Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubi

Country flag
he is preparing to get delhi next time. but all this fuzz is irrelevant when it comes to LC
by the way didn't know delhi has got so many jahils now.
Getting Delhi, let shri shri Yogi ji do it, either way he seems to have more popularity.. and its not the job of PM to facilitate an environment where BJP delhi unit can just walk in and win.. lets those guys do the ground work.

Only concern is PM is exerting his over arching influence on everything .. BJP cadre is all to happy to let him do it.. its just like congress minions during Indira gandhi and Rajiv gandhi , all they had to was cash in Indira's death to coerce the public for a sympathy and votes .. here BJP cadre is doing the same with Modi's = Vikas model ..

Let Modi for once sit and take stock of his other ministries, attend parliament sessions and get the EAM working on not just furthering our SOFT POWER ( dont even know wtf it means) but hard core diplomatic maneuvers to outsmart china and pakistan .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Es baat ka koi Lena dena nahin
problem is they might have denied the meeting if India had began retaliation.Simply by saying not the right time to meet due to tensions.

They selected perfect time to carry out the ambush so that India does not retaliate and also they get an excuse to cancel the meet.

1. K.J meet was to happen
2. Army Chief rawat made the statement on 'no peace talk til....'' to counter Kashmir rhetoric from pakistan during the meet.
3. Pak army ambushed to give a message
4. Exactly after the meet they released a confession video.

Most probably, wait next 48 hours before Indian army shells them. And expect a lot of debate to tarnish the newly released fake confessional video.
I only expect a tight slap to them for their terror activities. But everything depends on Modi bhai

NeXoft007

Country flag
problem is they might have denied the meeting if India had began retaliation.

They selected perfect time to carry out the ambush so that India does not retaliate and also they get an excuse to cancel the meet.

2. Army Chief rawat made the statement on 'no peace talk til....'' to counter Kashmir rhetoric from pakistan during the meet.

Most probably, wait next 48 hours before Indian army shells them. And expect a lot of debate to tarnish the newly released fake confessional video.
I only expect a tight slap to them for their terror activities. But everything depends on Modi bhai
That's exactly what I said in brief, now that Jadhav's family is enroute to India, we can expect strong retaliation within next few days. The place and time will be of Army's choosing, not necessarily the same place where those sneaky bastards attacked

Kyubi

Country flag
problem is they might have denied the meeting if India had began retaliation.Simply by saying not the right time to meet due to tensions.

Let Modi decide on the course of action regarding #Kulbhushan case in consultation with EAM .. i wouldn't want the KADI NINDA Minister to open his mouth. He just dampens the mood of the country which is expecting exigency measures to be taken to thwart any future attempts of border incursions..

He is quite the KLPD initiator in the grand scheme of things related to our countrys defence.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yeh sab saley Gandhi aur Nehru hein.They wont do shit.

I was shocked when after killing 200 terrorists he sent a delegation.Inko 30 saal ki history me kuch samaj hi nhi aya he.

I am not a Congress voter by god but had Indira ji or even Rajiv gandhi been alive things would have been different.

Ye kya keh diya ab dekho thodi der me kya hota he thread me

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Bhai tumhare argument bhi samajh nahi ata kabhi kabhi us din bol rahe the Jo JNU me desh virodhi Narey laga rahe the vo ajtak esliye nahin pakde Gaye kyunki agar vo jail Gaye to vo Janta ke Nazar me Hero ban jayenge :lol:

pankaj nema

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Still we can trust Modi far more than we could trust MMS
and Antony

This Government has Not tied the Hands of the Army

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...for-soldier-deaths+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
We dont have an option.

We have three choices..

1.A 50 yr old who is actually 13

2.An IITian who has no maturity under pressure.Is an idiot most of the times.

3.Modi ji who is not doing anything bad for the country but is also not making revolutionary decisions with regards to the national security.

Kyubi

Country flag
Yeh sab saley Gandhi aur Nehru hein.They wont do shit.

I was shocked when after killing 200 terrorists he sent a delegation.Inko 30 saal ki history me kuch samaj hi nhi aya he.

I am not a Congress voter by god but had Indira ji or even Rajiv gandhi been alive things would have been different.
Would like to know Aviator how Rajiv would have responded. Dear Rajiv had to return back empty handed with his tail between his legs when he went to US to requesting the adninistration to end Pakis rogue nuckear weapons program.. his vist resulted nothing, later Reagan increased their aid to 4 billion , a billion increase from previous aid.

All in all Pakis continued proliferating nuke tech while we sat on our asses contemplating what to do until Vajpayee ji came and rested our nukes.

I personally dont think Rajiv couldve done zilch if he had been now.

Would like to know your reaponse.

pankaj nema

Country flag
We dont have an option.

We have three choices..

1.A 50 yr old who is actually 13

2.An IITian who has no maturity under pressure.Is an idiot most of the times.

3.Modi ji who is not doing anything bad for the country but is also not making revolutionary decisions with regards to the national security.
You forgot the Laloos ; Mulayams ; Mayawatis ; Kanimozis
Prakash karats ; Sharad Pawars and Above all Mumtaz Begum

pankaj nema

Country flag
This is an old statement by Jaitley when he was the DM but it
shows the FREEDOM given to Army to respond

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...n-killings-and-mutilation-government-4639808/

Asked about the options before the government, Jaitley, who is a member of the Cabinet Committee on Security that also met Wednesday, said: “Aap apni fauj par bharosa rakhiye (trust your Army)… We do not discuss the CCS meeting with the media.”

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Would like to know Aviator how Rajiv would have responded. Dear Rajiv had to return back empty handed with his tail between his legs when he went to US to requesting the adninistration to end Pakis rogue nuckear weapons program.. his vist resulted nothing, later Reagan increased their aid to 4 billion , a billion increase from previous aid.

All in all Pakis continued proliferating nuke tech while we sat on our asses contemplating what to do until Vajpayee ji came and rested our nukes.

I personally dont think Rajiv couldve done zilch if he had been now.

Would like to know your reaponse.

You are talking about a period when Pakistan was American biggest asset against USSR.India was close to USSR and not USA.The cold war was going on.

Compare it to now.The whole world thinks Pakistan assists terrorists.They are at the lowest point in their history and we are the most strongest we have ever been against them.

Rajiv Gandhi sent Army,Navy and AF to Maldives which Modi wont have the guts to do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles