Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai tumhare argument bhi samajh nahi ata kabhi kabhi us din bol rahe the Jo JNU me desh virodhi Narey laga rahe the vo ajtak esliye nahin pakde Gaye kyunki agar vo jail Gaye to vo Janta ke Nazar me Hero ban jayenge :lol:
to be honest I accept that I don't understand what Modi is aiming for. Some times I feel he is useless sometimes I have to admit that he is upto something deadly.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
to be honest I accept that I don't understand what Modi is aiming for. Some times I feel he is useless sometimes I have to admit that he is upto something deadly.
Bhai he is upto nothing.This is all fake hoax.One thing is great about BJP is that their PRopoganda works very well.They created this killings of terrorists like a 20-20 match with everyone cheering 200 kab hoga..200 kab hoga..like we are gonna win the match once India scores 200.

sab beith k hume pagal bana rahe mc k bache....

Ab elections chale gaye hein kuch nhi hoga.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Bornubus

Yaar funny pic hein.

Mujhe 25000 ruppe k mushroom wali baat yaad aa gayi. :biggrin2:
Bhai 25000 wali news fake thi but uspe ajkal mast jokes banate hain BC social media pe

======

:lol:

Virat - Yar shadi me sab kuch tha fir bhi Ek admi Taiwan ke Mashroom dish demand kar raha tha

Anushka - Acha kon tha vo Nech admi ?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Bhai 25000 wali news fake thi but uspe ajkal mast jokes banate hain BC social media pe

======

:lol:

Virat - Yar shadi me sab kuch tha fir bhi Ek admi Taiwan ke Mashroom dish demand kar raha tha

Anushka - Acha kon tha vo Nech admi ?
Yehi toh he bhai.Humarae desh k neta itne mahaan he ki sochte bhi nhi he kya bol rahe he.

Ab Modi se nhi ho raha he toh kisko vote de ki kuch ho?

Koi bhi nhi he.

AMCA

Country flag
Something will happen

By the way the Porkis went in to APPEAL with Sushma Swaraj

That shows that they are hurting

This was her reply ; very recently

'Pak to blame for all truce breaches': Swaraj writes to Pak counterpart

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-to-pak-counterpart/articleshow/62014774.cms
Nothing is going to happen. War these days is not that easy & the dhoti clad politicians sitting in new Delhi make it highly unlikely. Pakistan currently is on self destruction mode so just wait and watch.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Maj Gen Gagandeep Bakshi

23 December at 10:05 ·
The pakis have again killed one Maj and 3 Jawans on the LC. frankly this is one too many and indicates that whatever action we have taken earlier was not been deterrent enough and as such we need to raise the temperature for pak till it cries OUCH!There is no other way. we will have to resort to medium and heavy artillery.

Small arms fire and mortars on built up defenses is tantamount to a joke and waste of ammunition.Use tank and artillery guns in the direct firing role but hit back hard..It will be counted as HARD only if Pak is forced to curtail its provocations.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Maj Gen Gagandeep Bakshi

The pakis have again killed one Maj and 3 Jawans on the LC. frankly this is one too many and indicates that whatever action we have taken earlier was not been deterrent enough and as such we need to raise the temperature for pak till it cries OUCH!There is no other way. we will have to resort to medium and heavy artillery.

Small arms fire and mortars on built up defenses is tantamount to a joke and waste of ammunition.Use tank and artillery guns in the direct firing role but hit back hard..It will be counted as HARD only if Pak is forced to curtail its provocations.
He is right.Major is a big officer and 4 men is no joke.It would affect the morale of our troops if not avenged.

The SIkh units Ghatak needs to be in action with Para.

Is this 22 Sikh?

Bornubus

Maj Gen Gagandeep Bakshi

Yeah he is saying this for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles