Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Atleast inme itni gheirat toh hai that zhey are united

humarey yahan tih sab jaat, sc st dalit najaney kya kya .. koi tweet bhi na karey for some ones help.
Hindu baniyo ki bas family safe rahy .. baki dharm aur mulk jaye bhaad mein
You are totally Wrong

Indian People know what is happening on the Border

But we are NOT crying on Twitter and other media like Pakis

Because People know that Pakis have to be taught a lesson

There is No Panic in the country because People trust
The Army and The Government

Whereas Porkis are getting Rattled by our aggression

You cannot negotiate with Killers who want to destroy your country

They have to be killed Mercilessly

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Yes remember when lockheed planted the fake WMD in Iraq story and Boeing went after Gaddafi. What a freaking joe this forum is becoming!!!
Ambani my ass!!! Pakis begging,, pleading and whining is showing united front!! Same time Balochis are killing off pakabis and all the political parties are going after each other. So united!!!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You are totally Wrong

But we are crying on Twitter and other media

Pakis are those beigairats who have some geirat. They are building a case ..

huney martey bhi hai aur khud civilian casulaity maar khaney ka propaganda bhi kartey hai ..that IA only targets civilians not the mard e momins.

this is the reality

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You are totally Wrong

But we are NOT crying on Twitter and other media like Pakis

from day 1 i am listening to this sh*t teach lesson teach lesson..

NO don't teach lesson Punish them. Pigs never learn lessons.. did they learn it after 71? NO

You need to just finish them there is no other option.

Arihant

And some want to bring down the state in tamil nadu...

aIse ladogey jung

wow
Brother why r u so desperate? everything will be done on time. u can not fight without preparation and looking after all aspects. It is not easy to fight a war, men will die, public will suffer and economy will go down. I am not coward, but looking only at small picture will make us suffer. everyone is and will be united, if anything happens against our motherland. Jai Hind.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
looking after all aspects. It is not easy to fight a war, men will die, public will suffer and economy will go down.
Then they should tell this fact
stop fooling around in mann kki baat that we nailed Pakistan and we taught a lesson to them, etc etc and fool every one.

The situation on ground is we are no where to nailing Pakistan. It's just day today scenario of cease fire violation ending up in status quo. It's kind of training and warmup nothing else.

Here people take things to nuclear war, brahmos and what not.

On single launch of brahmos or even a blockade at sea will lead to full fledge war

People are not understanding and talking like immature boys.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Yaar why r we fighting amongst ourselves here?...If the situation goes out of the hand common man demands action by the govt...Ambanis,Adanis cannot call the shots then...There is a threshold,for everything...Tata and Ambani didn't interfere when Bangla liberation war,Kargil war took place...ppl r the ultimate judges...The outrage after Uri caused the govt 2 give nod for SS...Similarly,when threshold is crossed,ppl's sentiments will be taken into account....We believe in our army,watever the political affiliations might be...These r the times which unite the nation which otherwise is worrying abt it's own day2day problems.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Some learned people are talking about war preparation. I think they would know less than our service chiefs who have repeatedly said that they are ready for any eventuality. IAF chief Dhanoa had quite recently said Air Force is ready for any action on LoC. Same withNavy Chief as well. The less said abt Gen. Rawat the better. He too has said clearly many times that Army will be forced to take actions if Pak doesnt behave. So my guess is that preparations have already been done. Its now only a question of when. That When is to be authorised and answered by Modi only.

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
My earlier post was deleted by someone. Take my suggestion don't delete or ban me but remove my user id from this forum as this is my FINAL POST

A paki troll is given a long rope who actually is derailing the thread.

Good bye guys

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
it's a sniper fire

.... what's the objective of violation.of ceasefire.... nothing. just to kill as many as possible.....for Pakistan

Pandeyji

Country flag
Pakis are those beigairats who have some geirat. They are building a case ..

huney martey bhi hai aur khud civilian casulaity maar khaney ka propaganda bhi kartey hai ..that IA only targets civilians not the mard e momins.

this is the reality
Go to the nearest asylum. Or atleast a good Tantrik. Please!!!!!!!!!

Because I am sure no sane man could post the stupid posts that you are continuously posting. Mods please stop this man from continuously derailing the thread.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The outrage after Uri caused the govt 2 give nod for SS...Similarly,when threshold is crossed,ppl's sentiments will be taken into account.
My problem is people have enough problems already plus internal turmoil now when the news comes one soldier is martyred then a question arises why to allow this threshold to be crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles