Russian Army Currently 'Unprepared for Modern War,' Felgengauer Says

JBH22

Re: Russian Army Currently 'Unprepared for Modern War,' Felgengauer Sa

Brave French Army

French giving lectures about modern army, better he learned his own history. On a more serious note Russia is the only force in the world that can take on USA.

Gabriel92

Country flag

Brave French Army

French giving lectures about modern army, better he learned his own history. On a more serious note Russia is the only force in the world that can take on USA.
The past is the past,why are you still talking about the ww2 ? France would not be France and would not exist if the french military was a bunch of coward surrendering monkeys. Actually the tradition of the french military is deep and some painful defeats and glorious victories made what our military is,you're so weak,try to say this in front of a french soldier instead of staying like a coward behind your computer,but you won't.
Try to defeat the armed men in Kashmir,then talk about us,thank you goodbye.
The Russians almost got @ss raped in Georgia,and you say they can take on USA ? The real threat is their nuclear weapons,their conventionnal forces is a big big big joke.

Last edited:

jouni

@jouni, you are anti-Christ. Anybody who discards the teaching of Jesus Christ is anti-Christ. You are one of the same kind - rejecting truth for protecting living standards.

You are with the devil when you support the liars that sit in Kiev today. The previous ruler was corrupt no doubt but the current ones are far worse than corrupt and have come to power using foul means.

It takes courage to accept the truth which you do not seem to have.
Thanks, I will talk with my priest. Maybe I am also possessed. So forgive me if I troll, everything else would be against my anti-christ will.

Last edited by a moderator:

JBH22

The past is the past,why are you still talking about the ww2 ? France would not be France and would not exist if the french military was a bunch of coward surrendering monkeys. Actually the tradition of the french military is deep and some painful defeats and glorious victories made what our military is,you're so weak,try to say this in front of a french soldier instead of staying like a coward behind your computer,but you won't.
Try to defeat the armed men in Kashmir,then talk about us,thank you goodbye.
The Russians almost got @ss raped in Georgia,and you say they can take on USA ? The real threat is their nuclear weapons,their conventionnal forces is a big big big joke.
Kashmir in our custody and we face two nuclear armed rivals. Plus add insurgencies.

Oh we don't wave white flags like you. Thank you Come again.

Gabriel92

Country flag

Kashmir in our custody and we face two nuclear armed rivals. Plus add insurgencies.

Oh we don't wave white flags like you. Thank you Come again.
Aren't you done with "white flags",show me were we showed "white flags" since the ww2? Have you seen any french soldier showing "white flag" in recent operations ?
You lack of words.

Last edited:

JBH22

Aren't you done with "white flags",show me were we showed "white flags" since the ww2?
You lack of words.

Between when was the last time France fought a full scale conventional war. Oh I forgot you are pussies and spend time pandering to your so called moral superiority.

This guy is talking big, but even your pathetic leaders cannot control bunch of savages who live in your suburbs and held your state in hostage in 2005 :)

Thank you come again :)

Gabriel92

Country flag

Between when was the last time France fought a full scale conventional war. Oh I forgot you are pussies and spend time pandering to your so called moral superiority.

This guy is talking big, but even your pathetic leaders cannot control bunch of savages who live in your suburbs and held your state in hostage in 2005 :)

Thank you come again :)
Of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495 till today, the French have participated in 50-more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought, they have won 109, lost 49 and draw 10, giving France the MOST SUCCESSFUL military power in the world history.
There were many victories and yes some defeats,and it happens,summarizing the french history in the ww2 is very low,what's indian military history ?
We didn't fight any full scale conventional war because we do not have ennemies,SO,to happy you,we should create a full scale war ?
So,i can say that you showed white flags because you got slaughtered by the chinese ? I can say the same to the Russians that got slaughtered by Chechens ?
Hhaha,you're so funny,go to clean up toilets kid.

jouni

Jbh22, I checked from Wiki that your 1971 war lasted for 14 days, your losses were under 4000. You captured 90000 enemy troops, well done. From European perspective that was hardly a war. You have been lucky, you have been able to develop your country in relative peace for a long time.

JBH22

There were many victories and yes some defeats,and it happens,summarizing the french history in the ww2 is very low,what's indian military history ?
We didn't fight any full scale conventional war because we do not have ennemies,SO,to happy you,we should create a full scale war ?
So,i can say that you showed white flags because you got slaughtered by the chinese ? I can say the same to the Russians that got slaughtered by Chechens ?
Hhaha,you're so funny,go to clean up toilets kid.
Yes we got slaughtered by Chinese, but we never waived the white flag.

Indian army is fighting in places where all your pussies would not even want to step in. Try to get troops snatch strategically important Glaciers such as Siachen and maintain your grip.

Try bifurcate your arch enemy into 2 separate entities like in 1971 war. Try your hands at mountain warfare like in kargil war.

All these wars have been fought and won against incredible odds stacked against us. India won and that too at a fraction of your defence budget.

As regards to Chechnya well its part of the Russian federation.

Now go wave the white flag in front the north africans roaming on your streets or else you might get hurt real bad :)

Gabriel92

Country flag

Yes we got slaughtered by Chinese, but we never waived the white flag.

Indian army is fighting in places where all your pussies would not even want to step in. Try to get troops snatch strategically important Glaciers such as Siachen and maintain your grip.

Try bifurcate your arch enemy into 2 separate entities like in 1971 war. Try your hands at mountain warfare like in kargil war.

All these wars have been fought and won against incredible odds stacked against us. India won and that too at a fraction of your defence budget.

As regards to Chechnya well its part of the Russian federation.

Now go wave the white flag in front the north africans roaming on your streets or else you might get hurt real bad :)
Try to make your bad jokes in front of a french soldier (like me),you won't be alive since then,it is pretty easy to talk behind your computer,but you don't have the balls to say it in front of someone. :peace: :peace:
You seem to be a good guy.
I'll give you the honor to clean up my toilets. ( 1€/hour)

JBH22

Jbh22, I checked from Wiki that your 1971 war lasted for 14 days, your losses were under 4000. You captured 90000 enemy troops, well done. From European perspective that was hardly a war. You have been lucky, you have been able to develop your country in relative peace for a long time.
We don't care about your standards. We faced a retarded hardcore fundamentalist islamist nuclear state read here Pakistan. People who don't go by Geneva conventions and who rip and brutally murder captured soldiers.

So your standards you know where you can stuff it.

JBH22

Try to make your bad jokes in front of a french soldier (like me),you won't be alive since then,it is pretty easy to talk behind your computer,but you don't have the balls to say it in front of someone. :peace: :peace:
You seem to be a good guy.
I'll give you the honor to clean up my toilets. ( 1€/hour)
French soldier like you well you must be a pathetic geek trying to appear tough here.

These mud slinging against Russia or India might get you some applause in your pathetic state, but not here. As regards to cleaning up toilets, I don't look down on any profession. All professions are required and all professions are important. But eventually a retarded and silly person might not understand.

Give that EUR 1 to some poor person begging across the road and you might get some blessings. as regards to your toilet clean it yourself it might bring you to your senses. ******

PS: Stop bragging about your pathetic EUR1 your company is dying for us to buy their sh1tty Rafale. If we don't buy it then Dassault is gone.

Last edited:

Gabriel92

Country flag

We fought an insurgency in Mali (and actually in Sahel) with a ratio of 1:150 Not too bad. :namaste:
(They had many artillery,anti aircraft systems etc... stolen from the military stocks of Kadhafi's army. )

Gabriel92

Country flag

French soldier like you well you must be a pathetic geek trying to appear tough here.

These mud slinging against Russia or India might get you some applause in your pathetic state, but not here. As regards to cleaning up toilets, I don't look down on any profession. All professions are required and all professions are important. But eventually a retarded and silly person might not understand.

Give that EUR 1 to some poor person begging across the road and you might get some blessings. as regards to your toilet clean it yourself it might bring you to your senses. ******

PS: Stop bragging about your pathetic EUR1 your company is dying for us to buy their sh1tty Rafale. If we don't buy it then Dassault is gone.
I prefer Indians to do that. I don't want to get dirty.
Dassault is gone Haha the joke,Dassault showed that it could survive even without you,i prefer to do not sell my rafales than seing that crashing everymonths like you're doing with your aircrafts.

jouni

We fought an insurgency in Mali (and actually in Sahel) with a ratio of 1:150 Not too bad. :namaste:
(They had many artillery,anti aircraft systems etc... stolen from the military stocks of Kadhafi's army. )
I remeber when I was young there was a very good french comic with two Mirage pilots, was the other tanguay or something. That was a great comic series.

Gabriel92

Country flag

I remeber when I was young there was a very good french comic with two Mirage pilots, was the other tanguay or something. That was a great comic series.
"Les Chevaliers du ciel" i guess ?

Last edited:

JBH22

I prefer Indians to do that. I don't want to get dirty.
Dassault is gone Haha the joke,Dassault showed that it could survive even without you,i prefer to do not sell my rafales than seing that crashing everymonths like you're doing with your aircrafts.
Yes again we fly that's why we have high attrition rates. Again when was the last time the French air force fought an air war?

Tell me the latest bombing campaigns in Libya. More like poor Libya did not even have a decent air defense, that's like even Ukraine would have gone in for a cakewalk.

As regards to dirty Indian well don't worry about them they have enough water to clean their butt, but still why your defense minister in India to suck our dirty bVtt??

few distinguished by Mark Twain on french
http://www.twainquotes.com/French.html
This guys pride about its supremacy by fighting some rag tag militia. Go boy get a drink.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

What an absolute retard.

We liberated a country from Islamic madness in 2 weeks, fighting a two-front land war and naval war.
(The sponsor of that Islamic fundamentalism was the US.)

Let me know when you are capable of doing that.

----
Also, relative peace?

Two nuclear armed nations on both sides, crazy Islamic militants and other terrorists funded and armed by both, and the not so friendly West with its "Sanctions, Sanctions" song. Same thing for half century.

Relative peace, my ass.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

@Gabriel92 : You like bringing toilets to every discussion, eh?

So @rock127 was right. You do have a toilet fetish.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel92

Country flag

Yes again we fly that's why we have high attrition rates. Again when was the last time the French air force fought an air war?

Tell me the latest bombing campaigns in Libya. More like poor Libya did not even have a decent air defense, that's like even Ukraine would have gone in for a cakewalk.

As regards to dirty Indian well don't worry about them they have enough water to clean their butt, but still why your defense minister in India to suck our dirty bVtt??

This guys pride about its supremacy by fighting some rag tag militia. Go boy get a drink.
What do you Indian want ?
Buy it or not,we won't die,you think that Dassault couldn't survive without you guys ?
Do not forget,that there are still the orders from France and Egypt.... (and probably for other countries...)
Rag tag milita (terrorists) that were much equipped that some armies of the world) Yeah.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles