Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
guys according to aajtak pak has called 4 mujahedeen batallion in loc ....lagtahay unka fatgaya hay ....
they will try to cause more casualties.... in our side
army have given report to govt
Unable to figure out if this news snippet is just to create sensation or is there any substance to it. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't Battalions routinely rotated by both DGMOs. When the LOC is already red hot, and both sides can clearly monitor each others movements and deployments, Cause of alarm will arise only when enemy is deploying extra battalions. Panic buttons can only be pressed if armored corps are deployed with enough ammo reserve. I don't see any of that happening. Again I could be wrong.

pankaj nema

Country flag
After 241 ceasefire violations in 35 days, India readies its guns against Pakistan

T
he year has begun with a violent bang at India's borders with Pakistan as within the first 35 days there have been 241 incidents of ceasefire violations, deepening tensions between the two nucleararmed neighbours.

In one of the biggest attacks on Indian Army troops this year, Pakistani soldiers fired anti-tank guided missiles and heavy mortar shells of 120-mm calibre on Indian positions in the Bhimbher Gali area of Rajouri district on Sunday.

The Army top brass is readying plans for retaliatory action against the Pakistani positions which can be carried out anytime at a time and place of their choosing along the turbulent border.

Senior officials of the force were busy in briefings on the situation along the LoC and International Border in the Army headquarters while keeping national security advisor Ajit Doval apprised on the matter, sources said.

"To gain the moral ascendancy at the LoC and to maintain the morale of the troops deployed there, a retaliatory strike is a must," said a senior Army officer.

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-toda...-its-guns-against-pakistan-1162382-2018-02-06

Jay99

Country flag
जहां शहीद हुए जवान वहां पहुंचा AajTak; सरहद के आखिरी गांव से AajTak की Ground Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles