have a link? I would love to share it and would live to see the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles