Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't just another B.S. slap on the wrist like in the Obama and Bush administrations. Keeping away 200-300 million dollars won't do. They have to deny them IMF loans, and pressure their oil supply through their gulf stooges.
Trump is tightening the screws slowly but surely

Trump crossed a Huge Line by calling them Liars and cheats
That insult was Bigger than the Osama Raid in Abottabad where they got the Benefit of doubt

He has made up his mind to Put Pakistan in its place

He will call their Bluff by exposing their Hollowness

At the same time China will also be exposed by US actions

Because Afghanistan is totally supporting USA and China knows the Pakistani Game plan to Destabilise Afghanistan

aditya g

Country flag
The list is one of known names of Pakistan casualties, in that sense it is an incomplete list since we do not know all names. But as you can see even with 29 names it's quite a long one.

Other way would have been to maintain an estimate of numbers, based on Intel reports or confirmed reports from army, bsf or media sources. However, that would be simply to inaccurate.

If you are interested I can create a shared Google doc and open it up to you for editing.

1. My 3rd Twitter @nexoft001 account suspended.

2. Please remove Shah Faisal as it was his walid/ father who died on 25th, not him.

3. The list is ofcourse incomplete. Does it includes both unannounced & announced names of Paki soldiers killed at LoC?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
They're gonna outline a series of steps Pak must take to get their begging bowl filled.
And what will this series of steps be? Just another cosmetic show of locking up terrorists under house arrest? Targeting anti American groups and not bothering about anti India groups? These won't be enough to change the calculus. Unless they sanction Pakistan like how they sanctioned Iran, nothing will change. Iran survived because it has oil. Pakis have nothing. Anyway, I think this discussion belongs in another thread.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Does army not have the freedom to use it under the present circumstances? Or do they need to get permission from Delhi? If they need permission, then what was all that "free hand" non sense?
You know what it is called

It is called " Tactical Assertiveness Under the Umbrella of Strategic Restraint "

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Ok, cool name. But what's the use of "under the umbrella of strategic restraint" if strategic restraint isn't achieving jackshit in deterring them?
Pakistan are suicidal deepshits. Why do you expect them to restrain themselves with a few shells?

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ok, cool name. But what's the use of "under the umbrella of strategic restraint" if strategic restraint isn't achieving jackshit in deterring them?
There are Two considerations here

One that Tactical Assertiveness and Aggression will make them stop Infiltration and ceasefire violations

That is our Only aim

Secondly Starting Heavy Artillery will lead to an Escalation
which We dont want right Now

If we have a Territorial aim like taking POK
Only then will we escalate Or if there is a URI like attack

But escalation will spread all over the Border so
all the Three services will have to be ready

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Those who were bashing me on my views towards Babufication of Military or bureaucratization of Military must realize one thing. If a war is fought with Pakis and same number of troop are deployed on the both sides. The pakis will have more advantage.

People are not understanding that you cannot kill a devil with rules.

pankaj nema

Country flag
We do have Numerical Superiority

That is why pakis are always brandishing their Nukes

Only their Nukes have saved them so far

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
One that Tactical Assertiveness and Aggression will make them stop Infiltration and ceasefire violations

That is our Only aim
But that's my point. Tactical aggression hasn't stopped them from infiltration or violating the ceasefire. Just now another Jawan died, and there are no signs that they are stopping infiltration attempts. We haven't deterred any of their activities.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
another point is
MI, RAW should work together to create unrest in POK. When POK is hurt it will affect the normal lives in Isb and Lahore. When Kashmiris see things going bad in POK only that will make them realize who is the baap and would reduce their morale. Otherwise no matter how many talks you do, how much package you give to them or who ever the interlocutor is, Kashmiris will remain anti Indian. And Pakis will continue to create trouble across LC.

pankaj nema

Country flag
But that's my point. Tactical aggression hasn't stopped them from infiltration or violating the ceasefire. Just now another Jawan died, and there are no signs that they are stopping infiltration attempts. We haven't deterred any of their activities.
What can we do here on this forum

I have Tweeted many times to ADGPI and PM
to use Heavy Arty ; but they dont care

So Let Modi loose elections ; what else will happen

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What can we do here on this forum

I have Tweeted many times to ADGPI and PM
to use Heavy Arty ; but they dont care

So Let Modi loose elections ; what else will happen
heavy arty won'T change any thing. They will revive again after 6 months. You cannot win an aggressor in small skirmishes.
The only solution is as i have mentioned

MI, RAW should work together to create unrest in POK. When POK is hurt it will affect the normal lives in Isb and Lahore. When Kashmiris see things going bad in POK only that will make them realize who is the baap and would reduce their morale. Otherwise no matter how many talks you do, how much package you give to them or who ever the interlocutor is, Kashmiris will remain anti Indian. And Pakis will continue to create trouble across LC.

pankaj nema

Country flag
heavy arty won'T change any thing. They will revive again after 6 months. You cannot win an aggressor in small skirmishes.
The only solution is as i have mentioned
Heavy arty works like it did from 2003 Till 2011

Arty will kill their Officers in the Rear Areas and other Infrastructure too will be destroyed

LOC was quite peaceful because we had the pounded the shit out of the pakis and they came Begging for a ceasefire

even if you send people to POK ie Indians
where will they hide and if they are caught it will be another Jadhav case all over again

POK residents are already in the Grip of the Pak Army

They wont help you so easily

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
even if you send people to POK ie Indians
where will they hide and if they are caught it will be another Jadhav case all over again

POK residents are already in the Grip of the Pak Army

They wont help you so easily
shelling is a knee jerk reaction.

And why do you have to send Indians there? There are many ways. MI and RAW knows how to do it.

The operation is not just about beating Pakis but also giving a message to our own Indians that behave. Most terrorist infiltrate because they know they will get help. If you do not create a similar situation for pakis in POK then this will continue.

Give more emphasis in hurting Pakis morale inside POK than at LC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles