Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
[
Yha koi apni baat nhi samjhega.Sabki aankh pe politics ka chasma laga he.

Yaar yeh jo tere page me SSG killed on 25th december wali post he usme yeh SSG kaise mara tha humne? GHATAK ne ya Para ne?

I don't know how n where he was killed that's why I only posted the link of his relative. Also it's not clearly mentioned that he was killed by India unlike the previous SSG casualty. There are many Pak casualties due to natural causes and accidents too

So i am not 100% sure about this death is due to Indian firing. However Abdul Rehman a regular troop is killed by India and accepted by ISPR, Pak Army and Pak media. 2 other soldiers were Sajjad and M Usman

Poseidon

Country flag
I would say there were eight confirmed casualties on Pakistani side last month:

1)Sepoy Iftikhar Ahmad
2)Subedar Shaukat Kiani
3)Sepoy Juma Khan Bugti
4)Sepoy M Usman Arshad
5)Sepoy Sajjad Khan
6)Naik Tariq
7)Havildar Yasin
8)Sepoy Abdul Rehman.

NeXoft007

Country flag
[

I don't know how n where he was killed that's why I only posted the link of his relative. Also it's not clearly mentioned that he was killed by India unlike the previous SSG casualty. There are many Pak casualties due to natural causes and accidents too

So i am not 100% sure about this death is due to Indian firing. However Abdul Rehman a regular troop is killed by India and accepted by ISPR, Pak Army and Pak media. 2 other soldiers were Sajjad and M Usman
Correction - ISPR neither revealed the names nor the pics of any Pakistani soldier killed on 24th and 25th. They just said 3 Pakistani soldiers were martyred. All those names are revealed by our own ground intelligence agency.

Poseidon

Country flag
Interesting to see that 'The Hindu' newspaper journalist Mr. Happymon Jacob not only managed to get access to Pakistani side of LoC and Pak army brigades stationed in POK but also got a meeting with Pakistan army's Chief of General Staff (CGS) in GHQ.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Interesting to see that 'The Hindu' newspaper journalist Mr. Happymon Jacob not only managed to get access to Pakistani side of LoC and Pak army brigades stationed in POK but also got a meeting with Pakistan army's Chief of General Staff (CGS) in GHQ.

Reading this Article ; It is certain that Pak Army is conveying a message through this journalist that is they want peace

Secondly They are Mortally afraid of Artillery

That is why this Suggestion of Removing it to 50 KM away from the LOC

cyclops

Country flag
12 PAKIS.......!!!!!!
VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO.......................................:drool:

SanjeevM

Country flag

Reading this Article ; It is certain that Pak Army is conveying a message through this journalist that is they want peace

Does the words "JNU, school of disarmament" don't ring any bells? What could have been the real motives of this journalist to visit Pakistan side? I hope In coming days "Aman ka tamasha" gang doesn't start another tamasha. I hope no such deals were stuck on behalf of these gangs by this journalist with Pakistan army. I am suspicious.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Consensus is 12 to 15. Army had a bacon badakhaana last night.
Given the communication tunnels behind Pakistani bunkers, there could be possibility of lesser damage. Did we hear the communication chatters to confirm this big kill? My point is if we destroy their posts, send forces to capture that post permanently.

sthf

Country flag

I call BS. The entire rationale for the existence of a bloated PA is the boogeyman called India.

The attempted beheading was another stab at stirring things up. Status quo works for India and harms Pakis. Can't win conventionally, will get nuked in return for nuking India, failed tremendously to bleed India by thousand cuts and no one gives a flying fuck in the international community. This is the only play in their playbook where they can attain some sort of parity with India. Take that away and Porkis have lost the war before it begins.

I say mass build bunkers and bomb shelters along the LOC for forces & civilians respectively and then rain hell on these goat fuckers. Change the fucking status quo.

Use hybrid warfare Russian style. Conduct EW, jam their comns and follow it up with massive arty barrages.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Given the communication tunnels behind Pakistani bunkers, there could be possibility of lesser damage. Did we hear the communication chatters to confirm this big kill? My point is if we destroy their posts, send forces to capture that post permanently.
UN doesn't care about skirmishes as long as there is a territorial status-quo. The UN is aware that Pakis send terrorists over to India, and will give India a long rope as far as Indian regular forces crossing LoC for retribution is concerned. Our best bet is to terrorize Pak's entire forward deployment to a point where it rethinks the strategy behind sending terrorists over with covering fire from Paki regulars. In a bid to conserve trained, experienced, and valuable officers, Paki forward deployments will increasingly consist of non-coms and sepoys, with command and control deficiencies. That will work wonders for India if one morning Delhi decides to cold-start.

Pak's response, on the other hand, appears to be to show to the Indian media that India's tit-for-tat strategy isn't stopping Paki action, and that talks are the only way forward. It appears like a vicious cycle, but it really isn't. Indian action must always be an overreaction to Paki action. Sustained escalation over extended periods (i.e. 5 years or one BJP term) is a strategy that hasn't been tried by India in the past, and is worth exploring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles