Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Immanuel

Country flag
Do you even read what I say, both Putin and zelensky are short of manpower hence the stalemate and this RR about mobilisation.

India has enough manpower, some Indians fight for you others for Putin and make money out of both your stupidity.

And regarding India's chances , zelenskys master Xi doesn't think so hence the stalemate and no war. (There it is ,I pandered to your pakism delusional questioning again, not anymore)
There's no evidence of manpower shortage in Russia, they're holding a line over 1000km and inflicting 1:8 or 1:10 rate of attrition on Ukro Nazis. They are more interested in gradual gains. Brian Berletic will give you a good overview of facts in this regard, his channel is very informative. I don't see a stalemate when Russians taking inch by inch everyday and the war is only getting hotter. Russians won't stop till they take Odessa.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There's no evidence of manpower shortage in Russia, they're holding a line over 1000km and inflicting 1:8 or 1:10 rate of attrition on Ukro Nazis. They are more interested in gradual gains. Brian Berletic will give you a good overview of facts in this regard, his channel is very informative. I don't see a stalemate when Russians taking inch by inch everyday and the war is only getting hotter. Russians won't stop till they take Odessa.
Apparently this Russian is very sunburnt.
IMG_0651[19-21-10].JPG

Country flag

hurrians

Country flag
"The number of inquiries from people concerned about a potential resumption of the call-up campaign under the partial mobilization has risen, prompted by disinformation published on opposition Telegram channels. It was explained to each person contacting the hotline that no additional measures are planned under the partial mobilization and none are currently being carried out," the Center said.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
https://x.com/saknscan/status/1793336144630862036

Half year passed and the West finally saw it.:)
You can, of course, gloat, but a caterpillar is better than a wheel, especially if the progress is several hundred meters per day. The Russians equip some BTR-50s with a turret with a 14.5 mm heavy machine gun or even a 23 mm anti-aircraft gun.
On the other hand, this is an indicator that they don’t even have enough MTLB.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of a Russian 7.62mm PKM machine gun hitting a Ukrainian drone called “Baba Yaga”. Drones of the Baba Yaga type are heavy agricultural UAVs of various models, converted for military needs and usually armed with 82 mm mines. As can be seen from the video, defeating a drone even with a machine gun takes longer than if shotguns were used, which have been talked about a lot lately. It is worth noting that the Russian army has begun to receive shotguns. The photo was taken over Chasov Yar.

ww2historian

Country flag
Wiretapping of mobile phones is used by both sides. The most effective fight against this is communication hygiene.
Regarding mopeds: There was another alarm tonight.
View attachment 254217

They attack almost every night. Usually almost all of them are shot down. I recently wrote here that I heard the crack of a heavy machine gun and an air explosion. This means that this moped was able to pass through all the defense lines except the last one. There are AD-missiles, AD-drones, and AD-guns ahead. But if he breaks through the entire defense, then it’s Russian roulette.

Don't try to convince me that black is white.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Most people here including myself view you as a laughing stock who's only value is laughs and entertainment.

ww2historian

Country flag
I don't care about your opinion. Its value is zero. You won't be able to say anything new. The boy from the movie "Peter and the Tank" did more than you.

View attachment 254395

https://x.com/NOELreports/status/1793666723742462089
I do have to admit that saying something new is a challenge. It's really just the same predictable pattern with this war, which is Russia slowly destroying Ukraine in many ways including economically, politically, and most importantly, destroying the Ukrainian army. I've lost count how many towns have fallen in the last month, but to me it's inevitable that Russia will achieve all it's goals and it's getting boring. Staying interested is also a big challenge for me as well. It's tragic that stupid mindless people let themselves be ruled by a bunch of idiots. But that's just nature and natural selection doing its job as always. Survival of the less stupid should have been what was preached by Darwin.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I do have to admit that saying something new is a challenge. It's really just the same predictable pattern with this war, which is Russia slowly destroying Ukraine in many ways including economically, politically, and most importantly, destroying the Ukrainian army. I've lost count how many towns have fallen in the last month, but to me it's inevitable that Russia will achieve all it's goals and it's getting boring. Staying interested is also a big challenge for me as well. It's tragic that stupid mindless people let themselves be ruled by a bunch of idiots. But that's just nature and natural selection doing its job as always. Survival of the less stupid should have been what was preached by Darwin.
IMG_20240511_161449_438.jpg

This is all you need to know about our “catastrophic” situation.
Everything else is after the victory.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Wow! If this were chess, that was a brilliant move. What a crusher. I resign.
You simply did not live in the USSR.
33.jpg

I have long noticed that Americans have a poor understanding of food problems, because the problem of hunger itself was defeated back in the 19th century. and after that they saved Russia from famine several times.
I have already shown this painting by Aivazovsky (1892) and a photo of the С-17 at the Moscow airport in the early 90s of the 20th century.
32929_900.jpg

That is why there are many emigrants from the former Soviet Union in the West. This "sausage emigration" fled to the West because there is food there, but they did not change their internal views. These are still the imperials who annexed the Far East from China. I hate people like that!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Orsk. A dam that was damaged by rodents broke. But the son of the mayor of Orsk bought an apartment in Dubai for $400 thousand.
Quit being so naive.
ria-8657567-preview.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles