Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
Modern wars need more experienced and educated officers capable of managing theater level tasks.
Yeah, about that. The crap that routinely comes out of the mouths of chaps like Gaurav Arya and Vivek 'mineral water' Jacobs and retired generals paints a completely different picture, a rather grim one at that.
NCOs are suitable for tactical squad level tasks - pretty soon much of it will be replaced by automatons even now we see a proliferation of drones and rc weapons.
Drones alone will never be able to replace trained NCOs. The only thing that can truly replace them is a generative AI model, dedicated to command and control, and when that happens, the commissioned officers will be rendered irrelevant just the same, for the most part.

DumbPilot

Country flag
This is what happens when you do not build up a well-trained and educated NCO corps. I hope the Indian Army is taking notes or else they are in line to get a very similar dose of reality when shit hits the fan.
I thought most of our JCO/NCO corps were excellent?

Blood+

Country flag
I thought most of our JCO/NCO corps were excellent?
Used to be. But not anymore, as the nature of warfare has changed completely (as I'm sure you'd agree) and the Army has so far failed to create an institution for properly training and educating them, unlike what's been done by the western militaries.
Forget about the NCOs, when even retired SOF majors go on interviews and make claims like 'We're the best and we don't need that fancy stuff' with a straight face, then there are reasons to believe that the rot goes a lot deeper.

Immanuel

Country flag

Watch the Ukrs surrendering video, epic shit, The Russian Orcs are actually genuinely surprised, they don't have to kill another 8 Ukros. Probably after seeing a mountain of dead everywhere, the men are just fucking relieved when they for once don't have to kill.

ww2historian

Country flag
Major General Ivan popov removed from command for opposing Russian High command

Just look at all the copium this created for the Ukrainians... "Russia's Gen. Ivan 'Spartak' Popov picks up the torch from Prigozhin to open the next chapter of Russia's civil war. The next armed rebellion on Putin may very well be spearheaded by the Russian army itself. "
So it looks like the start of a Russian civil war. Come on, this is a pathetic and sad symptom of deep denial about the present state of Ukraine. It coincides with the cluster munitions, both are a pure desperation of being out of options of what to do next. The standard 155mm shells (including the 155mm anti tank mine) was a threat to Russian armor, but the 155mm cluster shells are no threat to Russian tanks. The west also admitted that they are out of 155mm anti tank mine shells. How are the Ukrainians going to stop Russian armored columns? https://www.armyrecognition.com/ukr...es_using_remote-anti-armour_mine_systems.html

ww2historian

Country flag
Zelensky was accused of being ungrateful. So in this rant all he did was drop to his knees and pathetically kiss every western leaders ass. I swear, he must of mentioned the word grateful a least a hundred times. He also mentioned that the western leaders said there is a 100% chance that Ukraine will join NATO. Well I guess they mean what's left of it if and when the Russia decides they've taken enough of it. I think Russia should take all but 1 square kilometer of Ukraine, and let that sq. kilometer join NATO. That would be funny as hell. Zelensky will call it a victory.

Craigs

Country flag
Yeah, about that. The crap that routinely comes out of the mouths of chaps like Gaurav Arya and Vivek 'mineral water' Jacobs and retired generals paints a completely different picture, a rather grim one at that.

Drones alone will never be able to replace trained NCOs. The only thing that can truly replace them is a generative AI model, dedicated to command and control, and when that happens, the commissioned officers will be rendered irrelevant just the same, for the most part.
AI = GIGO. If you know what I mean.

RocketMan

Country flag
Trying to save his own ass by trying to prove his worth as an alive guy. No way Russians would ever forgive him for the death of 10 Russian patriots.
>Captures Bakhmut
>Moves into Russia proper
>Shoots down choppers attacking his army
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves

shade

Country flag

Watch the Ukrs surrendering video, epic shit, The Russian Orcs are actually genuinely surprised, they don't have to kill another 8 Ukros. Probably after seeing a mountain of dead everywhere, the men are just fucking relieved when they for once don't have to kill.
Unless you're a Westoid propagandu fueled Ukronazi, it's sad for the guys on both sides, having to kill each other inspite of being of the same language sub-family, same shared history and culture and same religion( or no religion ☭ ) etc.

Westurds have the demonic power of driving wedges between brothers easily.

RocketMan

Country flag
Bradelys going pop near Robotyne..

Meanwhile.. Russki soldier. says Americans sh*t themselves.. and they will sh*t themselves more.. :facepalm:

He's right 👍 . Modern Western weapons never had to face against near peer forces since WWII . Russian weapons are designed to be simple & effective while Western ones are designed to make subcontractors & senators rich 🤑 .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles