Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

devhensh

Rest In Peace Brave Jawans and Officer !!!

The Pakistani's are digging their own grave by forcing Indian Army and Government's hand in eventualy capturing some part or entire POK.

Indian Army knows what to do. But what i am hoping is, that Indian Army brings forward enough 155mm Army, SMERCH MBRL,Pinaka 2 Guided ....for a quick strike to destroy half a dozen main Paki posts........Then quickly move them back out of Paki gun's range......

At the same time, some of the above mentioned remain unfired and thus undetected in concealed / camouflaged positions, in ambush mode.....As soon as the Pakis bring in their 155mm Arty and other big guns forward....Locate them with gun locating Radars and completely destroy/annihilate them ! Double blow and coup de grâce !!!

Last edited:

Wisemarko

Country flag
i have lost hope from modi and company also,saale sab milkar desh ko chutia hi bana rahe hai,
both congress and bjp are hopeless
had so much hope from modi but now staring down blankly
we as a nation has been let down by our political class,if some body has come to power on the basis of promise of muscular response and still after 4 years we are watching helplessly these sort of incidence
its despicable
congress#lost hope long time back
bjp# lost faith in them completely now
aap# led by an idiot
LEFT# full of retard
dont know where to look for the govt.which every indian deserve
Alright Mr Bravado, what do you want? Artillery to open fire? They will respond in kind. Wonder what will your comment be when 20 of our soldiers die. Do you want war? That will destroy any hope of economic growth for a decade- forget competition with China. There are no other ways but respond in kind, continued covert ops and increase the cost of skirmishes on enemy.

I am getting tired of these armchair warriors spitting out whatever comes to their mind

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Yaar how long will this game of "cat and mouse" go on.
They kill us and we kill them back.
Before it was limited to only they kill us, let it be like this then we will test fire our big guns at LOC.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Alright Mr Bravado, what do you want? Artillery to open fire? They will respond in kind. Wonder what will your comment be when 20 of our soldiers die. Do you want war? That will destroy any hope of economic growth for a decade- forget competition with China. There are no other ways but respond in kind, continued covert ops and increase the cost of skirmishes on enemy.

I am getting tired of these armchair warriors spitting out whatever comes to their mind
Why do you think 2003 ceasefire came about? It almost certainly didn't come about because Indian army & GOI thought like you do now. I remember in 2001-02, articles/editorials suggesting exactly the same argument was put forward by every goddamned "pseudo-intellectual": They will respond in kind. There will be an uncontrolled escalation.

Hell, after Uri, there were articles that called for restraint in the media, notably one in Quint, stating exactly the same bloody lines.

From 2001 till 2003 ceasefire, Indian guns began a series of savage artillery duels across the LOC. We by design didn't discriminate between the civilians and the combatants. Was it expensive for us in terms of lives lost? Yes, heavy losses. But we brought them to their knees through sustained duels. The result of which was that ceasefire that every peacenik wants to wave at our faces,

Pakistan is a different entity. It's not rational. It will cut its nose to spite its face. Experience, however, tells us that kicking that face in half a foot usually works.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Even Ex Army officers are calling for an escalation

You dont worry about us ; stay safe in USA

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

And i am sick of NRIs and Co. coming on this thread and giving BHASHANs on Patriortism,Economy and Politics to Indians who live in India.

WARREN SS

Country flag
And i am sick of NRIs and Co. coming on this thread and giving BHASHANs on Patriortism,Economy and Politics to Indians who live in India.
Well that is army statergy not bravado Army HQ don't want to scale up things

Only responsible here is army

Army is not in opinion to launch heavy ops like many fanboys want them to do

Love them or hate them south block is not in a mood of war until it will forced upon our throats

Doc Mozart

Country flag
They are preparing for retaliation, Schools closed, evacuation of villages,........get ready for some serious banging of Porki Army by IA..........

Any indication about whether this was yet again a BAT attack or did they use ATGM at the post?

lcafanboy

Country flag
Any indication about whether this was yet again a BAT attack or did they use ATGM at the post?
ATGM was used by Porkies for the first time. No BATs........ they are misleading for fake Bravado or maybe fearing from IA huge retaliation with ATGMs.

WARREN SS

Country flag
This only how you can fight insurgency against nuclear nation or terrorist nation

Today they got ours tommorow we will get there

It all about who first blink and break the thrash hold

Army HQ want them to break thrash hold like Kargil.

But it is best working for India, off course
For some it's defeated statergy and some find it coward Ness

But always remember people also called Lord Krishna "ran chor" for reason

Army is waiting for Kargil like moment where thrashold breaks and they do all they wanted for long

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ask army HQ .Or COAS or DGMO
I have tweeted many times to ADGPI ; And the PM including today

No reply and no effect

If this continues ; people will be totally disillusioned with Modi

At least during Congress Rule there were NO expectations

Doc Mozart

Country flag
ATGM was used by Porkies for the first time. No BATs........ they are misleading for fake Bravado or maybe fearing from IA huge retaliation with ATGMs.

Yeah that makes sense. Now we have to wait and see what our response would be, especially seeing now that they wanna escalate which is given by the fact that for the first time they used ATGM to attack. I think the army may be interested in escalating things just a bit, like at the howitzer level although not at the pinaka and smerch level. Also if they've used ATGM for the first time, this seems to point at that the fact that they were seriously getting frustrated at not being able to hit at us effectively and were instead facing the brunt of our forces at the LOC. This may also mean that BAT attacks have now become difficult for them to accomplish so now they have to resort to ATGM as a way to hit at us from a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles