Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well my dear friends All the above mentioned units are already in location and are not getting inducted now, the above tweet does not Mention 702 mujahid, it has come from Sabzkot to an area opposite to Poonch.

Their is heavy firing going on in all sectors, expect Porkis to have a Hotline communication soon enough, But the question is when, where and how is this going to end??

Well Gentlemen keep eyes opened for the Months of April and May, we likely to test our cold start doctrine with modification.

The actual battle for real estate may be fought well in desert and semi desert area on west.
Paki int sleuths are monitoring small movement of our for es and so are we.
All this a prelude to the actual upcoming movie.
Bhai mereko army me koi bhi job dilwa do,bass 50-100 Pakistani maarne hai mereko.

Mere Dil ki tammana poori ho jaegi.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Well my dear friends All the above mentioned units are already in location and are not getting inducted now, the above tweet does not Mention 702 mujahid, it has come from Sabzkot to an area opposite to Poonch.

Their is heavy firing going on in all sectors, expect Porkis to have a Hotline communication soon enough, But the question is when, where and how is this going to end??

Well Gentlemen keep eyes opened for the Months of April and May, we likely to test our cold start doctrine with modification.

The actual battle for real estate may be fought well in desert and semi desert area on west.
Thank you Sir for this Information

Just one Question ; Why dont we start using 155 MM Guns
Right now

pankaj nema

Country flag
Because you have not Declared war. When you start hitting your enemy 45 km deep inside his territory you give ur intent.
So Right Now if we Use 120 Mm mortars and 105 MM Guns
will it cause enough Damage and Pain to the enemy

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
nothing will happen.. army will not do anything in hurry ..without proper planning...just like surgical strike

when media will be silent ..loc too

in that time army will revenge........

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So in the first 18 days of 2018, Pakistan has violated ceasefire more than 100 times. While India retaliated and killed 27 Pakistani soldiers along the border in Jammu and Kashmir. Out of all 10 Pakistani Rangers personnel in retaliatory firing by Jan 18.

On January 3, Indian Army gunned down 10 paki soldiers and 7 more by January 15.

mayfair

Any reports on our retaliation for the ATGM attack. Brigadier sir did say 15 killed, but any insights that you can provide?

What's the status of hardening our defences?

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
If a conflict were to happen now is the best time coz it's neither too hot nor too cold. Low probability of equipment breakdown as well as foot soldiers exertion and fatigue. Imaging wearing and FULL BJP suit and Driving an Oven like Tank in the heat May to October. It would be like baking cookies. Then again Modiji's actions or inactions always befuddles everyone.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That must be preparation for Republic Day ( 26th Jan) and aircraft's going back to their respective bases after event..
I don't think it was due to republic day those were the days when we were shelling pakistan everyday. Here check these paki posts have been completly leveled to ground. Notice how close our forward positions are to paki ones. The whole ridge line is all posts i have more pics but im going to limit my posting of these areas.

mayfair

^^ Wow, some places there are no signs that posts were ever there. Do you have before and after pics?

Kyubi

Country flag
I wrote the following poem after Uri. I had a lot of anger at that moment. Almost all my acquaintances recited it at that time. Our braves then gifted us with surgical strikes. Let me present it to you folks please do share it with your friends & be sure we will avenge this too. Have patience

"सब्र कर ऐ दुश्मन"

माना कि ये बाज़ी तु जीत गया
तेरा था ये लम्हा जो बीत गया।
चला तुने फ़िर से ये घिनौना दाव है
दिया फिर तुने गहरा घाव है।
पर अब आने वाली हर बाज़ी हिस्से हमारी आयेगी।
तु सब्र कर ऐ दुश्मन,तेरी बारी आयेगी॥

शेरों के दांत गिने हमने,हम क्यों डरें सियारों से।
बिजलियों से खेलते हम,और तु धमकाता भीख के हथियारों से॥
तेरा ये तमाशा अब और न सहा जायेगा।
फिर तु कभी खून हमारा न बहा पायेगा॥
उलटी पड़ेंगी चालें सब,तरकीबें खाली जायेगी।
सब्र कर ऐ दुश्मन,तेरी बारी आयेगी॥

जंग प्यारी है तुझको तो तु जंग देखेगा।
तेरे रगों में बहते लहु का तु रंग देखेगा
शराफत देखी तुने हमारी,अब वहशत दिखलायेंगे।
क्या होती दहशत तुझे हम सिखलायेंगे॥
करले सब तदबीरें,बेकार तेरी हर तैयारी जायेगी।
सब्र कर ऐ दुश्मन,तेरी बारी आयेगी॥

-: Prăşhănt Păņđĕý:-

(Sorry to those friends who don't read hindi)
To those who do stay strong!
With your permission can i tweet this !!? If you have a twitter account i could tag you as the author. !!? Do let me know if someone else has already tweeted this.. ill RT them.. by the way pandeyji this is just amazing .. i wish you write more such poems, its indeed a gem ..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shadow

Country flag

If I am reading this correctly..
Seems like the tri-colour will soon be fluttering over POK..:india:

Last edited:
45 Terrorists of JeM & LeT prowling in Terror launch pads...intel sources reveal...it may b a PAK backed push to infiltrate ..there is also provisions of IED attacks on INDIAN ARMY...get ready...something m8 happen soon

News source: kanak News, Republic Tv

IndiaRising

Country flag
I knew something would happen in 2018 but never expected this soon. pakis are genuinely scared, thats why they are trying to strike first blood. but this time, the response cannot be like the surgical strikes where terror launch pads are eliminated. blow up a brigade headquarters and strike directly at the terrorists in uniform.

it makes sense for modi to approve of drastic force as well, since his popularity is taking a hit after the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles