Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ovalpiston

Country flag
It's ok, don't loose sleep, who needs Russia when your country is a third world ..incoherent gibberish
Sorry, i stopped reading at "third world", the rest of your page long rant is probably just as silly anyways. Just wake me up when Kharkiv falls.

Immanuel

Country flag
Sorry, i stopped reading at "third world", the rest of your page long rant is probably just as silly anyways. Just wake me up when Kharkiv falls.
Says the democrat, who lives in a dem shithole, not tired of the needles yet huh. Wake up and smell the dudu baby, your country is a shithole and you know it.

The truth is poison to any frog...Nas

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
It is necessary to publicly declare that Moscow will be nuclear kaput in the event of an attempt to attack with Russian nuclear weapons. Let the propagandists be torn to pieces by impotent anger. They easily talk about death in the studio until they feel threatened. For some reason there is no joy in Belgorod from their words. There the war is real.
Frankly speaking, the EU and US does not gives a flying Fk about whereabout of Ukraine or it's survival, all they care is the 15 odd Trillion worth minerals ( which accounts the most percentage of all the natural resources under ukrainian map).

Fact is that russia is currently sitting on about 8-11 trillions of that in the annexed and claimed parts...

just check the mineral/ resources wise valuation of regions, all picture will get cleared, that, why all the fighting going happening in only east regions!
1718712323022.png

1718712373640.png

1718712645343.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Frankly speaking, the EU and US does not gives a flying Fk about whereabout of Ukraine or it's survival, all they care is the 15 odd Trillion worth minerals ( which accounts the most percentage of all the natural resources under ukrainian map).

Fact is that russia is currently sitting on about 8-11 trillions of that in the annexed and claimed parts...

just check the mineral/ resources wise valuation of regions, all picture will get cleared, that, why all the fighting going happening in only east regions!
View attachment 258506
View attachment 258507
View attachment 258509
For 30 years, I can’t remember a single billionaire in our country who got rich only from natural resources. I can’t remember the queues of international corporations. I didn’t see that we live like Persian sheikhs. So I'm very skeptical about this information. We even import salt now, although there are two more salt deposits, but no one has developed them before.
This is information for Trump, who measures geopolitical influence through money. Perhaps there are countless underground riches, but I know nothing about them. But i know about the bald heads in the Carpathians.
p5ssFFHQzKypFYtqMcy0nxzrUlglx5bi.jpg

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
For 30 years, I can’t remember a single billionaire in our country who got rich only from natural resources. I can’t remember the queues of international corporations. I didn’t see that we live like Persian sheikhs. So I'm very skeptical about this information. We even import salt now, although there are two more salt deposits, but no one has developed them before.
This is information for Trump, who measures geopolitical influence through money. Perhaps there are countless underground riches, but I know nothing about them. I know about the bald heads in the Carpathians.
View attachment 258522
Would suggest you to please look in this aspect! you will surely get surprised, just superimpose the resource map to conflict zones... all will get cleared at once.
Arabs too did not know the value of the oil underneath their feet until recent past and my my my, who came searching with open hands--- Uncle democracy and freedom!

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
It is necessary to publicly declare that Moscow will be nuclear kaput in the event of an attempt to attack with Russian nuclear weapons. Let the propagandists be torn to pieces by impotent anger. They easily talk about death in the studio until they feel threatened. For some reason there is no joy in Belgorod from their words. There the war is real.
If the Ivans start slinging nukes on Western Ukraine, there's not a damn thing NATO can or will do in response. You are naive if you think Western Europeans, and especially Americans will die for you. In the coming days Russia may chalk up an excuse and fire a tactical nuke at a military FOB in Kiev. And there's not a damn thing AFU can do to stop it. You think NATO will counter battery Russia with their nukes ? for you ? I'm sorry my friend, but you value your worth too highly in the current shitshow. What you call western aid, is merely a drip feed to keep the embers alive. If Putin is a mad cunt as you say, and he decides to preemptively strike Ukraine with tactical nukes, there's no much anyone can do to stop it. Least of all firing nukes in counter. Kremlin will even call up Pentagon, 5 mins before the payload meets the target, as a heads-up. Let me reiterate if you've read this far, your so called "allies" will not die for you. They never planned to.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Would suggest you to please look in this aspect! you will surely get surprised, just superimpose the resource map to conflict zones... all will get cleared at once.
Arabs too did not know the value of the oil underneath their feet until recent past and my my my, who came searching with open hands--- Uncle democracy and freedom!
That is why I am in favor of Indians who studied with us completing their studies in Russia. Perhaps India has a large illiterate population, but in our country school education is compulsory and I consider comparison with the “Arabs of the past” an insult to the nation. Thousands of kilometers away they tell me that my eyes lie.
There are a lot of different things in the subsoil, but these are not the volumes to become interested in their large exports.
For example: Donbass coal basin. It is not within the administrative boundaries of the region. It spreads from Russia to Ukraine. So, the mines in the Rostov region (Russia) were closed. Because it is unprofitable to mine coal there. In Kuzbass it is 4 times cheaper
Who now remembers that oil was extracted in Western Ukraine. In the Poltava and Kharkiv region it is much cheaper, although 120 years ago this oil was its main source in Austro-Hungary.
I repeat: I do not know such data about the trillions under our feet.
If the Ivans start slinging nukes on Western Ukraine, there's not a damn thing NATO can or will do in response. You are naive if you think Western Europeans, and especially Americans will die for you. In the coming days Russia may chalk up an excuse and fire a tactical nuke at a military FOB in Kiev. And there's not a damn thing AFU can do to stop it. You think NATO will counter battery Russia with their nukes ? for you ? I'm sorry my friend, but you value your worth too highly in the current shitshow. What you call western aid, is merely a drip feed to keep the embers alive. If Putin is a mad cunt as you say, and he decides to preemptively strike Ukraine with tactical nukes, there's no much anyone can do to stop it. Least of all firing nukes in counter. Kremlin will even call up Pentagon, 5 mins before the payload meets the target, as a heads-up. Let me reiterate if you've read this far, your so called "allies" will not die for you. They never planned to.
Who can guarantee then that there will be no plague bacteria in the Ukrainian drone over the Urals?

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Who can guarantee then that there will be no plague bacteria in the Ukrainian drone over the Urals?
Tit for tat is fair. But will the drone carried biological agent be comparable to Russian nukes ? There's also this little issue of this super plague bacteria of yours being transmitted (perchance) across borders in the region like a mini COVID situation and this time it's lethal. Georgians, Kazakhs, Armenians won't be chuffed I can tell you that. Pray your super bacteria doesn't go that far.

ww2historian

Country flag
You have already told me something similar several times. Better say, like Putler, that we are losing 50 thousand killed soldiers every month.
But your words are similar to the enthusiastic exclamations of a user from Russia who posted a video with the caption: “How we bomb Ukrainian positions at the Aggregate Plant in Volchansk with the help of FAB-250.” Only then did it turn out to be surrounded with Russian soldiers and GLSDB bombs. This was told to him by another user from Russia who has a buddy him.
I said that I would not show Africans anymore, but I am showing this mercenary only because he speaks English, so that you can understand that he saw real Russia, and not as shown by T. Carlson.
Damn it! There were Sovietologists in the USA. Where did they go? All that Russian television says is “dust in the eyes” (illusion).
Of course, this is not a “beating of Russian babies,” but in general two equal armies collided.
There is no such thing as a frank interview with a POW. They will get rewarded for making up bullshit. He's telling others not to join Russia. Anyone with half a brain will see that this propaganda video benefits Ukraine. Who could blame them? I would do the same thing. By doing this they have nothing to lose and something to gain. According to the Russians almost 6000 foreign mercenaries have been killed fighting for Ukraine. Russia responded that they would be executed if captured. Do you think Russia said that because they thought more mercenaries would then want to join Ukraine knowing they would be killed if captured?

ww2historian

Country flag
There is no such thing as a frank interview with a POW. They will get rewarded for making up bullshit. He's telling others not to join Russia. Anyone with half a brain will see that this propaganda video benefits Ukraine. Who could blame them? I would do the same thing. By doing this they have nothing to lose and something to gain. According to the Russians almost 6000 foreign mercenaries have been killed fighting for Ukraine. Russia responded that they would be executed if captured. Do you think Russia said that because they thought more mercenaries would then want to join Ukraine knowing they would be killed if captured?
BTW when did Putin say Ukraine is losing 50k a month? He might of said that during Ukraine's offensive, but I don't think he meant that Ukraine is averaging 50k dead a month. Akim you are distorting again and if you had any credibility left you would of lost it. Lucky for you that happened a long time ago, so you have nothing more to lose.

ww2historian

Country flag
Akim has been posting a lot because that's what people like him do. The more Russia gains, the more Akim bullshits as a weak desperate response. I've noticed that's been the pattern with the western media and leaders. The more Russia wins the more they report exaggerated Russian dead. Just look at all these victories by Russia. Its overwhelming, I've lost count. https://www.youtube.com/@WeebUnionWU/videos

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What's the use of that? On the contrary, the more mercenaries the better. They do not know the language, do not have basic military training, he receives money like a Russian soldier, but the quality is much worse.
I'm more interested in the Russians' military equipment than their people. He does not dissuade his fellow citizens from going. The Somali language is very different from English. They will not change it - no one needs it. Only Russian citizens are exchanged within its true borders. Crimeans and residents of Donbass do not have a chance for exchange.
This Somali is pretending to be a pusi-pusi to get the minimum punishment. This is how all prisoners behave. But this one speaks a language you understand.
P.S. By the way, that Fixа (without water, without food) still surrendered.
Tit for tat is fair. But will the drone carried biological agent be comparable to Russian nukes ? There's also this little issue of this super plague bacteria of yours being transmitted (perchance) across borders in the region like a mini COVID situation and this time it's lethal. Georgians, Kazakhs, Armenians won't be chuffed I can tell you that. Pray your super bacteria doesn't go that far.
I think at that moment we won’t care anymore.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
What's the use of that? On the contrary, the more mercenaries the better. They do not know the language, do not have basic military training, he receives money like a Russian soldier, but the quality is much worse.
I'm more interested in the Russians' military equipment than their people. He does not dissuade his fellow citizens from going. The Somali language is very different from English. They will not change it - no one needs it. Only Russian citizens are exchanged within its true borders. Crimeans and residents of Donbass do not have a chance for exchange.
This Somali is pretending to be a pusi-pusi to get the minimum punishment. This is how all prisoners behave. But this one speaks a language you understand.
P.S. By the way, that Fixа (without water, without food) still surrendered.

I think at that moment we won’t care anymore.
I think you overestimate the intelligence a soldier needs to have to aim a gun and pull a trigger. Perhaps you consider yourself a genius because you know how to fire a gun. I picture you being just like Barney Fife. I'm sure Akim's commander let him only have an unloaded gun with one bullet in his top pocket.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think you overestimate the intelligence a soldier needs to have to aim a gun and pull a trigger. Perhaps you consider yourself a genius because you know how to fire a gun. I picture you being just like Barney Fife. I'm sure Akim's commander let him only have an unloaded gun with one bullet in his top pocket.
That's what I'm talking about - there is no basic military training. It's science, not just shooting. An individual soldier should be able to easily read a fire card, not to mention a junior unit - a squad. And with each step this process becomes more difficult.
But you talk as if this military man does not obey the structure.
Then this Somali is right when he says, “We are just meat for them.”

Akim

Professional
Country flag
With your pen you can turn 2 into 100. You can make the entire Russian army disappear with just one stroke of your pen.

🙄
It's right. The pen has magical properties. You can write that you produce 5 thousand flying “mopeds”, but they are sent here half as many. You can draw the figure of 20,000 tanks, but in fact it is a turtle tank and several motorcycles that are attacking. You can report about a reserve that is larger than the entire population of Ukraine, but then rush to the Pyongyang fat man and beg for weapons, ammunition and people.

ww2historian

Country flag
Putin begging for weapons? Talk about projecting Zelensky's begging onto Putin. Plus this isn't an original thought on your part. You are just saying the same thing as Jens Stoltenberg. "NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said Putin's trip showed how he was "dependent" on authoritarian leaders."
The west hypocrisy and double standards have no limits.
Here's an article. It's basically propaganda counter intelligence. To me it shows how the west is fooling itself. Here's the part I'm talking about. "
100,000 North Korean soldiers in Ukraine: possible only in a parallel universe This is, in short, wishful thinking and a sign of Russian desperation in the propaganda and psychological war over Ukraine. The source of the report about the possibility of North Korea sending volunteers to Ukraine was Russian TV. On 5 August Igor Korochenko, a military commentator, stated on Russian Channel One: “There are reports that 100,000 North Korean volunteers are prepared to come and take part in the conflict.” Korochenko cited North Korean experience in “anti-battery warfare” and continued: “If North Korea expresses a desire to meet its international duty to fight against Ukrainian fascism, we should let them.”1 No North Korean source has commented on this topic. But the Ministry of Foreign Relations of the Russian Federation (RF) was forced to refute Korochenko’s claims, given its resonance in the press and social media around the world. In a briefing on August 11, the deputy director of that Ministry’s Information Department, Ivan Nachaev, stated that the announcement about the DPRK’s proposal to send 100,000 volunteers to participate in military operations in Ukraine in support of Russia was “fake from beginning to end.” Nachaev went on to say: “Such negotiations are not being conducted and the dispatch of North Korean volunteers to the DPR (Donetsk People’s Republic) and LPR (Lugansk People’s Republic) is not planned.” Moscow was convinced that the allied forces of Russia, DPR and LPR were “entirely sufficient for the successful completion of the task of the military special operation in Ukraine.”2The fact that the prospect for North Korean volunteers was raised, albeit falsely, reveals a Russian problem with manpower for the war effort in Ukraine, still defined as a “special military operation.” Russia has lost many soldiers in Ukraine; according to some estimates, between 24 February and the end of July 2022, in the range of 75-100,000 Russian troops were killed or wounded in the war.3 The Russian offensive in the Donbas 1 Cited in the New York Post, “Russian state TV: North Korea offering Kremlin 100,000 ‘volunteers’,” 5 Augus 2022, https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/russian-state-tv-north-korea-offers-kremlin-100000-troops/. 2RBC.Ru, “MID nazval fejkam soobshtenia o dobrobol’tsah iz KNDR na Ukraine” [Ministry of Foreign Affairs called the announcement about DPRK’s volunteers in Ukraine fake],11 August2022. https://www.rbc.ru/politics/11/08/2022/62f4c21f9a7947b5621265e6. 3On 20 July 2022, CIA Director William Burns told the Aspen Security Forum that around 15,000 Russian soldiers had been killed and three times that number wounded.Washington Post, 9 August 2022, https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...st-up-80000-troops-ukraine-or-75000-or-is-it- 60000/.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putin begging for weapons? Talk about projecting Zelensky's begging onto Putin. Plus this isn't an original thought on your part. You are just saying the same thing as Jens Stoltenberg. "NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said Putin's trip showed how he was "dependent" on authoritarian leaders."
The west hypocrisy and double standards have no limits.
Here's an article. It's basically propaganda counter intelligence. To me it shows how the west is fooling itself. Here's the part I'm talking about. "
100,000 North Korean soldiers in Ukraine: possible only in a parallel universe This is, in short, wishful thinking and a sign of Russian desperation in the propaganda and psychological war over Ukraine. The source of the report about the possibility of North Korea sending volunteers to Ukraine was Russian TV. On 5 August Igor Korochenko, a military commentator, stated on Russian Channel One: “There are reports that 100,000 North Korean volunteers are prepared to come and take part in the conflict.” Korochenko cited North Korean experience in “anti-battery warfare” and continued: “If North Korea expresses a desire to meet its international duty to fight against Ukrainian fascism, we should let them.”1 No North Korean source has commented on this topic. But the Ministry of Foreign Relations of the Russian Federation (RF) was forced to refute Korochenko’s claims, given its resonance in the press and social media around the world. In a briefing on August 11, the deputy director of that Ministry’s Information Department, Ivan Nachaev, stated that the announcement about the DPRK’s proposal to send 100,000 volunteers to participate in military operations in Ukraine in support of Russia was “fake from beginning to end.” Nachaev went on to say: “Such negotiations are not being conducted and the dispatch of North Korean volunteers to the DPR (Donetsk People’s Republic) and LPR (Lugansk People’s Republic) is not planned.” Moscow was convinced that the allied forces of Russia, DPR and LPR were “entirely sufficient for the successful completion of the task of the military special operation in Ukraine.”2The fact that the prospect for North Korean volunteers was raised, albeit falsely, reveals a Russian problem with manpower for the war effort in Ukraine, still defined as a “special military operation.” Russia has lost many soldiers in Ukraine; according to some estimates, between 24 February and the end of July 2022, in the range of 75-100,000 Russian troops were killed or wounded in the war.3 The Russian offensive in the Donbas 1 Cited in the New York Post, “Russian state TV: North Korea offering Kremlin 100,000 ‘volunteers’,” 5 Augus 2022, https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/russian-state-tv-north-korea-offers-kremlin-100000-troops/. 2RBC.Ru, “MID nazval fejkam soobshtenia o dobrobol’tsah iz KNDR na Ukraine” [Ministry of Foreign Affairs called the announcement about DPRK’s volunteers in Ukraine fake],11 August2022. https://www.rbc.ru/politics/11/08/2022/62f4c21f9a7947b5621265e6. 3On 20 July 2022, CIA Director William Burns told the Aspen Security Forum that around 15,000 Russian soldiers had been killed and three times that number wounded.Washington Post, 9 August 2022, https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...st-up-80000-troops-ukraine-or-75000-or-is-it- 60000/.
After you admitted that you have trouble distinguishing a soldier from a fighter from a drug lord’s gang, it became clear that you are just a peacock. Beautiful tail, but tastes like regular chicken.
Any military man for whom this is a job is, as a unit, better than an African volunteer or a Russian mobilized carpenter. Let's see in the future what will be the result of this visit. Maybe North Korean soldiers, but only light armored vehicles, which Putler lacks.
He throws everything he can into the “furnace of war.”
P.S. I very much doubt that the bravery of the colonists alone could have defeated Britain without French help.

Last edited:

Soldier355

Country flag
Russian military personnel published footage of a Ukrainian FPV drone hitting a Ural truck. Thanks to additional protection in the form of bars, the truck crew was not injured. The servicemen waited out the attack and moved on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles