Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Oh my bad, there are so many idiots in the world.
Ignore the Indians. These are the people who'd cry for peace if China took all of Northeast India šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ ...although it doesn't look like Ukraine has any chance of winning anymore, but so was India in '65.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

maximus777

Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag
Another execution of surrendered Ukranian troops by Russia.. Looks like Russia wants to complicate already complicated Ukranian mobilization

ww2historian

Country flag
All the lies that Ukraine and Zelensky have told will blow up in their faces. Zelensky said that they kill 5 Russians for every one Ukrainian killed. In this video this SU-34 is carrying 4 Fab 1500 smart bombs. Ukraine will run out of soldiers, and that's when the whole world will know about all the lies being told by Ukraine and the western media. IMO the kill ratio is the exact opposite, Ukrainian losses are at least 5x that of Russian losses. Perhaps 10 times more. The best thing for Ukraine is for military aid to stop. This is like watching a boxer getting this shit punched out of him and there is no referee to stop the fight. In fact it's like they are making him continue because he they have huge bets that he has to go the distance.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Guys Guys hear me out. All we gotta do is..[takes big hit from the joint]..send more crap to Ukraine.
1708958166134.png

Nafo fellas when loitering munitions take out T-series tanks = HAHAHAHA stupid Russian junk šŸ¤”
Nafo fellas when loitering munitions take out a Chally/Leo/Abrams = It's just stupid drones, happens :cruisin2:
1708958394060.png

1708958409925.png

"After we already made 100 videos on how Russian tanks are literally trash driven by subhumans."

1708958475704.png

šŸ¤”
1708958496544.png

Tanks are obsolete now guys!!

1708958589948.png

Tank and crew totally fine guys. Crew 100% bailed out of the burnt and charred interior. Oh and the tank is easily fixable too guys. Guys trust me.

The sheer amount of chimp-out and copium huffing in Nafo circles is a site to behold today. Much greater than when Leopards and Challenger 2 were being taken out easily.
1708958799346.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I'm not seeing any definitive proof of Ukrainian troops being executed in that video.
Who seeks will always find. You internally sympathize with the Russians, thatā€™s why youā€™re so skeptic.
However, like 2/3 of the visitors to this topic.
7 Sukhoi were shot down in a week. Did someone mention this here?
Because of the drones, the battlefield map has become almost interactive. There are thousands of different videos.
I was also upset by his numbers. I thought that there would be more Russians killed. Only a huge number of losses can organize a popular coup in Russia. But it turns out that our General Staff gives figures for those ā€œdecommissionedā€ (killed and wounded).

daya

Country flag
The fans of both the sides are firing on each other with full thrust. But it remains a fact that till the date no decisive outcome is seen.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of the military chronicle of the fighting in Ukraine, the 70th regiment of the 42nd motorized rifle division of the Russian army. In the video, an armored group consisting of two BMP-3s enters Rabotino and lands troops. Reportedly, the landing force was landed at one of the schools in the village, which was alternately occupied by the Ukrainian and Russian armies during the fighting. The BMP-3 was adopted into service in 1987 and is capable of transporting up to 7 troops. Judging by the video, the BMP-3s are not equipped with additional armor. It is not shown in the video, but later the position of the paratroopers was attacked by one drone; in the Ukrainian version of the video this is shown, but the video was made from different frames of unknown videos.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

ww2historian

Country flag
Who seeks will always find. You internally sympathize with the Russians, thatā€™s why youā€™re so skeptic.
However, like 2/3 of the visitors to this topic.
7 Sukhoi were shot down in a week. Did someone mention this here?
Because of the drones, the battlefield map has become almost interactive. There are thousands of different videos.
I was also upset by his numbers. I thought that there would be more Russians killed. Only a huge number of losses can organize a popular coup in Russia. But it turns out that our General Staff gives figures for those ā€œdecommissionedā€ (killed and wounded).
I sympathize just as much for Ukrainian soldiers with the exception of the azov's. The problem is that while it might be true they lost 7 Sukhoi, we might not ever know. Ever hear of the story of the boy that cried wolf? When the Ukrainians lie so much, when they do report something truthful I tend not to believe it. I do know one thing, if US soldiers were fighting a war we would hear the truth of every single soldier KIA, and we heard this news everyday during the Iraq war. The fact that Ukraine does not report this is very troubling, it's a form of deceit.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I sympathize just as much for Ukrainian soldiers with the exception of the azov's. The problem is that while it might be true they lost 7 Sukhoi, we might not ever know. Ever hear of the story of the boy that cried wolf? When the Ukrainians lie so much, when they do report something truthful I tend not to believe it. I do know one thing, if US soldiers were fighting a war we would hear the truth of every single soldier KIA, and we heard this news everyday during the Iraq war. The fact that Ukraine does not report this is very troubling, it's a form of deceit.
I like that you know the truth while being far from reality. :)
In Israel, they also report every death, but the censorship is different there. There is also no such intensity of fighting there. Iā€™m not sure that the Americans published namelist over Okinawa.
In addition, if you monitor regional public pages, you can make a list of losses.
I already said a year ago that there is a limit to peopleā€™s patience. But those are the protests that @hurrians expects. Not a riot or even ā€œWork-to-ruleā€, but the indignation of the people, ā€œWhat needs to be done to make it better?ā€
I did not monitor our losses and relied on the opinions of various military experts: They said it was 60-70 thousand. I'm very glad they were wrong.

Master Chief

Country flag

Talks so secret it is already in the news
Indian companies are already supplying a lot of ammo and explosive material to US.. Bit, guess India forbids their shipment to Ukraine.. Some shipments to Europe, ended in Ukraine..
After losing Avdiivka, Ukraine lost another 4 villages.. Losing in Donbass .. losing in Zaporizye as well.. where Robotyne is mostly lost..
Unless NATO countries mobilize their economies into war economies like Russia [which is never happening].. this will only end in Ukraine losing more and more territory.. Even if NATO manage to outproduce Russia, Ukraine will not be able to throw Russia out of Ukraine, like how Ukraine failed to make sufficient headway in Zaporizye during its counteroffensive.. when It had superiority of firepower over Russia for 2 months.. Russians are too dug up and fortified..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles