Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
I sympathize just as much for Ukrainian soldiers with the exception of the azov's. The problem is that while it might be true they lost 7 Sukhoi, we might not ever know. Ever hear of the story of the boy that cried wolf? When the Ukrainians lie so much, when they do report something truthful I tend not to believe it. I do know one thing, if US soldiers were fighting a war we would hear the truth of every single soldier KIA, and we heard this news everyday during the Iraq war. The fact that Ukraine does not report this is very troubling, it's a form of deceit.
Interesting timing, Zelensky just announced total Ukrainians killed in action, 31k. He also said it's not 300k, not a 150k or any other number Russia has come up with. Well the US has said it's around a 150k, so I don't know why he didn't mention that. Ukraine has claimed Russia KIA of about 480k, that's a 16 to 1 kill ratio. I haven't heard such bullshit like this in a long time. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-aid-white-house-meeting-chuck-schumer-mike-johnson/

maximus777

Country flag
Interesting timing, Zelensky just announced total Ukrainians killed in action, 31k. He also said it's not 300k, not a 150k or any other number Russia has come up with. Well the US has said it's around a 150k, so I don't know why he didn't mention that. Ukraine has claimed Russia KIA of about 480k, that's a 16 to 1 kill ratio. I haven't heard such bullshit like this in a long time. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-aid-white-house-meeting-chuck-schumer-mike-johnson/
This strike rate would have made Leonidas proud!

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Goodluck NATO

Let's see how many of NATO cunts will take the risk to directly put their troops, most probably under the guise of mercs only.
But if they do it directly then good bye to baltoids, cuckraine pool*nd, & also "cancer of the world" shitrica too along with moskals

Nitish Kumar of Anatolia might not join, but who knows he is opportunist

Last edited:

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Let's see how many of NATO cunts will take the risk to directly put their troops, most probably under the guise of mercs only.
But if they do it directly then good bye to baltoids, cuckraine pool*nd, & also "cancer of the world" shitrica too along with moskals

Nitish Kumar of Anatolia might not join, but who knows he is opportunist
Many members are not in favour though, it was french frogs who were jumping the gun.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russians are only going to fight a bit in their own backyard. Taurida, Donbas. Where people speak Russian and are pro Russia. They are not going to fight across Dniper river. It's not worth it.
For some reason I don't believe them.
Zayebalo. Some stupid people who raise the language issue, but themselves write in English.
"Russian World" came to Russian-speaking Donbass.
photo_2024-02-28_08-20-22.jpg

P.S. Chinese, do you have diarrhea of words again?

Eastman

Country flag
Money, the US wants to exploit Ukraine in every conceivable way.
Under Joe Fuckden, US would fight to the last Urakinee, Even if Uncle Trumph comes to power and molest Fucklensky to stalemate. Even he would mean business. Be it Joe Fuckden or Uncle trumph. No competition would always be good for US. And yes the US still shivers Russia thats why the NATO. Imagine the whole of NATO cannot contain Russia, because Russia is to big to fail. The US always dream about a world without Russia, which is a mistake, so that the US can measure the size of its nuke orgasm, But Uncle Trumph see the world from a diferent lens where Russian Dick eer sorry nuke in no problem and they even can co exist, only thing matters to Uncle Trumph is Money matters. If Russia fails it would be catstrophe to the Globe. And there is a Fucklensky who dreams (with a beggging bowl) who wishes to join an Anti Russian Alliance, sharing land boarder.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's another boogeyman story. If China wants more land, China invade Mongolia. Mongolia has a lot of land, only 3 million people, practically 0 military, landlocked between China and Russia, and China already has Inner Mongolia. China will never invade Russia. Chinese love Russia long time. Russia is under American protection. If China invade Russia, America nuke Beijing to defend Russia.

Besides, China has no need to invade Russia. Russian market is already completely taken over by Chinese companies. Changan, Geely, Chery, Great Wall Motor sell millions of cars in Russia a year. Why would China need to invade Russia :daru:
Chinese, you look like Russian diplomats. They are kicked out everywhere, they are laughed at, but they still come forward with their “truth.”

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Today another Su-34 was shot down. Our people call this air defense system the “Wandering Patriot,” although I hope that this is our missile, because because of all sorts of “Michael Johnsons,” American missiles are running out.

indiatester

Country flag
Today another Su-34 was shot down. Our people call this air defense system the “Wandering Patriot,” although I hope that this is our missile, because because of all sorts of “Michael Johnsons,” American missiles are running out.
Thats like the 10th Su34/35 in the last one week or so.
Russians have about 100 of them?
They should have grounded the operations after 4-5 being downed.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Already minus two today.
It's a lottery. They are probably nervous when they take off. At the beginning of the war, they imitated the Americans: a helicopter flew out to pick up a downed pilot. But after a week they stopped because the helicopter became the next victim.

Last edited:

aim120

Country flag
Any ukraine AA launch against a russian assest is considered kill. Fighter Bomber a very trusted person in telegraph has rejected these claims.

Only two aircrafts were destroyed in the past 2 weeks a A50 Awacs by friendly fire and a SU35. No Su34 has been destoyed this entire month.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
To the Chinese and to all those who believe in the Russians.
“Lavrov called reports about Russia’s impending invasion of Ukraine it's fake”
A week before the start of the war.
GHf2GZSWwAAOmiW.jpeg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Technically speaking, Donba seceded from Ukraine after Maidan and joined Russia. Russia's territorial dispute with Ukraine is Donba's territorial dispute with Ukraine up to the border of Donetsk People's Republic and Lugansk people's republic.
Technically, we don't care about that. We will kill any Russian soldier on our territory.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles