Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Soldier355

Country flag
The crew of the Russian anti-tank grenade launcher SPG-9M "Spear" spoke about their combat work in Ukraine. The effective firing range of the SPG-9 grenade launcher against armored targets is up to 1300 meters, against infantry with fragmentation ammunition - up to 4.5 km.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
looks like he been served rightously under the kgb investigators i think his death is just impending until all guys convicted are caught

Home _ X - Google Chrome 25-03-2024 23_32_59.png

indiatester

Country flag

Interesting usage of mobiles. It would be interesting to see a demo though.
Messed acoustic maps created would allow cheaper interception of slow moving drones.

rone

Country flag

Interesting usage of mobiles. It would be interesting to see a demo though.
Messed acoustic maps created would allow cheaper interception of slow moving drones.
This is possible for Shaheed 136 type propeller driven UAV, where their unique mopad engine sound make them distinguished from other noise plus calculating nosie sample from 2 static microphone terminals ( minimum 500 m appartment) can help you find speed and heading of drones, these drones lack AI or terminal maneuver thus it follow predefined path which will help aaa gunners work easier, it's effective low cost option the advanced version of this is called passive sigint based radars, which can scattered around large area and the formulate multiple target heading velocity and their type by the signals and signatures they produce

indiatester

Country flag
This is possible for Shaheed 136 type propeller driven UAV, where their unique mopad engine sound make them distinguished from other noise plus calculating nosie sample from 2 static microphone terminals ( minimum 500 m appartment) can help you find speed and heading of drones, these drones lack AI or terminal maneuver thus it follow predefined path which will help aaa gunners work easier, it's effective low cost option the advanced version of this is called passive sigint based radars, which can scattered around large area and the formulate multiple target heading velocity and their type by the signals and signatures they produce
Yep. That seems to be the idea here.

ww2historian

Country flag
I condemn terrorism, but I have not an ounce of sympathy for those killed in Russia.
This country - is evil.

That's the best example of the old saying, "it takes one to know one. I have sympathy for you because you're insane, and were raised by evil people.

ww2historian

Country flag
First, kiss my ass. Moscow is turning into Moscowabad. While Russian "Vankas" and your fellow citizens are dying for Putler's ideals, Russian girls are being f@cked by a Tajik.
Akim, don't be such a sore loser. You picked a fight and got the shit kicked out of you. Now instead of getting up from the canvas, stay down for the count. Unless you love being a gluten for punishment.

ww2historian

Country flag
I condemn terrorism, but I have not an ounce of sympathy for those killed in Russia.
This country - is evil.

I just saw that clip on the MSC, 5 min. 22 second mark. You're just grumpy because Russia knocked out your power, and you ran out of sunflower seed oil for your generator. If I were you, I would leave the country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Mofo first let's see if your limpy ass survives till the next winter. Make sure not to die in a missile strike.

The fact that you are celebrating the atrocities committed on a civilized people by Islamic swines is a good indicator of your moral priorities.

Your kind deserves to be wiped off you Blasphemous mofo who abuses our Gods. And fyi your women are being f7cked by the rest of the men in Europe where all your women have fled and your men are dying everyday by the hundreds all over. Your entire male population is wiped off of almost all able bodied young men.

Pretty soon you will have to pimp out your remaining women in order to maintain your population numbers up.

Ukrop nazis women = cum dumps for the rest of Europe un exchange for " Support"

Wait, that might explain why Macron is so eager to join the fight in Ukraine. Damn, that must be some God tier p#ssy he is dipping in.
If she sleeps with a European, that's her problem. Husband will find out and won’t let he back. He will find himself a younger wife.
In our country, mostly women with children went abroad. There are many younger girls in the country. Even my wife gets jealous when I look at them at the bazar or in a shop.
Why Macron. Remember the history of WW1. Both sides were at a positional stalemate, but the Americans arrived and the Triple Alliance lost the war.
Actually, we can handle it ourselves. We only need passive help (not a single Western-style fighter yet). But if the French want to actively help, then we will not object.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

...............................................................................................................................................................

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage from the first captured German-made Marder infantry fighting vehicle in Ukraine. The Marder infantry fighting vehicle was adopted by Germany in 1971 and is armed with a 20 mm gun; technical information about it is on the channel. Previously, the Ukrainian army received about 40 Marder infantry fighting vehicles from Germany. Visually, the combat vehicle is almost operational and has full ammunition. The combat vehicle was damaged in the Avdiivka direction and got stuck in the mud; later Ukrainian units tried to destroy it. The evacuation of the Ukrainian Marder infantry fighting vehicle was reportedly carefully planned by the Russian army. The military carried out reconnaissance, engineers paved a new road, and sappers cleared minefields. Only after access to the vehicle was secured was it evacuated from the battlefield at night with the help of a tank. The vehicle will not be used in combat; presumably, the Marder BMP will be sent for study to Russia or shelling at a training ground.

here2where

Any visuals of the “isis” dudes after the “tender” interrogation? Heard the eyes were shut tight and bodies were wheeled into court in gurneys!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
terrorist nation supporting terrorist activities? [shocked pickachu face]
We say: Transfer problems from a sore head to a healthy one.
Apparently we support Assad
Apparently we are an ally of Muslim Iran
Apparently we built one of the largest mosques in Europe in our capital.
This is probably what a civilized state should look like now.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
We say: Transfer problems from a sore head to a healthy one.
Apparently we support Assad
Apparently we are an ally of Muslim Iran
Apparently we built one of the largest mosques in Europe in our capital.
This is probably what a civilized state should look like now.
Civilised states mean Asian dominance, bub. You whites can't compete with us in any white majority country at anything according to your own census statistics.

Europe's entire history is periodic colonisation and civilisation imparted to it by Asians- from Indo-European, who come from India/Anatolia, to Huns, Magyars, Mongols & Turks.

And given how your kind cant compete with ours on anything in your own homelands, i can see why.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles