Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

When? 15 years later, when France itself lost to Prussia and they had no time for the Black Sea. But as a result of the war, all Russian fortresses were destroyed, the Black Sea navy was destroyed. There is not a single Russian military unit left on the coast. It should be taken into account that France and Britain had to transport everything by sea and quite far away. Russia had people, military factories, and a short logistics chain. However, this did not help her.
Which is why Russia won't make the same mistake twice. You keep underestimating Russia.

Dharmapalas

Country flag
This forum is very Pro-Putin, but also anti Chechen soldiers.

So this video may be complicated for you all.

Ukrainian-allied Russian soldiers of the Russian Volunteer Corps strike Chechen soldiers fighting for the Russian Army in Kozinka in the Belgorod region of Russia.

NutCracker

Country flag
This forum is very Pro-Putin, but also anti Chechen soldiers.

So this video may be complicated for you all.

Ukrainian-allied Russian soldiers of the Russian Volunteer Corps strike Chechen soldiers fighting for the Russian Army in Kozinka in the Belgorod region of Russia.

I hope by the end of this war Putin don't end up awarding too much political or marshal clout to Dogestanis.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Which is why Russia won't make the same mistake twice. You keep underestimating Russia.
I continue and despise. But now we are talking about history.
Regarding TODAY, I have little faith in military clashes between the Russians and the French. We can handle it ourselves. We just need more weapons.
MiG-29 with a French AASM 250 HAMMER bomb.
photo_2024-03-15_20-41-36.jpg

vishnugupt

Country flag
Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars are looking perplexed as Summer is approaching. It seems Ukrainian is running out of personals and weapons rapidly.

NATO also looks helpless as they have also ran out of weapons too. It could be true that NATO has been supplied much more weapons to Ukraine than figures shown in public.

NATO already fighting in Ukraine with all might. Ukraine is using NATO bases for its operations. Macron just trying to gain some consensus as its troops already in Ukraine and soon or later we all come to know.

I hope NATO should put their troops in Ukraine to make sure final nail hammered into their destiny.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Posturing. France doesn't want to engage Russia directly, neither does Russia want to engage France. The Manpower shortage concern is however serious. Russians on the other hand are minimalizing their losses through mass hiring of foreign mercenaries or throwing goat-chins into the grinder. NATO themselves admit they can't outproduce Russian factories even at surge mode. Forget the EU, currently not even the Americans are ready to match Russian production capacity for armor, ammo and missiles. American elections further complicate matters, with a potential change in regime may negatively affect Ukrainian war efforts. The factories in Norway produce less shells per day than the AFU has to fire just during lunch. Ukraine badly needs multiple squadrons of multirole fighters to push back. But almost 4 years in and NATO still can't figure out how to field F-16s from Kyiv. This screams either lack of seriousness and good-will or the simple fact that Europeans have been neglecting their militaries for so long, they are reluctant to share fighters. So EU as always, wants Americans to supply the jets. An effort that keeps getting blueballed and delayed for "technicalities' in US Congress. Ukraine also urgently requires 500-1000 tanks, which again if NATO wasn't caught with it's pants down, it could provide from storage. And I don't mean old PT-91s, Leo2A4s or Leo 1s. If Americans wanted they could refurbish and supply 1000 M1 Abrams tanks from storage. But the blueballing continues because the MIC keeps forcing to supply Poland instead because of the incredible amount of money flying in Polish defense deals lately. NATOs' precision strike and superior ISR capabilities are what keeping AFU afloat. The clown cars from Romania are worthless for anything other than dragging casualties back to safety.

omaebakabaka

Posturing. France doesn't want to engage Russia directly, neither does Russia want to engage France. The Manpower shortage concern is however serious. Russians on the other hand are minimalizing their losses through mass hiring of foreign mercenaries or throwing goat-chins into the grinder. NATO themselves admit they can't outproduce Russian factories even at surge mode. Forget the EU, currently not even the Americans are ready to match Russian production capacity for armor, ammo and missiles. American elections further complicate matters, with a potential change in regime may negatively affect Ukrainian war efforts. The factories in Norway produce less shells per day than the AFU has to fire just during lunch. Ukraine badly needs multiple squadrons of multirole fighters to push back. But almost 4 years in and NATO still can't figure out how to field F-16s from Kyiv. This screams either lack of seriousness and good-will or the simple fact that Europeans have been neglecting their militaries for so long, they are reluctant to share fighters. So EU as always, wants Americans to supply the jets. An effort that keeps getting blueballed and delayed for "technicalities' in US Congress. Ukraine also urgently requires 500-1000 tanks, which again if NATO wasn't caught with it's pants down, it could provide from storage. And I don't mean old PT-91s, Leo2A4s or Leo 1s. If Americans wanted they could refurbish and supply 1000 M1 Abrams tanks from storage. But the blueballing continues because the MIC keeps forcing to supply Poland instead because of the incredible amount of money flying in Polish defense deals lately. NATOs' precision strike and superior ISR capabilities are what keeping AFU afloat. The clown cars from Romania are worthless for anything other than dragging casualties back to safety.
Boss, when your countries are running under debt and debt is paid with funny money and a shell costs 3 to 5 times than it does in other countries....you know you lost the war or potentially lose. They gambled it all with nuke level sanctions, sports blackmailing and commercial aircraft and so on on day 1.....one can still hope as I see Russian's as one of the worst deal makers ever in history only equal to India in that sense. Wstern equipment is clearly overrated and not meant for war conditions unless they themselves are fighting and even then too expensive as shit and logistically everything to make them are possibly imported.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Still, i must, i must stay here and post our information. Because here they have become like Russians, who are told about Russia’s victories and wonder why there are explosions in Belgorod and Kursk.

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
Still, i must, i must stay here and post our information. Because here they have become like Russians, who are told about Russia’s victories
You are grieving & angry. Members on this forum are mostly outsiders. We have good relations with Russia. Sorry but every nation outside of the West wants to have good relations with every major power. We live in different parts of the world, have our own history and look after our own geopolitical interests.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are grieving & angry. Members on this forum are mostly outsiders. We have good relations with Russia. Sorry but every nation outside of the West wants to have good relations with every major power. We live in different parts of the world, have our own history and look after our own geopolitical interests.
I have already said more than once: I don’t care who sympathizes with which side - this does not change the balance of the picture on the battlefield. In the same way, yesterday, a few kilometers from my house, two Iskander-Ms arrived. These explosions had no negative impact on me or the front line. But if someone is objective, then for some reason the information is transmitted only from one side.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I have already said more than once: I don’t care who sympathizes with which side - this does not change the balance of the picture on the battlefield. In the same way, yesterday, a few kilometers from my house, two Iskander-Ms arrived. These explosions had no negative impact on me or the front line. But if someone is objective, then for some reason the information is transmitted only from one side.
I think it has some negative impact on French. (Negative 10-15 personnel )

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think it has some negative impact on French. (Negative 10-15 personnel )
May be. But I already said: we will cope with the Russian threat without the soldiers of the French army. Yes, there are 21 dead and 40 wounded, but this is only an argument for transferring more weapons to us.

Now we will also have BTR-50s too.😆

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Still, i must, i must stay here and post our information. Because here they have become like Russians, who are told about Russia’s victories and wonder why there are explosions in Belgorod and Kursk.
Stick around. The opinion of the members have no bearing on the war. Sharing factual reports without bias should be the goal here. But we shouldn't be blind to the ground realities either.

karn

Country flag
May be. But I already said: we will cope with the Russian threat without the soldiers of the French army. Yes, there are 21 dead and 40 wounded, but this is only an argument for transferring more weapons to us.

Now we will also have BTR-50s too.😆
If you think the war is bad the peace will be worse . In asia we have longer memories of western cynicism and cowardice . It is something that you will learn to your cost . Forget getting their aid in the long term and absolutely forget about anyone to service any debt that the Ukrainian govt puts out for sustainment .
I totally respect your decisions and posts. if my country was at war I would do the same .
But alas the best that your country can get out of this is a frozen conflict at best and an occupation at worst ..
Hoping for Russias collapse is a delusion .

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If you think the war is bad the peace will be worse . In asia we have longer memories of western cynicism and cowardice . It is something that you will learn to your cost . Forget getting their aid in the long term and absolutely forget about anyone to service any debt that the Ukrainian govt puts out for sustainment .
I totally respect your decisions and posts. if my country was at war I would do the same .
But alas the best that your country can get out of this is a frozen conflict at best and an occupation at worst ..
Hoping for Russias collapse is a delusion .
I thought Asia hated colonialism, but I see that racial remnants are more important. This means that for some, Japan’s occupation of Korea is the same as France’s occupation of Vietnam.

Regarding the outcome of the war: We'll see. Right now, neither side is no ready to negotiate.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles