Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
To offend you - I don’t see the point in this. I said I despise you and you make me sick. But since I don’t know swear words in English, I said it in Russian.

It was a restless night. We bombed them, they bombed us.
An alcoholic will despise anyone that tells them they have a drinking problem. Ukrainians seem to me to be the most arrogant, stupid, and mentality ill people on the planet. It's easy to see why, but you seem to repeat the same mistakes again and again. The only sane Ukrainians are the ones who left that fucked up country, including the ones who went to the Russian part of it. The fact that you stayed tells it all.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
An alcoholic will despise anyone that tells them they have a drinking problem. Ukrainians seem to me to be the most arrogant, stupid, and mentality ill people on the planet. It's easy to see why, but you seem to repeat the same mistakes again and again. The only sane Ukrainians are the ones who left that fucked up country, including the ones who went to the Russian part of it. The fact that you stayed tells it all.
I have long been accustomed to the fact that the main advocates of the war of conquest here are from former colonies. Don't get your hopes up - we won't run out of weapons, but we need more.

KumarG

Country flag
UK is a place where snake heads of many western sponsored terrorist org.(be it islamists, khalistani, ltte everywhere west has some agenda) has permanent presence,
This is done to provide US legal cover if anytime something goes inside judicial systems of west(no chance that to happen though), UK cover is they were colonies so ppl migrated.

Here all actual elites of west meet and see where and when they can utilise..
Financial(Direct bribes, media, aid, NGOs) and military(terrorists, direct intervention), political to further their goals.. regime change is thr favoured goal if that doesn’t works then comes active involvement through military(everything from terrorism to B2) …

They have thoroughly failed inside India for regime change most probably they will raise thr terrorism snake head now
Can't disagree with any of that. Also find it interesting that the India "ISIS" head was caught sneaking in around probably the same time as the "ISIS" guys who attacked Moscow would have snuck in. Ops in full flow, and perhaps ED arrest is a shot across the bow to the PBTB behind ISIS.

Hari Sud

Country flag
This war at the U.S. behest is almost over. The Ukraine has run out of recruits and ammunition to shoot at the Russians. It is only that the U.S. and NATO wants it to keep going.

The battered army of Ukraine will stay where they are and new border will be drawn legalizing the current status. With 200,000 Ukrainian dead and 2/3 of the country and its infrastructure destroyed, there is nothing more to fight.

Yes, the Russians have lost a lot but not enough. They can call it a victory.

The US President Biden wants to continue the war but elections wind in US will force him to back down. It may cost him elections also.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This war at the U.S. behest is almost over. The Ukraine has run out of recruits and ammunition to shoot at the Russians. It is only that the U.S. and NATO wants it to keep going.

The battered army of Ukraine will stay where they are and new border will be drawn legalizing the current status. With 200,000 Ukrainian dead and 2/3 of the country and its infrastructure destroyed, there is nothing more to fight.

The US President Biden wants to continue the war but elections wind in US will force him to back down. It may cost him elections also.
:facepalm:
.............................................................................................................................

ww2historian

Country flag

Putin asked why should we negotiate just because Ukraine is running out of weapons? It will only stop if Ukraine will surrender on Russian terms which include giving up Odessa, and Kyiv. This won't happen, so the war will continue. It's only a matter of time until Russia takes these by force. It's very hard to predict when, things might fall apart very soon, or maybe Europe can supply enough weapons to sustain this war for another 2 years.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Putler also spoke about the “window” at the border. Supporters, continue to believe him.
Yes, he had big strikes, but we are surgical.
photo_2024-03-25_10-01-31.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I heard it was the Russians that were surgical. They destroyed a large gas facility. It looks like you need to buy a lot of sunflower seed oil again.
The Music Academy is not very similar to this facility

IMG_20240325_190532_876.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles