Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
So according to you only thing matters is center of Ukraine, then why Ukraine is fighting the war, give east to the ruskies & be done with it.
Ajeeb chootiya insaan hai tu bhosdike, pairon ke saath saath dimag se bhi apang hai kya lodu

Also I don't need to be neighbour of 404 to know the realities.
See Armenians have been smart about this. They know they can't keep fighting Azerbhajaans without sustaining steady high casualties. They made a peace deal and ended the war for now.

sameer3694

Controversial take -

The moskals & their rabid cocksuckers are still in delusion, check the replies. Sleeping with "The Cult" always yield such results. Let them enjoy the hospitality.

IMO Praying for the deceased one is fine but don't go overboard.
Them & westoid filths are sem2sem when it comes to anti-India, anti-hindu rhetoric.

View attachment 245408
View attachment 245409
Huge parts of Indian Social Media and some people on this forum need a CCP style re-education. Always brainlessly simping for someone, whether it be Russians, Israelis, Americans or some other group.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
See Armenians have been smart about this. They know they can't keep fighting Azerbhajaans without sustaining steady high casualties. They made a peace deal and ended the war for now.
yeas best option for them is to stay steady and make fortifications and aquiring weapons cause how i see it a war is inevitable between azeri and armenia

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So according to you only thing matters is center of Ukraine, then why Ukraine is fighting the war, give east to the ruskies & be done with it.
Ajeeb chootiya insaan hai tu bhosdike, pairon ke saath saath dimag se bhi apang hai kya lodu

Also I don't need to be neighbour of 404 to know the realities.
Well, how can you know the realities. After all, you can’t go to the supermarket with me. There are a lot of male shoppers there. You can't see the car traffic. You can't know all the details. Even this is a question about Avdiivka. That wasn't the point there. Has the front line been broken and Russian troops are storming Pokrovsk? You live in “show” mode and see only the external picture. An intelligent person could analyze the cost of such a “victory” himself and understand why Bakhmut and Avdiivka did not change the situation much.

Blademaster

TBH I don't think they will. Russia has only gotten closer to these radical Islamists in the past few years. There were many pro-russian accounts on 'X' making fun of Israelis (and Indians too).

But what's surprising is that the supposedly all knowing FSS couldn't detect such a large attack. The Yanks had already warned them about imminent terrorist attacks from ISIS more than 2 weeks ago. FSS at this point has probably devolved into third rate intelligence agency.

Yes they "warned the Russians but did not give enough details for anything to be actionable. They only warned to protect themselves against any further liability but withheld enough info so that the Russians couldn't do anything effective about it. In short they warned generally and withheld with malicious intent so they could make Putin look bad and have several hundreds of Russians killed as a bonus. Shows how evil these US fuckers are.

Blademaster

We wait.
What will he do, declare war? We will then finally be able to officially enter Russian territory.
Yeah and go fuck yourself. You guys already entered into Russian territory and killed innocent people. I hope Putin has enough balls to defy the West and drop nukes on your asses and blow your country into oblivion.

Its an era for war, not for peace now.

Last edited:

Blademaster

Ok so do we have anything on why the local sf took 1 bloody hr to reach the scene? That too in the Capital city the heart of Russia and where was the Local PD did they not arrive at the scene on time?
I think they got redirected on a fake call or something. Remember that the US "warned" the Russians and sent them on a wild goose chase designed to redirect the Russians resources away from where they need to be.

Blademaster

Controversial take -

The moskals & their rabid cocksuckers are still in delusion, check the replies. Sleeping with "The Cult" always yield such results. Let them enjoy the hospitality.

IMO Praying for the deceased one is fine but don't go overboard.
Them & westoid filths are sem2sem when it comes to anti-India, anti-hindu rhetoric.

View attachment 245408
View attachment 245409
Those are not Russians but some other country. Prolly from a central asian country.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah and go fuck yourself. You guys already entered into Russian territory and killed innocent people. I hope Putin has enough balls to defy the West and drop nukes on your asses and blow your country into oblivion.

Its an era for war, not for peace now.
I have already shown what awaits Russia if it uses nuclear weapons on a European country. Putler will not take such risks. It’s easier for him to throw soldiers into battle with Mosin rifles and PPSh on the BTR-152.

Craigs

Country flag
I have already shown what awaits Russia if it uses nuclear weapons on a European country. Putler will not take such risks. It’s easier for him to throw soldiers into battle with Mosin rifles and PPSh on the BTR-152.
What awaits them? Can you repeat?

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Huge parts of Indian Social Media and some people on this forum need a CCP style re-education. Always brainlessly simping for someone, whether it be Russians, Israelis, Americans or some other group.
True, India needs a cultural revolution (not like the one chongs had) of its own.

Remember those dumb heads who were requesting Israeli diplomat to volunteer in Israel-Gaza war, one may wonder in which basement these simps were when similar incidents happens in your own country like in Manipur, post election violence against Hindus in WB & many such examples.
These simps will only understand when country face a conflict & the adversary is supported by the very same mleccha sh!tholes which they simp so much
Anyways OT, so my last on this.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Блядь. Как ты меня заебал! Иди на хуй!
You can complain that I sent you to the genital area. Конченное чмо 🤮
If you're intention was to offend me, you're wasting your time.

spacemarine2023

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Shadow potus was in 10 Downing a couple of days ago too
UK is a place where snake heads of many western sponsored terrorist org.(be it islamists, khalistani, ltte everywhere west has some agenda) has permanent presence,
This is done to provide US legal cover if anytime something goes inside judicial systems of west(no chance that to happen though), UK cover is they were colonies so ppl migrated.

Here all actual elites of west meet and see where and when they can utilise..
Financial(Direct bribes, media, aid, NGOs) and military(terrorists, direct intervention), political to further their goals.. regime change is thr favoured goal if that doesn’t works then comes active involvement through military(everything from terrorism to B2) …

They have thoroughly failed inside India for regime change most probably they will raise thr terrorism snake head now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles