Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer head

Country flag
Greetings to everyone, Loss of Maj Prafulla is personal to me, This is was an Ambush and no mutilation took place.
The inputs are suggesting that Team of 3 SSG has carried out the Ambush along with a Local guide. Whatever the Paltan is not gonna spare anyone for its known History, Thay have invited wrath and so shall be DELIVERED.

iam posting a video which is just a glimpse of what is on going in the sector, they are already dung inside their own graveyards.... I HAD HIGH REGARDS FOR THE PM and DM but it seems they have prooveed themselfs worthy of being called as POLITICIANS, Not a single Tweet???? I know that a tweet is hardly a thing but if can comment on your meetings and Election victory what stops you from saluting the sacrifices of the men who lost their lifes with just some words.

Mrs Nirmala sitharaman ji's Photo op is well understood now and iam ashamed as an INDIAN to have such a Defence Minister. Manohar sir was a man.

Here's what everyone wanted

NeXoft007

Country flag
Greetings to everyone, Loss of Maj Prafulla is personal to me, This is was an Ambush and no mutilation took place.
The inputs are suggesting that Team of 3 SSG has carried out the Ambush along with a Local guide. Whatever the Paltan is not gonna spare anyone for its known History, Thay have invited wrath and so shall be DELIVERED.

iam posting a video which is just a glimpse of what is on going in the sector, they are already dung inside their own graveyards.... I HAD HIGH REGARDS FOR THE PM and DM but it seems they have prooveed themselfs worthy of being called as POLITICIANS, Not a single Tweet???? I know that a tweet is hardly a thing but if can comment on your meetings and Election victory what stops you from saluting the sacrifices of the men who lost their lifes with just some words.

Mrs Nirmala sitharaman ji's Photo op is well understood now and iam ashamed as an INDIAN to have such a Defence Minister. Manohar sir was a man.

Modi ji and Nirmala ji is closely inspecting the situation. And yes, you are right, it's just a glimpse. The real storm is yet to come.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Sir Ji ; In case you have Noticed

Even the Official Twitter Account of Indian Army has NOT said anything Retaliation ie ADGPI Account only talked of sacrifices and condolences

The Retaliation word was used Only by the White Knight Corps ie 16 Corps Twitter account

Kyubi

Country flag
Jadhav's Mother and Wife will Return by 6 PM Today

So we can soon start our Revenge

Did u guys see the manner in which they met him? Damn bastards had kulbhushan behind a glass cubicle.. the mother couldn't even hold hands with her son.. A Dastardly act. I am blasting PMO and his holier than thou minister Sushma swaraj on twitter..

Hope our Army chaps blast their outposts to kingdome come ... hope those bastards rot in hell ..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Did u guys see the manner in which they met him? Damn bastards had kulbhushan behind a glass cubicle.. the mother couldn't even hold hands with her son.. A Dastardly act. I am blasting PMO and his holier than thou minister Sushma swaraj on twitter..

Hope our Army chaps blast their outposts to kingdome come ... hope those bastards rot in hell ..

Time to Kidnap a few paki officers from abroad and do the same.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Time to Kidnap a few paki officers from abroad and do the same.
Already they reported an ex Porki Army officer went missing in Nepal few months ago....This playing with the shadow thing is of no use...Only way they understand our motive is when we pound them real hard,harder than ever...Hope tonight we watch them cry pissin in their posts...They've broken the hearts of many mothers,they'll meet a fate worse than '71.

Kyubi

Country flag
modi is travelling in metro ...
Nirmala ji is new to learn about defence. wait 4-5 more months for her to be fully operational
Ya had to tweet a lot and explain the fallacy in inaugurating a stupid Metro and also highlighting the bravery of shri shri 1008 yogi adityanath for having thwarted the superstitious belief of visiting F#@$ing Noida .

Just looking at the crowd and the money spent in inaugurating a metro line got my blood boiling. And we put him on a pedestal for being such a hardworking guy ( indeed he is ) but surely he can divert himself from this stupid ocassions , sit at his goddamn office and take stock of his other ministries which are languishing.

Madam DM has to only back our soldiers when it comes to retalliation .. but the real job has to be done by our respected PM and our Bhagwa Rang Mathe Sushma Teresa.. pardon my language but she's gotta stop running her ministry like a Red Cross centre.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Nirmala ji is new to learn about defence. wait 4-5 more months for her to be fully operational
This is weird PM and Defense minister usually Tweets about such incidents .... Or Not ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This is weird PM and Defense minister usually Tweets about such incidents .... Or Not ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Kulbhushan's case. Let them return

secondly if they tweet they will be blamed for inaction and weakness
if they don't they will still be blamed.

yeh phans gaye hai!

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
TBH, I really don't care whether the PM or the RM tweets or not, though they should have. They should just give the go for doing whatever the Army has in mind, and back them. Atleast then, we can see the actual revenge and blood which the IA is baying for.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ya had to tweet a lot and explain the fallacy in inaugurating a stupid Metro and also highlighting the bravery of shri shri 1008 yogi adityanath for having thwarted the superstitious belief of visiting F#@$ing Noida .

Just looking at the crowd and the money spent in inaugurating a metro line got my blood boiling. And we put him on a pedestal for being such a hardworking guy ( indeed he is ) but surely he can divert himself from this stupid ocassions , sit at his goddamn office and take stock of his other ministries which are languishing.

Madam DM has to only back our soldiers when it comes to retalliation .. but the real job has to be done by our respected PM and our Bhagwa Rang Mathe Sushma Teresa.. pardon my language but she's gotta stop running her ministry like a Red Cross centre.

he is preparing to get delhi next time. but all this fuzz is irrelevant when it comes to LC
by the way didn't know delhi has got so many jahils now.

NeXoft007

Country flag

It was not even a room inside Pakistani MoFA office, it was a customized container brought last night and placed inside MoFA compound

NeXoft007

Country flag
I don't know why some here are not agreeing to what I said on Modi ji and Nirmala ji assessing the situation carefully. This exceptional case itself is very complicated since it could have unleashed a chain of reactions had they used strong words which could have jeopardized the plan of Kulbhushan's meeting with his family and hence they refrained from tweeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles