Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

vishnugupt

Country flag
Right now, neither side is no ready to negotiate.
Wrong, Russia had never denied from negotiation.

This is Ukraine which has passed law not to negotiate with Russia. Or gave bizzare preconditions before starting any negotiation.

Whole world know Johnson had pressed Zelensky hand and derailed negotiation between Ukraine and Russia

Though there is only a condition from Russia that they also want NATO to be a part of negotiations ( guarantor, not to involve Ukraine under NATO in future ). It is rightly so as Zelensky is a puppet who is fighting a proxy war of NATO

vishnugupt

Country flag
May be. But I already said: we will cope with the Russian threat without the soldiers of the French army. Yes, there are 21 dead and 40 wounded, but this is only an argument for transferring more weapons to us.

Now we will also have BTR-50s too.😆
That's how Europe has committed a suicide. USA provocation left Europe defenceless and this was also a part of plan.

Now Europe will remain under the shoes of USA for next 50 years. Remember there was talks of building Euro-Army to defend Europe. America has destroyed dream of Euro-Army effectively.

Germany and Hungary is fighting within NATO in order to come out from this situation.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Wrong, Russia had never denied from negotiation.

This is Ukraine which has passed law not to negotiate with Russia. Or gave bizzare preconditions before starting any negotiation.

Whole world know Johnson had pressed Zelensky hand and derailed negotiation between Ukraine and Russia

Though there is only a condition from Russia that they also want NATO to be a part of negotiations ( guarantor, not to involve Ukraine under NATO in future ). It is rightly so as Zelensky is a puppet who is fighting a proxy war of NATO
Russia's conditions are the capitulation of Ukraine.
Of course, Russia has never refused such negotiations. Only because Putler didn’t manage to capture everything the first time.
You yourself read the peace terms that Russia proposed in Istanbul. In fact: become their protectorate.
The first pictures of the M1117 in the Ukrainian Armed Forces have appeared.
Polish_20240316_204718681-1536x864.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
War is not a resort. Of course, they will hide from mobilization. Mobilization is never voluntary. Everyone who left voluntarily in the first days of the war needs rest.
It's simple: A Makiv resident doesn't want to go defend his home - then the war will come to his village. Someone understands this, but someone rushes at the Ukrainian soldiers with an ax when they come for him.
Dirty nasty journalistic bastards! Their country does not live in a state of war and that is why they write such tear-jerking articles. It’s better to let them call on Congress to give us more weapons.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Russia's conditions are the capitulation of Ukraine.
Of course, Russia has never refused such negotiations. Only because Putler didn’t manage to capture everything the first time.
You yourself read the peace terms that Russia proposed in Istanbul. In fact: become their protectorate.
The first pictures of the M1117 in the Ukrainian Armed Forces have appeared.
View attachment 244568

Your memory is weak Akim. From 2004 Putler keep reminding you and your boss that trying to include Ukraine in NATO is a redline for war.

So where was the confusion?? Fact is that you wanted to teach Russia a lesson with the help of donated weapons.

You need more weapons now ?? Didn't you guys asked your boss about supply of weapons while getting ready to fight on their behalf ??

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your memory is weak Akim. From 2004 Putler keep reminding you and your boss that trying to include Ukraine in NATO is a redline for war.

So where was the confusion?? Fact is that you wanted to teach Russia a lesson with the help of donated weapons.

You need more weapons now ?? Didn't you guys asked your boss about supply of weapons while getting ready to fight on their behalf ??
In 2014, we were a non-block state, but this did not stop Russia from attacking us. In 2013, Russia 5 times! cooperated more with NATO than herself Ukraine. Anyone who is not a moron learned the truth long ago.

vishnugupt

Country flag
In 2014, we were a non-block state, but this did not stop Russia from attacking us. In 2013, Russia 5 times! cooperated more with NATO than herself Ukraine. Anyone who is not a moron learned the truth long ago.
tell precisely, you were a non-block state when Yanukovich was in office. You immediately became NATO puppet when you removed Yanukovich from office on behalf of NATO and declared the Russia-speaking population persona non grata. On top of that, you also banned the Russian language.

Only after this Putler Annex Crimea.

After that, you had the Minsk agreement which you violated since day one ( according to Makel ). Then your parliament voted to join NATO and they duly accepted your application.

Again only After this Putler invaded you.

Since your "so-called Yellow Revolution," you have been provoking Russia on every occasion. Baderatites built Ukraine on hate against Russians ( like Pakistan built to hate Hindus ). You were destined to see this day sooner or later.

This war is the ultimate fruit of your exponential hate for Russia

Akim

Professional
Country flag
tell precisely, you were a non-block state when Yanukovich was in office. You immediately became NATO puppet when you removed Yanukovich from office on behalf of NATO and declared the Russia-speaking population persona non grata. On top of that, you also banned the Russian language.

Only after this Putler Annex Crimea.

After that, you had the Minsk agreement which you violated since day one ( according to Makel ). Then your parliament voted to join NATO and they duly accepted your application.

Again only After this Putler invaded you.

Since your "so-called Yellow Revolution," you have been provoking Russia on every occasion. Baderatites built Ukraine on hate against Russians ( like Pakistan built to hate Hindus ). You were destined to see this day sooner or later.

This war is the ultimate fruit of your exponential hate for Russia
I won't even enter into a discussion. You know why. I don’t even debate with Russian-speaking foreigners; I still need to argue something in English.
I could give an example of Russian cries, even during the reign of Yanukovych. But I don't give a damn. The Russian Empire will collapse. Pass this on to the next refinery that was burn by a Ukrainian drone today

vishnugupt

Country flag
I won't even enter into a discussion. You know why. I don’t even debate with Russian-speaking foreigners; I still need to argue something in English.
I could give an example of Russian cries, even during the reign of Yanukovych. But I don't give a damn. The Russian Empire will collapse. Pass this on to the next refinery that was burn by a Ukrainian drone today
Typical Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars cancel culture technique.

Out right deny or stop further discussion when someone encounter you will truth. When you feel cornered then start showing visceral hate against opponent

You want more weapons and also want world sympathy but don't want give damn about their opinion.

These are similar behaviour you has been showing towards Russia and now against everyone.

Akim , accept that Ukrainian has been increasing impatient to take a fight against Russia since its birth. Now your wish is being fulfilled and you are upset as result is opposite to your expectations.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Typical Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars cancel culture technique.

Out right deny or stop further discussion when someone encounter you will truth. When you feel cornered then start showing visceral hate against opponent

You want more weapons and also want world sympathy but don't want give damn about their opinion.

These are similar behaviour you has been showing towards Russia and now against everyone.

Akim , accept that Ukrainian has been increasing impatient to take a fight against Russia since its birth. Now your wish is being fulfilled and you are upset as result is opposite to your expectations.
I repeat: I will not argue with you.
It is technically inconvenient for me to discuss this. You need to run the text through a translator and then correct any errors there. All this takes a long time.
Besides, I can’t show you a video with Russian text. You have to search with sign language translation so that you can understand this marauder.

If we hated the Russians, then why would we give them nuclear weapons?
I first learned that we hate them only in 2014. “Thank you” to Putler for this!

Craigs

Country flag
I repeat: I will not argue with you.
It is technically inconvenient for me to discuss this. You need to run the text through a translator and then correct any errors there. All this takes a long time.
Besides, I can’t show you a video with Russian text. You have to search with sign language translation so that you can understand this marauder.

If we hated the Russians, then why would we give them nuclear weapons?
I first learned that we hate them only in 2014. “Thank you” to Putler for this!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahahahahohohohohohohoheeeeeeeee...... Like a typical low IQ ukronazi Banderite you just displayed that you don't understand nuance or sarcasm in the video. If everything is destroyed what is there to loot?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahahahahohohohohohohoheeeeeeeee...... Like a typical low IQ ukronazi Banderite you just displayed that you don't understand nuance or sarcasm in the video. If everything is destroyed what is there to loot?
How tired of you.🤮
He’s not robbing in Marinka, where everything is completely destroyed. In Avdiivka there was even a “vote”. All 10 remaining residents voted. Be jealous of them
IMG_20240317_184752_051.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have been fortifying Avdiivka since 2014 (almost 10 years) and the Russians came in & blasted every fortification you made there. Somehow you think you will regain all your lost territory when you can not keep positions that have been fortified for 9 years.
Supplies of military equipment from the USSR tend to run out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles