Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
look at this now..
those people who were calling my post as cry..
pakis are on at propaganda after cfv as republic day approaches where asean leaders are chief guests.

This news is counter propaganda to what Pakis are lying.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
My problem is people have enough problems already plus internal turmoil now when the news comes one soldier is martyred then a question arises why to allow this threshold to be crossed.
I understand bhai,but we r really pounding them hard...Wat more do u want?The military has something in mind and they r following it..Gen Rawat ji himself said we'll not sit and defend when those pigs create mess...We dunno wat is going on at the top brass level...We have a threshold nd they too..We r dealing with an insane failed state with a rogue army having human shields at disposal...Radicals they r...No wonder if they all of a sudden come up with another Operation Gibraltar...Calm down a bit...Army takes care that threshold is not crossed and they will be suffered...Pls don't worry nd don't get frustrated...We r onto it...Everyone here wants Porkistan to be decimated.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Atleast inme itni gheirat toh hai that zhey are united

humarey yahan tih sab jaat, sc st dalit najaney kya kya .. koi tweet bhi na karey for some ones help.
Hindu baniyo ki bas family safe rahy .. baki dharm aur mulk jaye bhaad mein
Where the hell did this argument come from? When a soldier dies everyone gives him respect irrespective of his religion. Hindu baniye soldiers bhi hai LOC PE..

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
.Gen Rawat ji himself said we'll not sit and defend when those pigs create mess...We dunno wat is going on at the top brass level...

the actual war happens for territory and India has no will nor the zeal to take back POK. That what saddens me.
To me what concerns is territory it is our and not in our hands. Rest is all bogus for me. You keep on defending they keep on sending.
When are you going inside thats all matters.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pakis are those beigairats who have some geirat. They are building a case ..

huney martey bhi hai aur khud civilian casulaity maar khaney ka propaganda bhi kartey hai ..that IA only targets civilians not the mard e momins.

this is the reality
Reality is you are just trying to find excuses to blame BJP gov. Accept it.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
from day 1 i am listening to this sh*t teach lesson teach lesson..

NO don't teach lesson Punish them. Pigs never learn lessons.. did they learn it after 71? NO

You need to just finish them there is no other option.
Haan and finishing them is so easy no. What do you propose? Nuke them all right now? Good mentality. lucky you are not leading Indians.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Reality is you are just trying to find excuses to blame BJP gov. Accept it.

I give a damn to BJP or Cong
to me what concerns is POK

the unfinished agenda of partition. It's our land and we need to take it back.

Haan and finishing them is so easy no. What do you propose? Nuke them all right now? Good mentality. lucky you are not leading Indians.

yahi toh mein ek ghante se samjha raha hu

jab aukaad nahi hai badi badi baat kyun kartey hai radio mein. Without covert ops you cannot even take one inch of POK.

You need to set stage.. these skirmishes won't help. I am telling this from past 2 months..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Then they should tell this fact
stop fooling around in mann kki baat that we nailed Pakistan and we taught a lesson to them, etc etc and fool every one.

The situation on ground is we are no where to nailing Pakistan. It's just day today scenario of cease fire violation ending up in status quo. It's kind of training and warmup nothing else.

Here people take things to nuclear war, brahmos and what not.

On single launch of brahmos or even a blockade at sea will lead to full fledge war

People are not understanding and talking like immature boys.
Of course we nailed Pakis and ofcourse we taught them a lesson. Pakis ki fati PADI hai.. paki army offi ers ki vat lagi PADI hai.. they are retaliating now because they have to. They have no other option. Or else the soldiers and civilians will lose their faith in PA and PA will lose their business in Pakistan .

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
the actual war happens for territory and India has no will nor the zeal to take back POK. That what saddens me.
To me what concerns is territory it is our and not in our hands. Rest is all bogus for me. You keep on defending they keep on sending.
When are you going inside thats all matters.
Bhai if we will attack pok..then then there will be a 2 and half front war scenario......
China has heavily invested in pok .....then traitor s of j&k so called separists will take this war situation as their honeymoon........
Bhai I don't support any Political party . ... politicians takes decision s ....but after discussing a lot with their officers (expert s)...

then war is a burden. .....when u defending it's different..but when u will attack you have to calculate the profits.... already Kashmir problem is there if we will capture pok then separists will brainwash them ....
again we have not attacked ...pok ....till now ...

may be diplomatic reason stopping us..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Of course we nailed Pakis and ofcourse we taught them a lesson. Pakis ki fati PADI hai.. paki army offi ers ki vat lagi PADI hai.. they are retaliating now because they have to. They have no other option. Or else the soldiers and civilians will lose their faith in PA and PA will lose their business in Pakistan .
I will believe that we have nailed them the day when we take 1sq km of POK and prepare to take the rest. Especially Neelam valley.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai if we will attack pok..then then there will be a 2 and half front war scenario......
China has heavily invested in pok .....then traitor s of j&k so called separists will take this war situation as their honeymoon........
Bhai I don't support any Political party . ... politicians takes decision s ....but after discussing a lot with their officers (expert s)...

then war is a burden. .....when u defending it's different..but when u will attack you have to calculate the profits.... already Kashmir problem is there if we will another such people s by capturing pok ...then definitely Kashmir problem will be.the.worst ..
Then we are stuck and will remain in status quo no matter how many posts you blow without territorial gain it will be of no use. Because the territory I mention is legally ours not theirs.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I give a damn to BJP or Cong
to me what concerns is POK

the unfinished agenda of partition. It's our land and we need to take it back.

yahi toh mein ek ghante se samjha raha hu

jab aukaad nahi hai badi badi baat kyun kartey hai radio mein. Without covert ops you cannot even take one inch of POK.

You need to set stage.. these skirmishes won't help. I am telling this from past 2 months..
These skirmishes are needed as these are what will help to proceed to final war. Without these, war will look like an unprovoked maniacal move.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
These skirmishes are needed as these are what will help to proceed to final war. Without these, war will look like an unprovoked maniacal move.

Mark this post

No war will happen until Pak carries out something big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles